PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

stupid as how...i want to pick it up today...

stupid as in I died many times and it's hard and tedious.

I am going to pick it up eventually... probably for Christmas. I like the fact its so hard... you need an RPG like that every so often. Just seems alot more rewarding.

I'm the biggest Final Fantasy fan you could find, but the one thing about those games (minus 4) that I would negatively critque is how easy they are. I am pretty sure my first time through X (just the main storyline) my party never died.
i think final fantasy is easy if you play with a guide...cause it took me 10 years to beat ruby and emerald
laugh.gif

I'm talking main storyline strictly. You can beat the game without ever touching Emerald or Ruby.

Same with X... you don't have to venture into the Omega cave or fight the created monsters, but if you choose to, good !+@%!*% luck.
laugh.gif

Or in XII when you had to fight Yiazmat.
sick.gif
50 million HP, are you kiddingme? But again, you didnt need to beat him to complete the story.

Oh true that^ jeez 50 mill hp?! I never played any of the ff from ps2

On a sidenote...how come I get sync errors when trying to multiplayer uncharted 2? I can play any other game no problem but this same problem was happening tome when I was trying to play the beta

so I just decided to upgrade my ps3 hard drive with a 500 gb hard drive. I have a 60gb and backed up my stuff but for one reason or another the blue screwwon't come out. Apparently as I researched launch models had overtightened screws, I think I messed up big time as you can see. Any suggestions? sigh
8xivef.jpg

[h2]Gran Turismo 5 not heading West until "summer 2010″[/h2]
December 12th, 2009 @ 14:31
By Stephany Nunneley

gt5.jpg

The associate producer for Gran Turismo 5, Chris Hinojosa-Miranda, announced that the racer will be released sometime during summer 2010 outside of Japan, while confirming the country's March release.

Hinojosa-Miranda also stated that he was planning a trip to the states in order to photograph cars for reference material, but told 'toid that it was not for the current game or DLC but to stock up on material archives.

He also told the site that DLC was still being considered, but had nothing to announce at this time, same goes for any differences between the Japanese and Western releases.

A demo for GT5 hits PSN next week, and the full feature list, according to Hinojosa-Miranda, will be announced soon.

More through the link
[h2]Sony teases Christmas surpirse for Demon's Souls[/h2]
December 11th, 2009 @ 22:01
By Stephany Nunneley

demonssouls.jpg

Sony has Twitter teased the masses today with what appears to be a surprise of sorts for Demon's Souls players.

Here's the tweet:
Heroes of Boletaria, take heart: rumor has it the Old One's power will falter in the days following the winter solstice #demonssouls

The only thing we can figure out, same with Cinemablend, is that the difficulty may get taken down a notch come the solstice on December 21.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

More through the links.

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

[h2]Gran Turismo 5 not heading West until "summer 2010″[/h2]
December 12th, 2009 @ 14:31
By Stephany Nunneley

gt5.jpg

The associate producer for Gran Turismo 5, Chris Hinojosa-Miranda, announced that the racer will be released sometime during summer 2010 outside of Japan, while confirming the country's March release.

Hinojosa-Miranda also stated that he was planning a trip to the states in order to photograph cars for reference material, but told 'toid that it was not for the current game or DLC but to stock up on material archives.

He also told the site that DLC was still being considered, but had nothing to announce at this time, same goes for any differences between the Japanese and Western releases.

A demo for GT5 hits PSN next week, and the full feature list, according to Hinojosa-Miranda, will be announced soon.

More through the link
[h2]Sony teases Christmas surpirse for Demon's Souls[/h2]
December 11th, 2009 @ 22:01
By Stephany Nunneley

demonssouls.jpg

Sony has Twitter teased the masses today with what appears to be a surprise of sorts for Demon's Souls players.

Here's the tweet:
Heroes of Boletaria, take heart: rumor has it the Old One's power will falter in the days following the winter solstice #demonssouls

The only thing we can figure out, same with Cinemablend, is that the difficulty may get taken down a notch come the solstice on December 21.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

More through the links.

Grand Turismo News:
indifferent.gif

Demon's Souls News: I would imagine they would make every world have white tendency since they did the opposite on Halloween

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

so I just decided to upgrade my ps3 hard drive with a 500 gb hard drive. I have a 60gb and backed up my stuff but for one reason or another the blue screw won't come out. Apparently as I researched launch models had overtightened screws, I think I messed up big time as you can see. Any suggestions? sigh
8xivef.jpg
I finally got the screw out using an screw extractor drill, but how important is the screw being there? as I don't have a replacement of thistype.

Originally Posted by nnarum

FF IX was the greatest IMO. Top 10 all time for me...

But I am kind of biased... It was the first FF I actually completed.

I would say the same about FFVII. First FF I played (that I can remember) and actually beat. I'm trying to find a copy of 9 as we speak because I'venever played it (don't judge me)

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

I would say the same about FFVII. First FF I played (that I can remember) and actually beat. I'm trying to find a copy of 9 as we speak because I've never played it (don't judge me)
It'll be well worth it when you get a copy of 9

I would say the same about FFVII. First FF I played (that I can remember) and actually beat. I'm trying to find a copy of 9 as we speak because I've never played it (don't judge me)
Exactly! I'd sell you mine, but I would rather hold on to it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hoosier Bad Boy 11

Is 120hz good for the PS3
It's OK, but plasma is better
tongue.gif

On another note, I know that a lot of you know that I'm not a huge fan of Sony... HOWEVA, the slim is awesome. I like how much smaller it is and it reallyreminds me of the PS2 with it's matte finish. I'm definitely looking to get one... Are there any bundles left?

Exactly! I'd sell you mine, but I would rather hold on to it
laugh.gif
*sigh*
I'm going to cop it as a gift to myself then I will own 7-10 and 12

On Tuesday there will be a All Day PS3 Goldbox on Amazon...I'm hoping there will be a deal for the 250GB Slim...

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

On Tuesday there will be a All Day PS3 Goldbox on Amazon...I'm hoping there will be a deal for the 250GB Slim...
I peeped that... Hopefully though I'd rather see the 120gb.

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

I peeped that... Hopefully though I'd rather see the 120gb.

I'm hoping to see some sort of US deal on the 250GB Slim....hopefully a bundle or something
frown.gif

I'm so ready to bite on a deal fam but anything over $450 that's not even including an extra controller is super pushing it

Via GameTrailers.com

First gameplay footage of Medal of Honor revealed
moh580cropnewea.jpg

It's been a while since the Medal of Honor franchise has found its way on to store shelves, but we're interested for what the series will bring to the crowded realm of modern shooters. At tonight's 2009 Video Game Awards, the first footage of the recently revealed Medal of Honor impressed with solid visuals and a metric ton of explosions.

Not enough for you? The gameplay trailer concluded with one NPC kicking a booby trapped prisoner through a high rise window. Now we're not marketing pros, but that should be the first bullet point on the back of the game's box.

Via Gamestop.com

GameStop weekly claims UFC Undisputed 2010 'coming May 25'
ufcadmay252010580pxheaderimg.jpg

The Spike VGAs this evening may very well reveal the first gameplay of upcoming MMA-er UFC Undisputed 2010, but the most recent GameStop weekly is dropping release date bombs on us well before tonight's festivities kickoff. According to the ad, the game will be grappling onto store shelves on May 25 and, as you might imagine, you're welcome to "pre-order now!"

While we're normally reticent to trust release dates from retailers as absolute truth, the prominence of this information among a weekly advertisement -- and the fact that the game is getting "World Premiere" treatment on tonight's award show -- puts some confidence in our normally skeptical perception of situations like this. Either way, we're likely to confirm this report's veracity when the VGAs roll this evening.

Back
Top Bottom