PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Playing FFXIII now....

Struggling to keep going. Somebody please tell me it gets more interesting.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by iHust1e

are there any ps3 games that actually use custom soundtracks? I bought burnout paradise of the strength of that feature and it doesnt even work....Unless Im not seeing something. Help anyone?

Burnout Paradise works, and it is amazing. You don't access your music from the XMB, you go into that pullup menu you can have while driving, and you go to the soundtrack menu, and instead of editing their playlist select custom, and from there you can choose your music.

EDIT: Props to J-DIDDS for helping me out with that.

Other titles that have it:
Skate 2 - awesome
Killzone 2 - awesome
Bad Company 2 - only in menu screens.

It didnt work very well in Skate 2. I had alot more issues with freezing than if I used the in game music.

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

are there any ps3 games that actually use custom soundtracks? I bought burnout paradise of the strength of that feature and it doesnt even work....Unless Im not seeing something. Help anyone?

Burnout Paradise works, and it is amazing. You don't access your music from the XMB, you go into that pullup menu you can have while driving, and you go to the soundtrack menu, and instead of editing their playlist select custom, and from there you can choose your music.

Skate 2 - awesome
Killzone 2 - awesome

MLB The Show has had it since last year.

Whatever mp3's u have saved to your internal hard drive the game will see in the jute box player in the game. It's cool because while your doing stuff like batting practice before game your custom music will be playing on the stadiums music system
pimp.gif
Also I know last year you could also setup and associate a players walk up to the plate music with custom mp3's. 

yea in the show you can have a custom song play when you walk up or hit a homer

EDIT: Props to J-DIDDS for helping me out with that.

Skate 2 - awesome
Killzone 2 - awesome
pimp.gif

Thank you sir

[h2]Win stuff: Capcom lays down MVC3 shadow character guantlet![/h2]
April 22nd, 2010 @ 17:35
By Patrick Garratt

mvc32.jpg

Capcom’s pointed out that no site’s yet guessed all the charactersshadowed in the just-released Marvel Vs Capcom 3 announcement artwork.Get it right and we’ll give you something. Not sure what yet, but it’llbe Marvel Vs Capcom 3-related. OK?

Look:
So far, no website has guessed all the #MvC3 shadows correctly!

Go on, then. Who are they? have a look at the images below. We’llget some copies of the game from Capcom if you can sort it out. Maybesome other stuff. Who knows?

Stick your guesses in the comments. We know you’ve already had a bit of a stab at this when the game was first leaked, but let’s seal the deal. Close the book. Waste the puppy.
Help us help you help us. For the win

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

when does the mlb streaming go live??
Its already live... anyone try this yet?  I did and its 
eek.gif
 for me.  I don't live in the US so the only way I can get my M's is via MLB.TV.  But instead of watching it on my computer I can now watch it on my TV in HD (sorta) glory!  You need an MLB.TV subscription for it to work though.  And needless to say, it works outside of the US.  Amazing.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

eek.gif
 for me.  I don't live in the US so the only way I can get my M's is via MLB.TV.  But instead of watching it on my computer I can now watch it on my TV in HD (sorta) glory!  You need an MLB.TV subscription for it to work though.  And needless to say, it works outside of the US.  Amazing.
Downloaded it as soon as I got home last night. It really is amazing. The interface, the video, the controls, simply perfection. I was connecting my laptop to the tv to take advantage of the HD streams online, however, with this app there is no need for me to do that anymore. Plus the streams are actually better quality and no lags through the PS3. Highly recommended for any MLB fan.

if anyone needs PSN money, I can get you $150 worth for only $20. PM me if you need me to hook it up

More info on this. Def. would jump if sounds safe.

RDR mp looks sick in that trailer. Been waiting a min. for mp footage. The pre-order is looking like a Go right now.

90d5f378d5dc8d55cc20fc8e9e33e68b.jpg

Did Capcom announce where in LA it would be, today is Friday, I need to know or I'm stuck going to my fiancee coworkers bday party
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

http://fast1.onesite.com/capcom-uni...3a26c37df53c43c5b62e70fe590aa4d1.jpg?v=240300

Hey folks! As promised here are all the details for Fridays' public Super Street Fighter Fight Club event! As s-kill warned, you might want to wear something that you don't mind getting trashed and/or dirty (why? I won't tell! muahahahaha).

Place: Casitas Studios

3229 W. Casitas

Glendale, CA

Time: Friday, 8PM-12AM

In addition, we're going to have very special guests in the house, including super producer Ono-san and some of the voice actors for Super Street Fighter IV!

Oh yeah, did I mention that Japanese SF champion Daigo Umehara will be there?

As will US SF champion Justin Wong....could a rematch be possible? Guess you'll have to come to Fight Club and see!

On THAT note, if for some reason you can't make it to the most awesome event in town on Friday, we'll be livestreaming the event over on our Capcom Unity ustream channel.

The pros at Level Up Series (headed by Alex Valle) will be handling broadcasting, so you can be sure there will be high quality streaming and footage as they're the  best at what they do!

There will also be live art and music, plus the chance to talk and hang out with Seth Killian himself!

Finally, be sure to carpool as parking may be a problem! There's currently a thread going on here in the forums just for that.

Everyone: you are now cleared to GET HYPE.

I just beat Final Fantasy XIII
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

last boss was way too easy for me... took about a minute got a 5 star and a trophy for it!! although this could have been the reason of my great skills and overpowered team.

overall ffxiii is a very good game. it would have been a great game if the first half wasnt so slow and linear. the battle system is very different, so most conventional rpg players will have to adjust. i like it though, especially the fast pace and being able to switch to different attack modes on the fly.

time to get the rest of the trophies and go platinum... this might take awhile
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zichardruniga

Where to paypal?

Yes I'm gulliable

I'll be the crash test dummy

you buy first and let the first of us know.  log-ins? sounds hella shady.  why would random log-ins have $150 in the account already. 

if it works ill def. cop.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

eek.gif
Downloaded it as soon as I got home last night. It really is amazing. The interface, the video, the controls, simply perfection. I was connecting my laptop to the tv to take advantage of the HD streams online, however, with this app there is no need for me to do that anymore. Plus the streams are actually better quality and no lags through the PS3. Highly recommended for any MLB fan.

damn really? So it doesn't lag or anything? and the picture is clear? Can I sign up for it on the PS3? Did you have the premium one or regular subscription?

^ Picked up the premium subscription for $20 when they had a mispricing on their website about a month ago. Not sure if you can sign up for it through the PS3 but it would probably just be easier to do it through a computer. FYI, mlb apparently has really strict black out rules, i.e. if you're in nyc you can't catch the yankees stream, so make sure you read through those before you sign up. Last night I had no lag whatsoever, something I never experienced on my laptop. Check out some of the youtube videos of how it works, its definitely very well done. I hope the NBA does something similar for next year.

Thanks...yeah I currently live in NC and had mlb.tv last year and the Yankees werent blacked out..I just hated it bc it would lag all the damn time..I'm about to sign up for this tonight...I'll probably just go with the Premium subscription so I can defintely get it in HD and be able to rewind it and stuff...it's only an extra $20 anyway

for those of you who are playing FF13, wheres a good place to get gil? i just started chapter 11 and i already beat all the low level marks.
i want to upgrade a few things but i dont have the gil to afford anything good.

Back
Top Bottom