PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

Courtesy of fanatec.deYour new Porsche: a PS3 and this steering wheel
pw_turbo_s_short_04.jpg
Quote:
It's one of our less-creative headlines and the picture sucks, sure, but it gets the point across. Fanatec has released a very accurate (we assume) racing peripheral for all your gaming needs, especially if you like to game in luxury. We'll get right to the features, some of which are cool and practical, others are cool and not as practical.

* Leather steering wheel!
* Wireless USB technology, where the USB plug is shaped sort of like a Porsche key. It's quite neat.
* 3 force feedback motors, so you can really feel the road.
* The pedals are wireless too, with clutch and soft-stop brake. Like you'd really get an automatic fake Porsche anyway.
* You get two gear sticks: a regular sequential and a 6+1 H-pattern stick. The latter is only supported on PS3 and PC.

What we find really neat is the quote at the bottom of the website: "Only available through Porsche dealers and here in our web shop." So, if you guys aren't comfortable ordering this thing online, get yourself in a nice suit and pretend to care about buying a fancy new Porsche, then buy this instead. It's only $350, after all. Pretty cool for the upcoming Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, right?

My Take: :wow:
eek.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

hey i started a warhawk clan aslo it's under niketalk crew
EDIT thanks for the ps3 sig bro much appreciated

umm, my PSN id on the sig
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

Quote:
You kill me shuges, :lol:
laugh.gif
... we should all chip in and buy you one fam!

:lol:
laugh.gif

Don't worry Boost, I'll have one soon enough.

I have my boy's 360 at the house right now and my PS2 still has some mileage on it. So I guess I'm not really pressed y'know?

Keep up the good work.
Out

check the sig to add me...id = ILLoQuent13ayo boost, what's your name fam?...haven't seen it around :nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAMSSB

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID: ILLoQuent13

my psn is mrmossyman84

anyone hop online with skate. yet? I might try it out later today
Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves | Bills​
Taylor-Jackson-Peterson-Williams-Hutchinson | Miller-Vanek-Campbell-Connolly-Roy | Jefferson-Foye-McCants-Brewer-Smith | Everett-Evans-Losman-Lynch-Moorman​

I cannot wait until Oct. 12th...I'm gonna get the 40 GB... :pimp:
pimp.gif
Quote:
Anyone whos seen SponGs report about the new PS3 model should already have been expecting all of this.

But after reading the report a few days ago, Rumor Reporter Bruce has more details to report on the new PlayStation 3, as he has obtained an un-edited copy of the initial FCC report. Here are the things to note thats not in the previous reports on this topic:

1.) The new PS3 model uses less power than the other models. This one uses 3A (Power Measurement), while the older version use 3.3A and 3.2A respectively.

2.) The new PS3 will include a brand-new controller, most likely the recently announced Dual-Shock 3 (this is proven in the document)

3.) The new PS3s Wi-Fi and Bluetooth hardware has seen a significant upgrade, possibly allowing for longer distances and even faster connections.

4.) He has heard dripplings of a 65nm chipset coming soon. Could this model be the very first in the line of quieter, less-power consuming PS3 models?

All of the images have been attached below. But lets get to the point. Will there be a 40GB PS3 for $399? Maybe. Will there be a new PS3 announced in the next two weeks? Count on it.
n4g.com/ps3/News-71374.aspx
..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

just read this on ps3fanboy.com

for those still skeptical about gettin warhawk:

there will be a version of warhawk without the headset for $39.99. so if you guys wanna save the space on your hard drive and you dont wanna DL via PSstore, then cop it
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

^^the new version of warhawk w/o the headset will be out later this month people
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

I think I have everyone on the list that wanted to be, so far. Check it out, and advise me if you see any mistakes.

SHould be cool. May take me an hour to get them all into my PS3, though... :lol:
laugh.gif
Latest Pick-up: Trainer Dunk High (nwsprnt/aq fl bl-mdm gry-myth)​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

So when are we playing warhawk? i`m won`t be home till midnight
THE ARAWAKS WAS HERE FIRST​
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
BAJAN 2 D BONE!! PSN: STEVENBAJAN​

We're all playing Warhawk? Good, just dont get mad at me when I woop some butt...message me when it's on.
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye​
*We Eat Steel for breakfast*​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

So how much space does a typical game like Warhawk (downloaded version) take up on the HD?
Out

psn bustaa316, wheres the warhawk clan at? does any1 kno if they fixed the ranking system yet? oh yea 2k8 > live

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

im in for the warhawk game tonight but i wont be around till about 8:00 est hit me up and lets play

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

PSN ID = zs05wc.
TEAM WOLVERINE
Those Who Stay Will Be Champions
GO BLUE​
Wanted sz. 8 or 8.5: Michigan Jewel AF1 Mid

PSN: mikeLBC

Add me if you wanna get whomped on in skate and warhawk :wink:
wink.gif
TeamClippers
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY