PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by Battousai701

i really dont see any groundbreaking replay value w/ gow3 if i cant use all my upgraded weapons again from the start.

theres no point of using the items u get after beating a particular boss if its on the same difficulty u have beaten already.

if you max out all your weapons they carry over to your next game all except titan mode. once you

hit the underworld you have all your weapons. to get all the max weapons without playing again is

to go to the battle area ( you only have this mode if you beat the game once) set it to titan dont set infinite health and put all of the strongest monsters to

attack. after you die a couple of times the game will ask you to switch to easy press no and it will

boot you to the main menu and give you the maxed out trophy
pimp.gif

u mean the combat arena?

oh really??!!
nerd.gif

i'll try this out.

btw if u cant do it on titan mode, im assuming not on chaos mode either, right?

i really dont see any groundbreaking replay value w/ gow3 if i cant use all my upgraded weapons again from the start.

theres no point of using the items u get after beating a particular boss if its on the same difficulty u have beaten already.

if you max out all your weapons they carry over to your next game all except titan mode. once you

hit the underworld you have all your weapons. to get all the max weapons without playing again is

to go to the battle area ( you only have this mode if you beat the game once) set it to titan dont set infinite health and put all of the strongest monsters to

attack. after you die a couple of times the game will ask you to switch to easy press no and it will

boot you to the main menu and give you the maxed out trophy
pimp.gif

u mean the combat arena?

oh really??!!
nerd.gif

i'll try this out.

btw if u cant do it on titan mode, im assuming not on chaos mode either, right?
yea the combat arena

put the difficulty on titan do not put infinite health

add really strong enemies like the gorgons and set them to attack

let them kill you a couple of times and the game will ask to set it to easy press no and boom you get the max out trophy.

yea i believe chaos mode doesn't let you

if you max out all your weapons they carry over to your next game all except titan mode. once you hit the underworld you have all your weapons.
see thats wat i meant.

for example, lets say u play the game on god mode (which is normal mode). then u finish the game.

if u wanna start a new game in a higher difficulty like titan and chaos mode, ur not gonna be able to use ur urgraded weapons and such. ur gonna have to start a new game from scratch.

if you max out all your weapons they carry over to your next game all except titan mode. once you hit the underworld you have all your weapons.
see thats wat i meant.

for example, lets say u play the game on god mode (which is normal mode). then u finish the game.

if u wanna start a new game in a higher difficulty like titan and chaos mode, ur not gonna be able to use ur urgraded weapons and such. ur gonna have to start a new game from scratch.

which is the same as it was in GOW2... and it makes perfect sense to me... why let someone do everything on an easier level, then get rewarded on a harder level.. thats why i've always played each game on the hardest difficulty from the beginning...

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

see thats wat i meant.

which is the same as it was in GOW2... and it makes perfect sense to me... why let someone do everything on an easier level, then get rewarded on a harder level.. thats why i've always played each game on the hardest difficulty from the beginning...

i agree. i just thought there was another way

hot-icon.png

[h2]Rumour – GAF poster outs second GT5 demo[/h2]
March 23rd, 2010 @ 11:26
By Johnny Cullen

gt56.jpg

Looks like Gran Turismo 5 is getting the demo treatment for the second time, if this shot from a GAF poster is to be believed.

The pic doesn’t show much other then it’s separate from the GT5Academy trial that was released back before Christmas. It does looklike it’s set in the old Nurburgring, though.

So far, it seems to have gotten only to a couple of people, GAFforumer included. If we had to guess, it could be an NDA-tight closedbeta trial for its online play from SCEE’s Beta Trial Testers program.
We’ll send off an email to Sony and see what it has to say

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

finished god of war 100 % the platinum trophy links you to www.spartansstandtall.com

Dammmmmn. In under a week?
eek.gif

laugh.gif
same thing my brother said .

its pretty easy to finish it all in one play around just play titan, and

most of the collectibles are in plain sight or have some fog over them

yeah i'm at 86% and i just got it friday, and had to work most of the weekend... have to get the Item usage trophies still though

I hate to say it but I think I'm phasing out of videogames
smh.gif
. I just have no motivation to play anymore. And if I do, I just want it to be a quick game of FIFA, Bad Company etc

if there is anyone with resistance one and cod4 and mw2 hit me up there is a way to bypass the patch so only you

and some one else who is doing the hack can play against each other 

Rented God of War 3 yesterday.

I haven't played even a minute of 1 or 2 and at the start of 3 you get thrown into this massive climb up what I assume to be Mt Olympus?

I was trippin!

Seems like it'll be pretty fun. I hope I don't get kicked down to Hades so easily next time I run into Zeus.

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

hot-icon.png

By Johnny Cullen

gt56.jpg

Looks like Gran Turismo 5 is getting the demo treatment for the second time, if this shot from a GAF poster is to be believed.

The pic doesn’t show much other then it’s separate from the GT5Academy trial that was released back before Christmas. It does looklike it’s set in the old Nurburgring, though.

So far, it seems to have gotten only to a couple of people, GAFforumer included. If we had to guess, it could be an NDA-tight closedbeta trial for its online play from SCEE’s Beta Trial Testers program.
eek.gif

Platinum'd GOWIII yesterday..still waiting on my skin email
eyes.gif

Edit: wrong info
From Ps3hype.nl
LittleBigPlanet 2 falsely announced? Nee hoor, gewoon een verkeerde uitspraak! Nope, just a wrong pronunciation!
nieuwsbulletin-13.png
Nieuws News
Door Sami Chouchane op dinsdag, 23 maart 2010 14:40 By Sami Chouchane on Tuesday, March 23, 2010 14:40

http://translate.googleusercontent....oon%20een%20verkeerde%20uitspraak!&u=<a href=/www.ps3hype.nl/nieuws/5716&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.nl&usg=ALkJrhg0NNWM6CgZz9BRrlVUGL305GzgAg">http://www.ps3hype.nl/nie...WM6CgZz9BRrlVUGL305GzgAg" target=_blank>
nu-jij-icon-16x16.gif
http://translate.googleusercontent....n%20een%20verkeerde%20uitspraak!&URL=<a href=/www.ps3hype.nl/nieuws/5716%26remark%3D%26referrer%3Dps3hype.nl&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.nl&usg=ALkJrhh-KbgLorJPMWYJxmm73FvInEFpUg">http://www.ps3hype.nl/nie...gLorJPMWYJxmm73FvInEFpUg" target=_blank>
msnsub.png

Currently Tweakers.net here goes the whole world. On N4G is tweakers today very 'hot' because the site has become a news poster on a sequel to LittleBigPlanet that would be confirmed by Sony Computer Entertainment Benelux. This interview was one weeks ago, put on the internet, and it is said Folkert Langeveld LittleBigPlanet (2) will make use of the PlayStation Move.

But this is probably just an incorrect statement, since Media Molecule has confirmed an earlier sequel to, but just a totally new game to provide. Sony has also repeatedly confirmed that LittleBigPlanet will get an update that caused the game even with the PlayStation Move to play, and this is therefore clear that this is not a new part go.

So before you all excited by the news that you have read tweakers.net possible today. Take this with a grain of salt, because it was a ruling by Folker Lang Velt probably not very well have seen whether it is part of a new or existing LittleBigPlanet game will get a patch.

We have already sent a mail to Sony Benelux to clarify this misunderstanding likely to get.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

hot-icon.png

By Johnny Cullen

gt56.jpg

eek.gif

its real

there are pics up on gaf showing the actual SLR demo which even appears to feature slight (literally) damage to the front of the car

Back
Top Bottom