PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Did the PSN just go down again right now?

When I try to sign in I get the 8000 random error saying PSN is under going maintenance

Originally Posted by Wesley813

I wish they would give us a notice before doing "maintenance"

They did....
tired.gif

http://us.playstation.com...swer/index.htm?a_id=2185

PO

Anyone else have problems w/UC3's party system? Can't join, invites don't get sent/received..Seems to readjust when you restart but I prefer a PSN message letting you know an invite was received like UC2. Also I hate how it takes a whole clip, grenade & two ***** slaps to kill someone..

I read that Article MR J 588  posted, & after playing L.A. Noire its clear that it is a R* game..Whether R* completely controlled the creative strings like Team Bondi claims, it was probably for the better. If I'm correct this is TB's first game & to have two gaming powerhouses (Sony then R*) support them was their greatest opportunity which they've now blown..

I finally beat Metal Gear Solid 4. This game is amazing
pimp.gif
. I should've finished it earlier rather then waiting 2 years to play it again. The Outer Haven Bow was easier then I thought...

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

Anyone else have problems w/UC3's party system? Can't join, invites don't get sent/received..Seems to readjust when you restart but I prefer a PSN message letting you know an invite was received like UC2. Also I hate how it takes a whole clip, grenade & two ***** slaps to kill someone..
The invite thing apparently was fixed with the new patch: http://www.naughtydog.com..._3_beta_102_patch_notes/

I'm use to the movements of the characters but I still wish they'd increase the character's normal speed (UC2's default running was perfect IMO)

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

pimp.gif
. I should've finished it earlier rather then waiting 2 years to play it again. The Outer Haven Bow was easier then I thought...
Better late than never, especially for such an epic game. Looking forward to the 2/3 hd remake. after that ill replay 4

Just got Valkyria Chronicles from Amazon cuz it was cheap and i heard some good thing about it. Anyone played it?

I am a bit salty that it doesn't have trophies
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ddouble

Just got Valkyria Chronicles from Amazon cuz it was cheap and i heard some good thing about it. Anyone played it?

I am a bit salty that it doesn't have trophies
laugh.gif

Great, great game. Top 5 RPG on PS3.

[h1]Sony Introduces 'PSN Pass' Program[/h1]
Yesterday, German website Konsolentreff published early photos of the Resistance 3 PS3 bundle box showing a new logo that says "PSN Pass." 

The message read: "Network features only available in countries that have PlayStation Store." However, no other details were provided. 

SCEA responded to requests for comment this morning to clarify, saying this program requires customers to input a one-time use code to access a game's online capabilities, similar to EA's Online Pass introduced last year. 

Re3_box_1309973209.gif

- Konsolentreff
"We are always evaluating new programs for our online offering, and starting with Resistance 3 this September, we will be instituting a network pass program for PS3 games with online capabilities," the spokesperson said. "This program will be game-specific. Games that are a part of this program will include a single-use registration code that grants the account holder redeeming the code full online access for that title. 

"This is an important initiative as it allows us to accelerate our commitment to enhancing premium online services across our first party game portfolio." 

If you don't have a code to input, say if you purchase the game used, you'll have to buy one through the Store. It's unclear how much one of these PSN Pass codes will cost, however. 

Sony said it will announce additional details at a later date. 

http://www.bgr.com/2011/07/05/sony-to-launch-playstation-4-in-2012-report-claims/
[h1]Sony to launch PlayStation 4 in 2012, report claims[/h1]
By: Zach Epstein | Jul 5th, 2011 at 08:30AM

/www.bgr.com/?p=95586">http://www.bgr.com/?p=95586">View Comments
Filed Under: GamingRumors

Sony’s manufacturing partners will begin building the consumer electronics giant’s next-generation video game console toward the end of this year, with a launch scheduled for 2012, DigiTimes reports. Details surrounding Sony’s PlayStation 4 are very limited for the time being, but the report states that the new console will feature integrated movement-based controls similar to the Microsoft Kinect controller. Foxconn and Pegatron, the two manufacturing firms charged with assembling Sony’s PlayStation 3, will build the new console according toDigiTimes’ sources. 2012 shipment volume for the PS4 is said to be at least 20 million units. Sony’s PlayStation 4 was not expected to launch until 2013 or 2014, but with Nintendo’s Wii U launching next year and Microsoft’s next-generation Xbox due to be unveiled in 2012 as well, it is possible that Sony accelerated the new console’s development in order to remain competitive. Sony’s current PlayStation 3 console has sold more than 51 million units globally since its launch in November 2006.

Originally Posted by Lets Get It 1231

best buy.. buy 2 get one free starting 7-10 to 7-16...

Thanks for the heads up!I know myself and a couple NTers went hard on these deals.Came up like 18 free games and a couple racks off the TRU deal couple years back.

yes sir i went in on tru deal, bout to go in on this best buy deal..good thing ncca 12 coming out next week about to flip some on craiglist haha

is they remaking a kingdom hearts series HD remake?

how much is the different between reg and hd remakes?

New Vegas 1.06 patch is live. Said to fix a ton of issues with the game.

Info I read in here:

Spoiler [+]
According to Jason Bergman, the upcoming Fallout: New Vegas patch solves the ED-E glitch which left many with the inability to play the Honest Hearts add-on, as well as a number of issues that have plagued the game for quite some time now:

“There's well over 100 fixes in this patch along with massive improvements to performance and stability in major areas.
Also a couple of subtle tweaks and other improvements. I'll try and post a list when the patch is released.

Other than the ones mentioned above, we fixed the last (very rare) instance of ED-E disappearing, and added the means to re-add him if he was lost in your save prior to earlier patches.

Heard about the Playstation Pass on Twitter.

Apparently it is Playstation's equivalent to EA's passes.

DRM.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Has anyone experienced problems with NBA 2k11? Whenever I get to the startup screen it freezes up

Delete the 2k11 save file under "game data utility" and reinstall the patch.  Happened to me 3 times.

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

pimp.gif

congrats, about a month ago i got the big boss emblem now im replaying the entire game with it...pretty fun

Got around to downloading the demo for MLB 11 The show and I've really been enjoying it. I knew there would be a time when I would want to venture off into the baseball realm of video games and I like the demo so much that I think I might wanna buy it. I've got the MLB 2K11 demo downloading right now but I've heard that The Show trumps it. I thought 2K would have a better edge due to my experiences with their football & basketball games.

Hitting & fielding are the biggest things I have to work on from this demo though
30t6p3b.gif
I know if I were to cop this game I'd have to spend loads of time in the batting cages but with NCAA 12 coming out on Tuesday and school getting ready to start in the fall, I'm not sure I can squeeze in room for another game.

The Show has been dumping on 2K and every other baseball game since the first one. Try changing the hitting to timing and have the defense set to assisted and you should be good.

Back
Top Bottom