PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Canada Day was July 1st. 
laugh.gif

Thanks, should be a blast. 3 week body-drunk might kill me, though.

UC3 beta is fun as hell. I really need to pick up the 1st two just to play the single player.

PSN: B1ackMambaK1ng if any of you guys are on.

im so bored right now jesus.

this is what happens when all your friends secretly hate you.. i got no friends man.

I received a psn message from gameloft offering me Modern Combat : Domination for $2.99 instead of the MSRP of $7.99 because I downloaded the demo some time back. I bought it. It's a pretty solid game. If you have the game also, add me and maybe we can play some time.

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

im so bored right now jesus.

this is what happens when all your friends secretly hate you.. i got no friends man.

did u give them a reason to hate u?

btw, god of war 3 graphics are breathtaking

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

UC3 beta is fun as hell. I really need to pick up the 1st two just to play the single player.

PSN: B1ackMambaK1ng if any of you guys are on.
I knew that PSN looked familiar
laugh.gif
Played against you in a match of Team Objective earlier today. I'll add you the next time I'm on.

PSN: JayEnGee

I have just got the sudden urge to buy MLB the show 11.
I really want to play RTTS again.
The last time I played The show was the 09 edition.
Is the game (the show 11) worth the price tag? or should I wait until the price goes down?
also. I still haven't beat MGS 4. The boat part is still bugging the +*% outta me.

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

Is the game (the show 11) worth the price tag? or should I wait until the price goes down?
also. I still haven't beat MGS 4. The boat part is still bugging the +*% outta me.

get MLB the show.......i'm hooked on it.....had to change the batting tho because that analog @*@$ was too hard 

Just copped God of War III from gamestop this weekend for $15, I know I'm real late on this game but graphics have to be the best I've ever seen and the battles are epic

that's the same part i got stuck on, i couldn't get the damn door open without

getting stomped by gecko's

Originally Posted by ed2trey

that's the same part i got stuck on, i couldn't get the damn door open without

getting stomped by gecko's

Just gotta take your time, I'm also sure you can distract/time it right and get by the ones outside without having to destroy them.

That part seems like everyone's "wall" in that game. You're so close to the end, which is $*%!#$$ epic. Give yourself two hours and you'll get thru that part and the rest of the game.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^ yeah i think i'm gonna give it another shot tonight, it's been over a year

since i last played this game, it got really frustrating for me

[h1]
[h1]Report: Sony Redesigning PSN?[/h1]
If a report from Reg Hardware is to be believed, Sony is currently working on a visual redesign of its PlayStation Network service. The makeover will apparently place PSN more in line with Steam and Xbox Live as opposed to its current text-heavy style. 

It would seem that these changes would affect the PlayStation Store rather than the main XMB. A source tells the website that Sony is trying to de-clutter the service in favour of "an aesthetic layout with logically marked sections and rolodex lists". New features include a live search that shows more results with each character entered along with database-like listings for both games and movies, showing details like developers or cast on the right side of the screen. 

The blue background will also be eschewed, to be replaced by a black one, with brighter colours highlighting content. A 'deal of the week' section will also accompany the relaunch, the report claims. 

It doesn't sound like anything especially exciting, then, though a new lick of paint is never a bad thing. Sony has messed around a bit with the Store before, but we've never seen anything on the scale of the 360's dashboard redesign. We'd personally welcome a new look. 

If this report proves to be true, there are a number of possible reasons for Sony's decision to give the Store an overhaul - including, perhaps, trying to regain some of the trust that the service lost when it was hacked two months ago by going for an image change. 
[/h1]
Link:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/118/1180572p1.html

The only game that really has my interest is Diablo III. i feel bad for my ps3 when this game is release.

Originally Posted by Grimey

they need to get rid of the XMB or atleast update it, %%@@ is so dull and boring

I love it. Simple and everything is easy to find.
360 Dashboard is ridiculously cluttered.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

burnout paradise is 7.99 on psn and the dlcs are on sale too

or you can make a euro PSN account and get burnout for free. welcome back pkg
Good looks man.
When is their welcome back program ending?

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

burnout paradise is 7.99 on psn and the dlcs are on sale too

or you can make a euro PSN account and get burnout for free. welcome back pkg
Good looks man.
When is their welcome back program ending?

NP, i think it ends today Sony extended the deadline one more day

Team Bondi has been getting a ton of a bad press lately and it just keeps getting worse.
Link:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/118/1180561p1.html

Honestly all the articles I've read about this. The main guy Brendan Mcnamamra is a total jerk.

Honestly I think if R* didn't come in and help them after Sony dropped Team Bondi the game would have been a total failure.

Back
Top Bottom