****Public Enemies- Offical Post****

According to IMDb.com it's at a 9.4 rating from pre-screenings...
Post all comments/ reviews/ taughts of the man(John Dillinger) and/or film here.

i've been so hyped for this.
Except for Coraline and Star Trek, I've been disappointed with every movie ive been excited about this year so far. Here's hoping that this will buckthe trend.

been waiting on this movie for a while. hopefully the theatres arent filled with crazed johnny depp fangirls

Just found this

"Starring Johnny Depp as the legendary Depression criminal John Dillinger, "Public Enemies" is Mann's best work in over a decade, arguablysince "Heat," to which this movie bears some thematic and structural resemblance. As of today, "Public Enemeies" is the best picture ofthe year, an intelligent, mature work, which serves as a model of how the best resources Hollywood can offer are put into service in telling an engaging,well-acted drama, which pays attention to the smallest detail, be it historical background, costume design, weaponry and even gunshots."-Emanuel Levy

Sounds good to me

I'm really looking forward to it, it has all the ingredients to be great.

Looks like a legit movie. Plus, that broad playing Dillinger's girlfriend is
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Looks like a legit movie. Plus, that broad playing Dillinger's girlfriend is
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
Really? Looks like a New York @*!@+ from the 20s.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Depp better get at least nominated.

Depp > Pitt
Those are fighting words.

if those are fighting words, get ready for a war. I would do bad things to Depp. Movie looks good based on the previews during Transformers 2, but we shallsee.

Originally Posted by lalalindaaa

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Depp better get at least nominated.

Depp > Pitt
Those are fighting words.

if those are fighting words, get ready for a war. I would do bad things to Depp. Movie looks good based on the previews during Transformers 2, but we shall see.
You live in NY? We could do this in person
wink.gif

Why doesn't this movie have a soft filter in the scenes? The previews give it a "home movie" feel to it. Can anyone explain why they didn'tput in a filter?

Back
Top Bottom