PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

You should cop both. I haven't received my ultimate edition GOW 3 or a new a ps3 yet, but UC2 plays out like a movie and the multiplayer mode is decent.

Originally Posted by vcof2005

I want to buy a new game so should it be GOW 3 or Uncharted 2? I already have Heavy Rain

Can't go wrong with either game. Uncharted 2 has racked up a ton of awards lately. GOW III I've only played about 3 hours of the game since I got it on release date, but the game is seriously one of the best graphically looking games out right now for any console. Heck even the guys from Naughty Dog were left in awe on how great GOW III is after playing it.

500x_godofnutrition.jpg

laugh.gif

i just beat GOW3....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im ready for part 4. i tried out the extra game modes and its challenging, very much like survival mode.

i dont think im gonna try for the platinum trophy but i'll check the other kratos costumes out.

Fear Kratos ftw!!

[h1][/h1]
[h1]What Does This New God Of War Teaser Mean?[/h1]
[h2]Sony hints at something as players earn God of War III platinum trophy.[/h2]March 18, 2010 - Upon earning a platinum trophy in the game, players are given a new God of War website URL, [URL]http://www.godofwar.com/spartansstandtall[/url], which appears to be teasing something, but we don't know what just yet. Could this be for a new game?

The website shows a bird's eye view of a coastal shore during a thunderstorm. The top right of the screen displays an icon that looks to be "filling up" with a red bar clockwise. The website URL, Spartans Stand Tall, could mean as players earn platinum trophies in God of War 3 the bar will fill, eventually unlocking the mystery.

God of War: Chains of Olympus for PSP had a similar teaser website launch before the game was officially unveiled, too, lending to the theory this could be a new game for Sony's handheld.

Looks like for now we'll just have to keep checking back to see what, if anything, comes from this.

Link:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/107/1078589p1.html

My guess it's a teaser to a new God Of War PSP game. Or possibly a PSN exclusive download able game.

Sony will probably unveil the plan at E3 this year.

Originally Posted by Jesseg8

Have they announced if there will be DLC for GOW3?

Not yet, but in a recent interview Stig said that the original ending that was cut may appear as DLC sometime in the future. And if/when it drops, itll be free.

I dont think I can handle another game lol, sure looks interesting but still have FF13 to finish GOW3, UC2 AC2 and I always find time to play NHL 10.

If I am correct the battle system is similar to the one in Valkryie Chronicles.

I was gonna pickup RoF but I got too much on my plate right now. I did d/l the JDM demo, love it, difficult as hell though.

if anyone wants to hit up BF:BC2 add me. ID is EEC84. tired of being teamed up with dude's who run around thinking they're rambo.

Back
Top Bottom