PURIST San Francisco -Grand Opening-

We have just received the 1st part of Fall 08 from The Hundreds. In the shipment we got tees and hats. Here are a couple pics of some of the new stuff, checkout our blog for more pics here.

Adam Tee:

0812_th_3.jpg

Swimsuits

0812_th_5b.jpg

Dry Hat

0812_th_6.jpg

All items are on sale now. Any questions? Ask away.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

Sup Purist Crew!

It's evident that your boutique has become the choice to shop for sneaker and urban fashion in the South Bay, especially in San Jose. I, as well as I'msure all the masses that shop at Purist, appreciate the fact that you decided to open shop in San Jose.

We see shops from SF, LA and NYC come out with tees representing their respective cities. We see Armory putting San Diego on the map with their 'It'san SD Thing' line. We see Proper in Long Beach doing the same thing. And so on. Purist is well off the ground, so I'm curious... Are there any futureplans to come out with such things? Maybe a Purist x San Jose tee that has a Sharks colorway? Either way, I think it's a great idea.

^^^^i agree make it like those Nor cal shirts with the shark on it except put purist on it....man that would be incredible

Originally Posted by 5th Platoon

We see shops from SF, LA and NYC come out with tees representing their respective cities. We see Armory putting San Diego on the map with their 'It's an SD Thing' line. We see Proper in Long Beach doing the same thing. And so on. Purist is well off the ground, so I'm curious... Are there any future plans to come out with such things? Maybe a Purist x San Jose tee that has a Sharks colorway? Either way, I think it's a great idea.

A San Jose specific tee would be dope. Sharks colorway? You can't go wrong with that either.

A San Jose specific tee would be dope. Sharks colorway? You can't go wrong with that either.

How about a Jaymatik x Purist shirt? It can feature mountain bikes and basketballs in the Sharks colorway.

Haha just messin' with you Jay.

An SJxPurist shirt would be nice. I missed out on your other collabos =[

Originally Posted by digital m1ckey

How about a Jaymatik x Purist shirt? It can feature mountain bikes and basketballs in the Sharks colorway.

Haha just messin' with you Jay.

An SJxPurist shirt would be nice. I missed out on your other collabos =[

No Joke Mickey. There needs to be more tees that feature mountain biking. How about I do the design and then you can get them printed.
happy.gif

First of all I want to thank 5th and everyone else for the continued support of our store. Without all your support we wouldnt be here.

As far as some San Jose specific or Purist gear goes it has been talked about and I cant deny or confirm that we will be releasing some items. All I can say atthis point is stay tuned, I am as well.

Now onto some new arrivals here in the shop. We have some new styles from Adidas. I will give you a couple here and if you want to see the rest check out ourproduct blog HERE.

ZX 9000

0813_adidas_6.jpg

Top Ten 2000, Rod Laver Edition

0813_adidas_5.jpg

Superstar 80's

0813_adidas_4.jpg

All are available now. We also just received part 2 of fall 08 from The Hundreds. Pics of that will be posted soon and it will hit the floor tommorrow.

Thanks for looking as always and any questions just leave them here.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

We just received in the 2nd part of our Fall delivery from The Hundreds. This shipment includes some tees and outerwear. Here are a couple pics and you cancheck out the rest HERE.

Rocket Pocket Tee

0815_th_4.jpg

Film Hoodie, the TH logo and lines along the zipper and hood are 3M reflective

0815_th_6.jpg

Daddy Vest

0815_th_5.jpg

All are available now. Thanks for looking.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

We got some new goods in for the guys and ladies.

First up we have a new pair of Adidas Forum Mids. This is a special edition made up for the Hell Boy 2 Movie. It features the logos of the movie on the strapand side panel.

0822_adidas_1.jpg

Next up we have the Fall season from Tens

Blocks

0822_tens_2.jpg

Kitties

0822_tens_3.jpg

Logo Zip Up

0822_tens_5.jpg

There are a few more pics available on our website HERE.

All items are available now. Any questions feel free to leave them.

Thanks for looking.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

do you by any chance still have the adam tee or the custom tee (any color) in medium? if not, are you going to restock?

jtbws15, yes I have the Adam Tee in Kelly and the Custom Tee in Heather both in M. I'm not sure on a restock for the other colors.

Got more Fall arrivals from Futura Labs and Stussy Girls.

Here are a few pics from each and you can check out the rest HERE.

Futura Labs:

Atomic Tee, each of these tees comes with a Bearbrick figure

0718_FL_H.jpg

Glow Icons, print glows in the dark & Reflect Icons, print is made of 3M

0824_fl_1.jpg

Signature & FL Logo New Eras

0824_fl_4.jpg

Stussy Girls:

Halftone Stock V-Neck

0824_stusssyw_1.jpg

One Love Dot & Full Swing Tees

0824_stusssyw_3.jpg

Livin' Stoopid Large Zip Hoodie

0824_stusssyw_5.jpg

All are available now. Be on the lookout for Stussy Mens and MHI Fall offerings soon as well as some Puma arrivals!

Thanks for looking.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

Originally Posted by acekilla408

price check on 3m TH hoody and glow in the dark FL tee's?

The hoody was $120
Dope %+@ hoody, but I ain't about to drop 120 on a damn hoody
laugh.gif
smh.gif

xdc, late reply but the Futura Signature New Era is $65. I only have a couple sizes left so if you are looking for it hit me up and I will check on that sizefor you.

Hope everyone had a good holiday weekend. We got some new arrivals in for you guys now.

First up from Puma we have our first arrival from their List program. Here we have 2 pairs of Clydes dedicated to Tommie Smith. Tommie Smith was an olympicrunner in the 1968 Summer games at Mexico City. He is famous for his black civil rights protest on the medal podium while accepting the gold medal in the 200Metre race. You can read more on Tommie Smith here and on the protesthere. San Jose State University students will alsoknow him from the statue that was made for him on campus. Here are the pics

Gold Clydes

0829_puma_1.jpg

Navy/White

0829_puma_3.jpg

Next up is a jacket from Futura Labs. This is the Four(4)able jacket. The jacket is a convertible jacket that has various zippers that you can remove parts ofthe sleeve to make the jacket however you would like.

0901_fl_1.jpg

Lastly we have the latest t-shirt arrivals from Stussy Mens.

Crown Link

0901_stussy_1.jpg

Delta Warhead

0901_stussy_3.jpg

All items are availible now. We also have a few more items and angles of the items posted on our blog HERE.

Thanks for looking.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

More new fall product rolling in for you guys. This time we have new Fiberops and MHI.

First up a new pair of Fiberops denim, the Zorch. As always Fiberops brings some of the best quality denim out there. For more detailed pics check out ourproduct blog here.

0903_fiberops_3.jpg

Next up is MHI by Maharishi

Michael Lau Artist Series tee

0903_mhi_1.jpg

WRI III, these tee has a really thick screen that goes all the way down to the hemline of the shirt.

0903_mhi_2.jpg

All are out now. Any questions feel free to hit us up.

Thanks for looking.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

Some new items in today from Stussy and Gravis.

First up, we are introducing a new addition to our footwear lineup with Gravis!

Lowdown HC DLX

0906_gravis_1.jpg

Tarmac Royale

0906_gravis_3.jpg

Fulton EXP

0906_gravis_2.jpg

Next up we have some new Tee arrivals from Stussy.

Curly S Drip

0906_stussy_1.jpg

Quad Icons (right) & Boomin' System (left)

0906_stussy_3.jpg

We got a couple of other new items posted up on our blog here.

Thanks for looking.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

We just received our first shipment for Fall from 3Sixteen. A couple tees for now with more to come in the next couple of weeks.

Corrosion

0911_3six_1.jpg

Eclipse

0911_3six_2.jpg

Also in we got some restocks from The Hundreds. These pieces moved fast last time so if your looking for them come thru.

Swimsuits

0812_th_5.jpg

Daddy Vest

0815_th_5.jpg

Check out the rest on our product blog here.

Thanks for looking and any questions feel free to leave them.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

Sup kevco, picked up some dope tees today from yall.. Props on that Red Bull cola, that thing was actually very good.

Back
Top Bottom