PS3 vs. XBox Elite

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Originally Posted by lovemysole

I want both badly but I'm only going to buy one for now ... which is better?
You came to the wrong place. You might get the mode... but you won't get much more than that. There is NO unbiased answer on NT.
I agree with rilla, just flip a coin or something.

PS3
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
pardon my ignorance but can someone school me on the Ps3 being a "media center" id like to get more use out of it

what else does it do?

i have both. i just finished using my ps3, while my elite is being shipped to microsoft to be fixed for the red rings
indifferent.gif

I bought my PS3 shortly after Christmas and couldn't be any more pleased with my decision.

I need to step up my BluRay collection though. :/

If your buying it brand new from the store get an ELITE cuz the new xbox rarely get the ring of death. I never played cod on a ps3 and i was killing cuz it was so easy to play. The controller is 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Truballa101

the only benefit for Xbox360 is that its slightly cheaper...

I, still, to this day, regret gettin 360 over PS3
mad.gif

Not really, actually. My first Xbox360 just died about a month ago (hardly played it and never went online on it), and I decided to just buy a new one instead of having it repaired and what not. I already have a PS3, but I know more people with Xbox live. Anyway, I ended up spending $500+ just to play MW2 online.

Xbox Elite            -$299
WiFi Adapter        - $100 (not everyone needs it, but my router is in a different room)
XBL subscription -$50
Play/Charge kit    -$20

Comparable PS3  -$299

I thought I was going to be blown away by Xbox Live because everybody says it's much better than PSN, but it's actually not much different IMO. Also, hacked xboxes and modded controllers? Is it that serious? Oh, and the graphics on the PS3 are better. 

theres a reason why you had to compare the ELITE xbox to a PS3...

because the PS3 does everything you need without different models.

360. my ps3 only gets used for blu rays since firmware updates arent trustworthy.

Originally Posted by Yen2dro3

If your buying it brand new from the store get an ELITE cuz the new xbox rarely get the ring of death. I never played cod on a ps3 and i was killing cuz it was so easy to play. The controller is 
sick.gif

The Elite is just a little bit cheaper at Microsoft, I ca get it for $250 but it seems like PS3 is the way to go!

Back
Top Bottom