PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

New scans of Marvel Vs Capcom 3:
30bgztw.jpg

n1xlhc.jpg

or8jme.jpg

2mplc9c.jpg

wjdoiu.jpg

eskpc8.jpg

I'm really not sure about the art style then again I wasn't sure about SF4's art style but it worked
Wolverine's character model looks terrible to me though

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Final Fantasy IX hitting Japanese PSN May 20
how big of a file do you think it'll be?
need a memory stick for psp
I'm gonna guess somewhere below 1.5g.

3 disks.  2 filled to the cap with 700MB.  I think more than 1.5gb.

is mvc 3 gonna be more like a real fighting game?

or still the biggest button masher ever?

A sad day today i lost my 60gb Fat ps3 while playing MLB the show

four good years without a problem and it just turns off by itself and gets the blinking red light
frown.gif

i got it start up for a good five minutes backing up my saves i became so exited
2mwb0wg.gif

then it turned off while backing up my data i spent a good 10 minutes turning it on and off with no luck
iqh56e.jpg

now i don't know if i should spend the money sending it to Sony, fix it myself but i have to buy a heat gun, or just buy the slim
sick.gif

the bad part is i have to restart final fantasy and demon souls stupid game doesn't let you backup the saves, and i didn't deactivate my account

^blow dryer trick my dude, it works

youtube it, it will show u the steps and nothing is deleted

got my 60gb on release day, paid 650....got the yold then thought wat to do like u then i was like hell nah i paid way too much

did the blow dryer trick and it works as if nothing happened

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

^blow dryer trick my dude, it works

youtube it, it will show u the steps and nothing is deleted

got my 60gb on release day, paid 650....got the yold then thought wat to do like u then i was like hell nah i paid way too much

did the blow dryer trick and it works as if nothing happened
will it work for a long time or is it a temporary fix

^thats the thing

my cousins ps3 caught his first ylod 5 months ago and hes done the trick 2 times so far
i caught it once back in feb. and no problems till this day
my boys 360 caught the rrod and he also did the trick and he hasnt caught the rrod since last summer

i think frank mucus did it and the ylod came back again pretty quick

I'm in the same boat, my PS3 died and I tried the blow dryer trick, didn't work. I search YouTube and did everything like the guy said, hmmm what did I do wrong?

I'm in the same boat, my PS3 died and I tried the blow dryer trick, didn't work. I search YouTube and did everything like the guy said, hmmm what did I do wrong?
You didn't smash it with a hammer.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

IHeartBoost wrote:

You didn't smash it with a hammer.

roll.gif

Anyone else have a problem with signing in today?  I'm trying to download the UFC Undisputed demo but an error keeps occurring and signs me out.  
mad.gif

I did the blowdryer trick three times. The first time it worked, and the ps3 was able to last for about 8-10 hours total. The second time did not work, and I think it's because I left it to cool down for over a day. The third time I did it, about a week ago, I started up the ps3 within 20 minutes after letting it cool down. I was able to then back up the entire system (over 2 hours).

and if u guys still have problems...lol

ps3 fat 40 gig, 220 shipped

ps3 slim 120 gig, 235 shipped

1 remote included

lol

and if u guys still have problems...lol

ps3 fat 40 gig, 220 shipped

ps3 slim 120 gig, 235 shipped

1 remote included

lol

mvc3 is looking NICE

glad to see dante finally making it to the capcom roster and deadpool on the marvel side!!!

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

I did the blowdryer trick three times. The first time it worked, and the ps3 was able to last for about 8-10 hours total. The second time did not work, and I think it's because I left it to cool down for over a day. The third time I did it, about a week ago, I started up the ps3 within 20 minutes after letting it cool down. I was able to then back up the entire system (over 2 hours).
I let mine cool down (room temp no fans or a/c etc.) for 45mins, was that too long? I know the video on YouTube said 20mins but dude was using a fan blowing directly into it and I don't have a portable fan (just a ceiling fan).

I can get mine repair at a local shop but they are out of town till Friday, kinda wanna play it till than.

[h2]PlayStation RPG Threads of Fate coming sewn to PSN[/h2]
by Griffin McElroy { 4 hours ago }

A few weeks ago, Square Enix producer Shinji Hashimoto tailored a pollfor fans (and Twitter followers), canvassing to find out whatrole-playing classics from the PSOne era they'd like to see patchedonto the PlayStation Store. We've been on pins and needles anticipatingthe results, and have been in stitches since Hashimoto announced theresults earlier this morning: The next Squeenix RPG to hit the PSN(after Final Fantasy IX, mind you) will be Threads of Fate.

If your mind isn't embroidered with memories of the original game, Threads is an action-RPG with platforming elements and Secret of Mana-esqueradial menus. Though it was only released to a sew-sew commercialreception, it was unique in that it featured multiple characters, eachwith their own interwoven story arcs. We won't go into any more detailthan that, as we'd hate to post any spoolers. (And now that we've usedthem all up, you can rest assured that all future posts about this gamewill be totally pun-free. You're welcome!)

I just ordered a 120GB PS3 off Amazon. They're not in stock, but should be shipping out in a few weeks/1 month.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

Via Joystiq.com

Guitar Hero 6, another DJ Hero coming this fall

guitarhero6.jpg

Activision has confirmed on an earnings call today that Guitar Hero 6 will be on store shelves sometime this fall, with a new DJ Hero game coming soon after. The music game market is a changing place, admitted CEO Bobby Kotick -- it will "continue to compress," with fewer titles and brands finding success. Activision has "moved from the sell-through of higher-priced peripherals," and its new plan is for "improved economics on a higher percentage of software sales."

Kotick said that Guitar Hero "remains the leader in the category with more than 44 million games sold to date," and that both releases this year would be followed with "a full lineup of exciting downloadable content."

roll.gif

That's cause there's about 50 different GH games. GH1, 2, 3 -5, 70's, 80's, Metallica, etc. Of course you'd be the leader in games sold to date.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom