PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

yuku won't let me edit.
pics of the soldier on the cover
2lxwnk2.jpg

25tvlp1.jpg

MOH's own Captain Price?? lol

Has anyone copped and played rogue warrior? how is it? i bought it but dont want to play it because i have not seen any rating and might return it tomorrowlol.

MoH coming hard at CoD with that Price look-a-like
laugh.gif
Gonna be a goodgame though, I dont think I ever played a Medal of Honor I didn't like.

^^^That Medal of Honor Post has brought back so much memories, I remembe rplayin that on the PS1 like it was yesterday (mod chip and fake games FTW).....Gladthey are bringing it back, used to be one of my most played games.

Time flies so so fast.....

who else here is getting the japanese version of ffxiii?

im about to get brush up on my japanese again and get my ex who is japanese to sit down with me while playing the game.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

im about to get brush up on my japanese again and get my ex who is japanese to sit down with me while playing the game.
I think I'll wait for either the english version or international

MY TROPHIES ARENT SYNCING MY TROPHIES ARENT SYNCING MY TROPHIES ARENT SYNCING MY TROPHIES ARENT SYNCING ANYONE ELSE?????????????????????????

MY TROPHIES ARENT SYNCING MY TROPHIES ARENT SYNCING MY TROPHIES ARENT SYNCING MY TROPHIES ARENT SYNCING ANYONE ELSE?????????????????????????

Originally Posted by Lamont614

cool story bro.

google it or post more details.

[h1]GT Academy 2010 Launches December 17th With Downloadable Time Trial[/h1]
Hello everyone, its Penrose Tackie here Gran Turismo, European Brand Manager.

Following the groundbreaking success of the GT Academy last year and as part of our activitiesaround the forthcoming launch of Gran Turismo 5, I am delighted to officially unveil GTAcademy 2010.

On 17th December exclusively via the PlayStation store,we will be launching the GT Academy 2010 Time Trial. The time trial will be the only way into this year's Academy, and if you've got what it takes itcould be the start of a life-changing journey.

Last year the GT Academy programme unearthed a real driving talent in the form of Lucas Ordonez from Spain, who after winning the GT Academy went on todrive for the Nissan PlayStation race team and take an astonishing second place in the GT4 Championship - all in his first season!

This time around the Academy is even bigger and better, and competition is bound to be pretty fierce - perhaps best of all though for Gran Turismo fans, itwill be the first opportunity to get a hands-on taster as to what Yamauchi-san and his Polyphony team have been carefully crafting and polishing at their Tokyobase.

Qualify in the top twenty within your country and you will be invited to a national final event, where you will pit your wits against the best Gran Turismodrivers in the country. If you make it from there only then will you join the elite 20 that will be taken into the GT Academy 2010.

Only the two best drivers will make it out of this 5 day test of nerve and skill. From there will follow an intensive driver training schedule from which wewill select our one GT Academy ace.

The time trial features the stunning Nissan 370Z in two guises. Firstly a blisteringly fast, race-tuned monster and secondly an only slightly less fearsomenon-tuned version.

The 370Z is the most recent of the new range of cars wearing the famous 'Z' brand revived by Japanese manufacturer Nissan. The car has beenspecially chosen for its challenging but hugely entertaining rear-wheel drive dynamics and the time trial should allow GT novices and veterans alike to get areal idea of what its like to get to grips with this sensational car

To enter the Academy racers will have to post their best overall leaderboard times negotiating a specially created section of a new Gran Turismo 5 circuit.This best time will be a composite of two separate runs - one with the tuned vehicle and the other with the non-tuned version.

You will have the opportunity to keep refining your overall best time from the launch of the demo right up until the close of this time trial stage at 24.00CET on 24th January 2010.

To give a flavour of what the GT Academy is all about, check out this trailer.

The GT Academy will run in the following countries:
  • UK
  • Ireland
  • France
  • Switzerland
  • Italy
  • Germany
  • Austria
  • Denmark
  • Norway
  • Finland
  • Sweden
  • Spain
  • Portugal
  • Netherlands
  • Belgium
  • Australia
  • New Zealand
However gamers in countries not mentioned on the list need not fear as there will be a special Gran Turismo 5 Time Trial Challenge for them to get to gripswith it, too.

If you want to keep up to date with what's happening with GT5 and the GT Academy 2010 keep checking back on the PlayStation.Blog and also check out the following links.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

As much as I would love to, it would be a waste of money for me. I have no desire to learn another language, as the thought of culturing myself sickens me.Ignorance, FTW!

holy crap that gt thing got my adrenaline pumping. anyone good a car games? i got nfs prostreet & shift PSN: ALCHEMISTQ

not really big on gaming anymore but im thinking of getting a ps3. is there a difference between the 120gb model and the 250gb? do i really need the extraspace?

^^only difference is hard drive space..

from kotaku.com
[h1]Happy 15th Birthday, PlayStation![/h1]
It all began 15 years ago today. On December 3, 1994, Sony released the PlayStation in Japan. The rest, as they say, is history.

Yes, it's hard to remember now, but there once was a time, before WipeOut, before Tomb Raider, before PaRappa, that Sony entering the gaming business didn't sound like such a sure bet.

There was a failed attempt at a CD-based system in partnership with Nintendo. There was the fact Sony were an unproven force in a market dominated by Nintendo and Sega. And the PlayStation's approach was all so adult.

Time, of course, has proven any doubts unfounded. The original PlayStation blew people's minds from the moment it launched, and its successor - the PS2 - is still the #1 selling video game console of all time. So it too did OK.

True, things haven't quite been the same for the company since, with both the PSP and PS3 failing to achieve the same level of market dominance. Oh well. There's still plenty of time left for both platforms (well, at least the PS3, which has been coming along in great strides all year), and besides, today isn't a day for nit-picking.

It's a day for clinking glasses. Happy birthday, PlayStation. Think it's safe to say the video game business wouldn't have been the same without you.

(History buffs/Sony fans might want to check out this celebratory site, which is quite neat. It even has the ducks!)

Happy Birthday Playstation
smile.gif

I can't believe FFXIII is just a few weeks away from release, CRAZY! Huge advertising push in Japan, every other magazine, commercial, food product orgadget has FFXIII imprinted on it
laugh.gif

2d9d8c9.jpg

dgrrf9.jpg

ygf0n.jpg

ea419l.jpg

15f6rdt.jpg

263klqo.jpg

2ly1o40.jpg

I'm seriously considering importing it, even though my japanese is very very vague (katakana anyone?!)
grin.gif

I Love Final Fantasy. Does is still do them annoying pop up matches every second???

Originally Posted by sole vintage

On 17th December exclusively via the PlayStation store, we will be launching the GT Academy 2010 Time Trial.

You will have the opportunity to keep refining your overall best time from the launch of the demo right up until the close of this time trial stage at 24.00 CET on 24th January 2010.

This time around the Academy is even bigger and better, and competition is bound to be pretty fierce - perhaps best of all though for Gran Turismo fans, it will be the first opportunity to get a hands-on taster as to what Yamauchi-san and his Polyphony team have been carefully crafting and polishing at their Tokyo base.
GT5 Demo?
11r8x95.jpg

GT5 Demo?
2chp4dd.jpg

GT5 Demo?

Back
Top Bottom