PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

laugh.gif
@ 13 getting a 39

A lot of you will be disappointed. I'll drop bombs in a day or two since the JP release is about to happen.

Nah, man. Don't say that.
frown.gif

Also, can you speak on Hereasis XIII at all? Scrapped?
I posted a few pages back that it's still in development and it is not a part of XIV

Oh my bad, I must have missed it. Thanks for the info.
happy.gif

Definitely excited for March 2010... 39 be damned.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Dante Inferno is a God of War ripoff, smh, pretty fun though.
i heard it was designed by one of the guys who worked on GoW
Sounds logical, the moves, gore, gameplay etc. is almost exact.

Havent seen any talk about it, anybody copp that Bayonetta demo? Dopest demo out. Sorry Capcom, DMC has nothing on it.

Havent seen any talk about it, anybody copp that Bayonetta demo? Dopest demo out. Sorry Capcom, DMC has nothing on it.

There is alot going on... I enjoyed it though.

I only played it on easy, normal said you had to control every move?

Is it the same demo from E3?

If it is then
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I remember fighting some other hot chick in a church or something, running up and down the walls like it was the +$*#%! matrix! *@#+ was legit! Bayonetta wasdefinitely the game I had the most playing this year at the expo.

Anyone play Demon's Souls? This game is %#*%%@% stupid.

Also Bayonetta and Dante's Inferno are both
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

stupid as how...i want to pick it up today...

stupid as in I died many times and it's hard and tedious.

I am going to pick it up eventually... probably for Christmas. I like the fact its so hard... you need an RPG like that every so often. Just seems alot morerewarding.

I'm the biggest Final Fantasy fan you could find, but the one thing about those games (minus 4) that I would negatively critque is how easy they are. I ampretty sure my first time through X (just the main storyline) my party never died.

you're gonna die alot if u go in there all GOW like(that is if you run in and try to slash hackin n slashin)
laugh.gif
try to be more cautious and try out the different weapons for differentenemies/areas.

24kt-ps3-1.jpg

Better late than never, we're unveiling our 24kt Gold Playstation 3 Slim today. Pricing starts at $4,999 USD. All new consoles come with two matching controllers, your choice of a plated or anodized PS3 logo, and a one year full coverage warranty.
austin_powers_in_goldmember_003.jpg

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

you're gonna die alot if u go in there all GOW like(that is if you run in and try to slash hackin n slashin)
laugh.gif
try to be more cautious and try out the different weapons for different enemies/areas.
i cant begin to tell you how many phantoms i've summoned that try to be like Kratos
laugh.gif

all it takes is a fireball to the face to sit them down
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that game is mad fun though. im already on my 5th character
pimp.gif

I am going to pick it up eventually... probably for Christmas. I like the fact its so hard... you need an RPG like that every so often. Just seems alot more rewarding.

I'm the biggest Final Fantasy fan you could find, but the one thing about those games (minus 4) that I would negatively critque is how easy they are. I am pretty sure my first time through X (just the main storyline) my party never died.
i think final fantasy is easy if you play with a guide...cause it took me 10 years to beat ruby and emerald
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

IMO Beyonetta >>> DI ....but both very good games ...

btw...are the rumor for GOWIII Co-OP true?!
nerd.gif

im not really sure how many rumors there were regarding this, i think there were two, but i never really bought into the first one,

it got started because sony santa monica (GoW) hired one of the guys who worked on Mercenaries 2 open world co-op

there were rumors that Sony Santa Monica were working on a game besides GoW3 and i wouldnt be surprised to see the co-op in there, GoW just doesnt seem like aco-op type

I am going to pick it up eventually... probably for Christmas. I like the fact its so hard... you need an RPG like that every so often. Just seems alot more rewarding.

I'm the biggest Final Fantasy fan you could find, but the one thing about those games (minus 4) that I would negatively critque is how easy they are. I am pretty sure my first time through X (just the main storyline) my party never died.
i think final fantasy is easy if you play with a guide...cause it took me 10 years to beat ruby and emerald
laugh.gif

I used to think those were punishments because you weren't supposed to be down there or in the desert when I was younger. emerald would footstamp my partyonce and kill us off having me scared to dive with the sub anymore.
laugh.gif

dante's inferno was pretty good, but its too much like GOW. i would cop it but i'd rather wait for games i'd wanna play like bioshock 2 &yakuza 3

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

Twisted Meal: The Return
:::raises eyebrow:::

tm black online was always the best (ps2 network adapter, remember that! lol)

more info on this game?

my quote from 7 pages ago

its "assumed" to be coming back, no one know if or when its coming back

when twisted metal head on: extra twisted came out for ps2 in 2008, there was a bonus video and throughout this video there were all these numbers that reprsented a code that needed to be deciphered, when the code was deciphered it read ""Twisted Metal is coming on PS3"

other than that no one has said anything, not david jaffe and definitely not sony

Back
Top Bottom