PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Finally got more than 30 kills in a game on MW2. Just jacked off all over the other team with a 35-5 score. Should have had a nuke, but fell like 2 kills shortwith my Chopper Gunner.
frown.gif

i was looking into getting a blu remote for ps3 now that my blu collection is growing. Saw this on eBay 200417327229 . Anyone have any feedback on it ? lookcheap but i wanna make sure. Should i just get the sony remote? Good looking RKO2004! i got the trigger def. worth the $5!

Back from CES. Got a few cellphone pics from the floor, one especially for Boost
laugh.gif

CES was 3D fest. Personally, it's all a big gimmick. Sony's glasses are using active shutter technology so each pair will be $100. The PS3 will get 3Dsupport via a firmware upgrade (we already knew this) but honestly I don't think 3D adds much to the experience. On the floor was some crap PSN games, FFVII (from the PS store), Wipeout, God of War E3 demo, Heavy Rain (my personal fav. from the show), and MAG
laugh.gif
, also of course GT5

Here you go boost:
happy.gif

86935c0ee548b1807b509db8b6eb5a961ae564c.jpg

16d159eebe7297b2b301a047a7e606edd1b5ed4.jpg

fc735f46ea3cb9a47f599f93be5401e403af8cd.jpg

d9d35cfbef96b44372ce9958bb1d7d2e878ad59.jpg

Seeing Avatar in 3D was my first experience. Really enjoyed it.

I can see some games being better, but some just being awful.

Duty in 3D would be insane!
laugh.gif

as long as 3d isnt being forced on us as consumers, im cool with it, and im actually looking forward to it

my take is that it pretty much is a gimmick, at least with how its currently being used by just adding a 2nd view point in order to give a sense of depth whichpretty much just adds another layer of graphics

i dont think its going to be able to shine if at all unless games get designed specifically for it like motion control, maybe objects flying off the screenpossibly or whatever creative concepts others can think of that im not capable of
ohwell.gif

oh well, ill just wait for some kind of super secret 3d + motion control + head tracking + voice recognition game by sony (im such a nerd
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

__final_fantasy_xiii1.jpeg

57 days.
pimp.gif

I am gonna Murk this game. I didn't end up getting the Japanese version. My kanji isn't good enough and the story would be spotty
smh.gif

Originally Posted by alleyzonjay

should i wait n get mlb10 or should i just pick up mlb09? does anyone know when it releases?

I don't see why not. You should be able to get it for under 20 bucks. 10 comes out March 1st or 3rd
nerd.gif
. Hit me up if you get it

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Back from CES. Got a few cellphone pics from the floor, one especially for Boost
laugh.gif

CES was 3D fest. Personally, it's all a big gimmick. Sony's glasses are using active shutter technology so each pair will be $100. The PS3 will get 3D support via a firmware upgrade (we already knew this) but honestly I don't think 3D adds much to the experience. On the floor was some crap PSN games, FF VII (from the PS store), Wipeout, God of War E3 demo, Heavy Rain (my personal fav. from the show), and MAG
laugh.gif
, also of course GT5

Here you go boost:
happy.gif

86935c0ee548b1807b509db8b6eb5a961ae564c.jpg

16d159eebe7297b2b301a047a7e606edd1b5ed4.jpg

fc735f46ea3cb9a47f599f93be5401e403af8cd.jpg

d9d35cfbef96b44372ce9958bb1d7d2e878ad59.jpg
Props!

From a personal view, how is GT5 looking? All these cam shots are wack, need direct feed.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

I don't see why not. You should be able to get it for under 20 bucks. 10 comes out March 1st or 3rd
nerd.gif

you think its worth it? for that ill wait a month for MLB10, ill probably still check my local EB/Gamestop to price it used...

nerd.gif

you think its worth it? for that ill wait a month for MLB10, ill probably still check my local EB/Gamestop to price it used...

Yeah it is because it's that good. You could go ahead and jump online and get the hang of it so by the time 10 drops you will be solid. Its a really hardgame

I made a mistake and bought darksiders. don't know what I was thinkin'. Its already up for sale on amazon. I could have got assasins creed, demon soulsetc, bayonetta .
smh.gif
but darksiders

And by the way...Bad Company 2 > MW2
nerd.gif

Stay Lurkin wrote:

nerd.gif

Yeah it is because it's that good. You could go ahead and jump online and get the hang of it so by the time 10 drops you will be solid. Its a really hard game

I actually picked up 09 this past weekend, so far it seems a lot like 08, which i already had. Thinking about passing on this year's version. any reason ishould do otherwise?

Originally Posted by Apollo Greed

Stay Lurkin wrote:

nerd.gif

Yeah it is because it's that good. You could go ahead and jump online and get the hang of it so by the time 10 drops you will be solid. Its a really hard game

I actually picked up 09 this past weekend, so far it seems a lot like 08, which i already had. Thinking about passing on this year's version. any reason i should do otherwise?

My man, there are alot of things different about 09. If you have played it as much as me you would have noticed. MLB10 will be exactly the same

My man, there are alot of things different about 09. If you have played it as much as me you would have noticed. MLB10 will be exactly the same

I guess i gotta put a little more time into 09 then. I put a lot of time into 08, and i did notice some different hitting mechanics with the couple games I didplay in 09. Apart from a couple of odd RTTS bugs it looks like a extremely polished game. Probably won't pick up 10 at launch, but maybe sometime towardsthe beginning of the summer

^^^ Hit me up online though. I'm not really sure why so many people sleep on this game
smh.gif
. If we ever got a NT league going it'd be epic. Seriously

I made a mistake and bought darksiders. don't know what I was thinkin'. Its already up for sale on amazon. I could have got assasins creed, demon souls etc, bayonetta .
smh.gif
but darksiders

And by the way...Bad Company 2 > MW2
nerd.gif

I am enjoying it thus far. Not amazing, but good.

YOU NEED to trade it in fro ACII, though. that game is one of the best I've played in a long time.

My only complaint would be it might be a tad too easy. I got platinum in about 20 hours.

Yo that "In for the kill" song in the Bayonetta commercial is dope as $+@%

But when I found it on youtube it was waaay faster than it was in the commercial. The slower version sounds like some +#!$ that would sound super hard whenyou're blowed

Back
Top Bottom