PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

New God Of War III pics:

4304972381_b749fdbf35_o.jpg

4305714818_f4468a1037_o.jpg

4304972527_e4936f6d1a_o.jpg

4305715004_3e43402137_o.jpg

4302634033_0d021a4312_o.jpg

4302634125_8bda8669cb_o.jpg

and Euro official release date:
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe (SCEE) has revealed the launch datefor the forthcoming highly-anticipated releases of both God of War IIIand the God of War III: Ultimate Trilogy Edition in Europe. While aMarch release has been on the cards for some time, Electronic Theatrecan today confirm that the phenomenally popular God of War series willmake it’s PlayStation 3 debut on March 19th, 2010.

God of War III finds Kratos raining carnage and destruction upon theGods who have betrayed him. Armed with his infamous and deadlydouble-chained blades, Kratos will take on mythology’s darkestcreatures while solving intricate puzzles on his merciless quest todestroy Olympus and the mighty Zeus himself. The epic scale of God ofWar III reaches heights unseen in the franchise - not only must Kratosascend the summit of Mount Olympus to reach his revenge, but he must doit while navigating on the back of a titan who could crush the Statueof Liberty in the palm of it's hand.

God of War III will be available in two very different retail packageshere in the UK, the standard release arriving with the standardPlayStation 3 first-party release Recommended Retail Price (RRP) of£44.99 – and set to be offered for the typical £39.99 by most highstreet retailers. In addition, the God of War III: Ultimate TrilogyEdition will not only include God of War III, but also the highlysought-after God of War and God of War II high-definition recreationsthat form the God of War Collection in North America. Further to thishowever, a whole host of God of War themed bonuses are set to beincluded in the package – you can find out details on the full contentsright here. The God of War III: Ultimate Trilogy Edition is expected tobe available with an RRP of £109.99.

God of War III is undoubtedly one of the most anticipated PlayStation 3exclusive releases of 2010, and Electronic Theatre will keep youupdated with all the latest details.
Link:

http://www.electronicthea...ii-release-date-revealed

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Nice. Last game I beat was Batman. That was pretty good but the last fight was kinda easy.

I also got Bayonetta based on what dudes on here were saying. I have yet to play it though.

Also, I know its gay but I freaking love those Legend of Zelda games on the Nintendo DSi. I am almost done with Spirit Tracks. The first was on a boat - Phantom Hourglass I think... I also dominated that game "Touch Mechanic" in the DSi.
SO not gay...but that may be because I'm the biggest LoZ fan on this site. Seriously.
laugh.gif

Before anyone argues... dude had emoticons made up with Link's expressions....
roll.gif

AC II DLC is priced amazingly.
pimp.gif

Also, anyone getting bored with MW2 yet? I know, all the hacks and stuff, whatever. But that aside, if I'm not playing with NT'ers or friends.... itreally isnt that fun. I am pretty pumped for Star Ocean, White Knight Chronicles, and FFXIII to break up the boredom.

MW2 def didn't hit the spot. Great game but just didn't do it like the first one did. I have put a little over a day into the multiplayer too. Been playing halo 2
laugh.gif
and been loving it.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by jrp44

Can anyone help with a headset issue?  I bought the PS3 headset and hooked it up correctly (it is a resognized device) but when I turn it on and play a game online I hear no-one and no-one hears me.  Anyone know what I may have done wrong?
Try to go to the main PS3 menu and mess with the Audio settings...you might have to change the input/output method...and make sure the mic is connected
Yeah. You gotta set the PS3 so that your audio input and output is set to your headset.
i had that problem before. what you have to do is after you turn it on, hold on to the button again untill you hear a beep. afterwards you'll hear a tone. it should sync after that.
i felt like such a noob the first time i had the thing.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by jrp44

Can anyone help with a headset issue?  I bought the PS3 headset and hooked it up correctly (it is a resognized device) but when I turn it on and play a game online I hear no-one and no-one hears me.  Anyone know what I may have done wrong?
Try to go to the main PS3 menu and mess with the Audio settings...you might have to change the input/output method...and make sure the mic is connected
Yeah. You gotta set the PS3 so that your audio input and output is set to your headset.

Got it.  I'll try that tonight when I get home.  Thanks.

You may have heard it here before: we are aware of a truly huge PS3 exclusive title that hasn't been announced or confirmed as of yet. Now, as we have promised to keep the game under wraps, we still can't tell you what it is... But with the recent price drop, the introduction of the PS3 Slim, and more reasons than ever to have a PS3 in your entertainment center, we wanted to give you one more.First of all, don't bother e-mailing us with desperate pleas; those e-mails will go unanswered. Secondly, you can theorize and speculate all you wish but you must always bear in mind that we did notconfirm a damn thing. Thirdly, and this much we can almost promise: the game in question is something the vast majority of gamers will likely enjoy, and the only hint we can give you is that it isfamiliar. Well, we're talking about a massive upgrade over the last installment, but nevertheless...familiar. The good news is that we might be able to spill the beans on this as early as January or February, but we're at the mercy of Sony right now. Our source - who is no rumor-starter but the game designer currently working on the project - says his hands are tied on the issue, and we'll continue to respect that. But if everything goes well, we'd like to think this game will be ready to go by the end of 2010; that may seem like a ways off, but we consider it a damn good reason to own a PS3.You know about Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, God of War III, MAG, Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Gran Turismo 5, Heavy Rain, and The Last Guardian. This title will have a place in that elite group as soon as it's announce

source http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/5705.html

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

You may have heard it here before: we are aware of a truly huge PS3 exclusive title that hasn't been announced or confirmed as of yet. Now, as we have promised to keep the game under wraps, we still can't tell you what it is... But with the recent price drop, the introduction of the PS3 Slim, and more reasons than ever to have a PS3 in your entertainment center, we wanted to give you one more.First of all, don't bother e-mailing us with desperate pleas; those e-mails will go unanswered. Secondly, you can theorize and speculate all you wish but you must always bear in mind that we did notconfirm a damn thing. Thirdly, and this much we can almost promise: the game in question is something the vast majority of gamers will likely enjoy, and the only hint we can give you is that it isfamiliar. Well, we're talking about a massive upgrade over the last installment, but nevertheless...familiar. The good news is that we might be able to spill the beans on this as early as January or February, but we're at the mercy of Sony right now. Our source - who is no rumor-starter but the game designer currently working on the project - says his hands are tied on the issue, and we'll continue to respect that. But if everything goes well, we'd like to think this game will be ready to go by the end of 2010; that may seem like a ways off, but we consider it a damn good reason to own a PS3.You know about Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, God of War III, MAG, Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Gran Turismo 5, Heavy Rain, and The Last Guardian. This title will have a place in that elite group as soon as it's announce

Twisted Metal PS3.

i always wanted to get into games like bioshock, bad company, mw2, kz2 but thos fps cameras get me nausea, headaches

why cant they make those views optional

Twisted Metal PS3.

Eh, that game is whatever.  I hope that is not what they are talking about.

i always wanted to get into games like bioshock, bad company, mw2, kz2 but thos fps cameras get me nausea, headaches

wth?.. stick to golf instead u vagina

Originally Posted by GUTTA SAUCE

wth?.. stick to golf instead u vagina
laugh.gif

theres a 3rd person over the shoulder perspective on MW2

Twisted Metal PS3.

Eh, that game is whatever.  I hope that is not what they are talking about.
i know i hope its a new syphon filter

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

honestly think BC2 is gonna take the crown for shooters
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
It could be the greatest game in history.... but it has no chance. The hype behind MW2 was BEYOND insane.

Well MAG got a 78 on Metacritic. What are your guys' thoughts? I never played the demo/beta/whatever was put out.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

honestly think BC2 is gonna take the crown for shooters
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
It could be the greatest game in history.... but it has no chance. The hype behind MW2 was BEYOND insane.

haven't read up on BC2.. does it have a custom class/perk system?.. that's the only way this game can surpass MW2 IMO. 

Originally Posted by 18key

Well MAG got a 78 on Metacritic. What are your guys' thoughts? I never played the demo/beta/whatever was put out.

messed with the beta for a good 5 minutes before i switched back to MW2.. hot mess, everyone running around aimlessly, some ppl TKing.. this game is supposedly really engaging if you are thrown into a match where everyone works together in unison.. 
grin.gif
 good luck finding that. 

Back
Top Bottom