PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Yo that "In for the kill" song in the Bayonetta commercial is dope as $+@%

But when I found it on youtube it was waaay faster than it was in the commercial. The slower version sounds like some +#!$ that would sound super hard when you're blowed

This is the slower version: (the beat picks up like the commercial at the 1:49 mark)

Song is crack btw. Playing Bayonetta right now.

I might just chill on these games for a minute. With school and work coming mayne its too hard. Especially since mass effect, ff13, and gow coming out
smh.gif
. Getolder sucks sometimes. Can't just sit down and murk a 20 hour game in less than a week anymore
laugh.gif

I picked up Uncharted 2 this weekend, finally playing it now, it's AMAZING! Bayonetta will be copped next week.

im hearing so much good ##*! about Bayonetta about to make it a cop.
anyone seen the blu ray remotes on ebay with the keyboard? are they any good?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I picked up Uncharted 2 this weekend, finally playing it now, it's AMAZING! Bayonetta will be copped next week.

Just barely playing it? I would have thought someone like you would have already ran through like 3 times

every time i try to go into the PS store it says "the server is not available in your country/region" W T F

any one else having this problem? i stay in FL btw so W T F

who else has played the (godawful/POS) MAG beta?.. played that thing for a good 5 minutes and walked away.. wow that thing sucked.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

^^^ Hit me up online though. I'm not really sure why so many people sleep on this game
smh.gif
. If we ever got a NT league going it'd be epic. Seriously
Hit me up if you get that NT MLB 10 the show league going.

I just seriously hope Sony has at least improved if not fixed the serious lag issues with online play with the MLB The Show games. I've bought & playedMLB The Show ever since the 1st one came out for PS3 I think back in 06 or 07 and every damn year it's the same thing. Horrible online play even thoughboth players have a good internet connection, where the game lags so bad that pitching & hitting, even fielding the ball or catching fly balls is so hardbecause the game will lag while playing online.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by proper english

who else has played the (godawful/POS) MAG beta?.. played that thing for a good 5 minutes and walked away.. wow that thing sucked.
Yea...Pretty awful.

not surprised, a lot of you guys are tripping on MAG cause its not hollywood, its not MW2, on top of that you have to earn your way into domination mode whichim sure you guys havent

i love the whole faction setup which adds a lot of replay value, theyve definitely got the zipper (socom) crowd on board, team goals > individual killstreaks

for the type of game that MAG is it makes sense that its very bare bones, from what ive read a lot of people who are liking it used to play counter strikewhich is no coincidence to me

as for me, im probably the only person here considering picking it up

Ok so I've been playing the God Of War HD collection. This is the first time I've played either God Of War I & God Of War II.

Seriously though is God Of War 1 this hard & challenging the 1st time around? I'm pretty deep into the game and up to the part where I beat the bossfor Pandora's guardian where you get the silver trophy called "Take The Bull By The Horns". I'm playing the game on normal level right nowand it seriously took me at least 10 attempts to beat this boss. At first I was messing up and dying on this boss fight because I couldn't get the hang ofpart where you hit the O button and then have to move the L3 stick in the right direction and time it right each time. Then after getting that part down andafter hitting the boss with the wooden arrow 2 times & knocking off his armor till he had only his last green power level left I'd have my Rage of theGods meter full and saved up and my magic level full. First I'd attack him with a couple 20, 30, and 50 hit combos, then I'd use my magic and hit theboss, then finally use my Rage of the gods meter on him to finally kill him. But even that took me 5 attempts before I finally beat the boss. I mean thisseriously so far must have been the hardest boss fight for me in the game.

Here are pics of the boss fight I'm talking about:

gow_04_13_26.jpg

gow_04_13_25.jpg

gow_04_13_21.jpg

Wow what a crazy boss fight.
ohwell.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif

Was up playing until 2am last night and took like 2 hours just to beat this boss. A couple times I came close to throwing down and breaking my dual shock 3controller after being so close and dying to this boss.

yeah, thats what ive learned playing GoW collection, make sure to scope out the environment because everything needed to beat bosses and mini-bosses is therewithin the level

there were a couple times in GoW1 where i needed help from gamefaqs to figure out puzzles and bosses but not so much for GoW2 cause i was finally get a graspon paying attention to whats around me

Here is a trailer for those interested in the upcoming Ultimate Team DLC for FIFA 10 coming out sometime in February.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mrshadow

every time i try to go into the PS store it says "the service is not available in your country/region" W T F

any one else having this problem? i stay in FL btw so W T F

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

yeah, thats what ive learned playing GoW collection, make sure to scope out the environment because everything needed to beat bosses and mini-bosses is there within the level

there were a couple times in GoW1 where i needed help from gamefaqs to figure out puzzles and bosses but not so much for GoW2 cause i was finally get a grasp on paying attention to whats around me
Yeah I've been using the guide on IGN. Yeah I also got stuck for hours on a couple parts trying to figure out a puzzle in the game how to movesomething or open a door to move forward in the game.

Link:

http://guides.ign.com/guides/661321/page_4.html

I seriously don't know how some people who have beaten this game a couple times are able to beat this game in 4 hours for one of the gold trophies.

for all you guys (Stay Lurkin) that plan on buyin mlb the show 10 , add me (psn: magneto) and lets play and enjoy this great game

im annoyed with random lobby games, no1 wants 2 complete a game and they quit like babies
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

^^^ Hit me up online though. I'm not really sure why so many people sleep on this game
smh.gif
. If we ever got a NT league going it'd be epic. Seriously
Hit me up if you get that NT MLB 10 the show league going.

I just seriously hope Sony has at least improved if not fixed the serious lag issues with online play with the MLB The Show games. I've bought & played MLB The Show ever since the 1st one came out for PS3 I think back in 06 or 07 and every damn year it's the same thing. Horrible online play even though both players have a good internet connection, where the game lags so bad that pitching & hitting, even fielding the ball or catching fly balls is so hard because the game will lag while playing online.

Hmm, It doesn't lag for me in 09. I have played many solid games online

Back
Top Bottom