PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Fahrenheit 2 aka Indigo Prophecy 2? (from the creators of Heavy Rain)

Guess theres little to no reason to buy Heavy Rain now, I can borrow it from my friend.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

^^^ Man Avatar is beautiful as hell
eek.gif
pimp.gif
, but the story is just about average. It is predictable in every single way. I think people just got excited about how good it looks. I do like it though, I'd prolly give it a 7.75-8/10
pimp.gif
Co sign.

But man seeing that movie in IMAX 3D was crazy and like nothing I saw or experienced before.

I keep hearing that George Lucas is working on doing all 6 Star Wars movies in 3D also for another theater release which would be dope also, but damn it George Lucas give us all 6 Star Wars flicks on blu-ray first and release them the right way like how Blade Runner was done and released on blu-ray.

So dude with the PSN money hookup finally came through, and yes he is legit like other other NT'er have already confirmed on here.

I copped:

GTA IV episodes: Tony Gay and The Lost & The Damned
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Hustle Kings
Zen Pinball
Wheel Of Fortune
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
The Punisher: No Mercy

A bunch of dynamic & premium themes.

pimp.gif

Does anyone have a link to where I can download & print out Kmart's weekly store ad?

I want to cop Final Fantasy XIII this weekend at that price but a Kmart store in my area is like 30+ minutes away. So if there is an ad I can print out and just take to best buy to have them price match Kmart's price that would be a lot easier and save me some time.

Can I come back to Gran Pulse anytime I want? Like, can I advance in the story and come back and level whenever I want?

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

So dude with the PSN money hookup finally came through, and yes he is legit like other other NT'er have already confirmed on here.

I copped:

Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Hustle Kings
Zen Pinball
Wheel Of Fortune

pimp.gif

How do I get in on this? is it too late?

Can I come back to Gran Pulse anytime I want? Like, can I advance in the story and come back and level whenever I want?
Once you beat the game you can. Chapter 12 and 13 you have to progress.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Once you beat the game you can. Chapter 12 and 13 you have to progress.

Well, I'm just gonna grind for about 7 more hours and then proceed
pimp.gif
. I have been grinding for about 3 so far and I have about 100,000 CP
pimp.gif
, and I haven't made a single move.

when you get that psn money from dude do you have to waste it right away? or does wait untilk you use then ban the account?

Remember that you can only hold 999,999 without spending it.

Honestly, grinding that much that early isn't really worth it. Maybe a couple hours, but you can easily beat the game with only an average party.

Soon after you beat the game you can go get the growth egg accessory (doubles CP earned every battle) and hit up Titans Trials. Taking a certain route, I get about 234,000 CP every 15 minutes.

Honestly, grinding that much that early isn't really worth it. Maybe a couple hours, but you can easily beat the game with only an average party.

Soon after you beat the game you can go get the growth egg accessory (doubles CP earned every battle) and hit up Titans Trials. Taking a certain route, I get about 234,000 CP every 15 minutes.

eek.gif

I copped:

Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Hustle Kings
Zen Pinball
Wheel Of Fortune

pimp.gif

How do I get in on this? is it too late?
He still has the hook up. Send a PM to sthebest1984 or shoot me a PM and I'll send you his paypal account info. Dude might take a day or 2 after you send him $20 bucks to get you the PSN account with $150 to spend. Dude must be getting a bunch of requests on this hook up.

Crazy thing is I might get another account because there is still DLC, games, and some movies like Avatar I still want to cop off the PSN Store
laugh.gif

U can go back to gran pulse during chapter 13

before u beat da game, it's better to progress all the way to chapter 13 and then decide if u wanna beat da game or go back to gran pulse

Originally Posted by Grimey

when you get that psn money from dude do you have to waste it right away? or does wait untilk you use then ban the account?
You have 24 to 48 hours to use up all the money on the account.

I manged to use it all up in about 20 minutes
laugh.gif

I copped that Punisher too using the same deal. What's ur PSN name so I can add u. Mines the same as my NT name.

I also copped:

Mortal Kombat II
Metal Slug Anthology (PSP)
Crash Commando
Matt Hazard
After Burner Climax
Final Fight: Double Impact
Mega Man 10
Guilty Gear Judgment (PSP)
GTA: Chinatown Wars (PSP)
King of Fighters 99
Resident Evil 3
Bloody Roar
SSF4 Costume Pack
And some babe premium theme
Got like .82 left.

can you five star the final boss with an average party, or should I do some grinding?

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

I copped that Punisher too using the same deal. What's ur PSN name so I can add u. Mines the same as my NT name.

I also copped:

Mortal Kombat II
Metal Slug Anthology (PSP)
Crash Commando
Matt Hazard
After Burner Climax
Final Fight: Double Impact
Mega Man 10
Guilty Gear Judgment (PSP)
GTA: Chinatown Wars (PSP)
King of Fighters 99
Resident Evil 3
Bloody Roar
SSF4 Costume Pack
And some babe premium theme
Got like .82 left.

PSN ID: TraponeJR

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

can you five star the final boss with an average party, or should I do some grinding?

I didn't 5 Star the end boss... Ray (Battousai) did. I don't know what his party looked like, but I did very little leveling (2-3 hours total) I'd say if you have your three main characters all with their 3 main roles as far advanced as possible (level 4) I think you should do well.

Once you beat all the sidequests you get an accessory called the Gold Watch that allows the target time for each battle to lengthen, giving you a much easier time of five-starring battles. I'm wauiting to get that and go back to finish the boss. I also have a save that is set up right before the final boss (from my first play through) just in case the gold watch doesnt work as well as I think it will.

Back
Top Bottom