PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and these mass shots are hilarious! I'll most likely join you guys later.

As for now, i'm gonna stay low on the radar. Meth already took down my avy. And I used to get suspended for the pics I used to post with my old SN.

EVERYONE knows how your girls cheeks look.

Nah... Haven't posted any revealing shots (at least not like I did with my old SN)

whats funny is that this thread started in '11 with pics and what not, I wonder if any of those NTers still have the same chick.

*knock on wood* meant for lulz only
i been with my girl since 09

so tempted to post

edit: hoosier, how long you been with her? it seems like thats been your av forever until recently

Last edited:
:wow: yoooo the past pages

Me & my wife. Been together for 17 years, 1 of those married. Pic is from our honeymoon last October. We hit up Brazil (Amazon Rainforest & Rio De Janeiro) and Iguazu Falls, Argentina. This is a picture at the Falls. Beautiful place :smokin. Below is our wedding video. She's a beautiful person!

17 years :smokin you basically grew up togheter.

Last edited:
whats funny is that this thread started in '11 with pics and what not, I wonder if any of those NTers still have the same chick.

I do, but I'm old.

These young cats running through girls / "relationships" like Usain Bolt...

I just went back and looked through more pics. Abundance of ksteezy wife pics but any more pics of her momb?
devil.gif

i been with my girl since 09

so tempted to post

edit: hoosier, how long you been with her? it seems like thats been your av forever until recently
Been with her officially for around a year now but met her freshman year of college. She's two years younger than me but is the most down, faithful, most caring women I know. Glad I have her in my life

Mixed chicks FTW

Last edited:
You think having sex in different rooms of the house is fun, wait until you start doing it in public.

Why you taking selfies in a graveyard though?
sick.gif

Man restaurant bathrooms, side of the freeway, olive garden parking lot, bowling alley, random streets, garage, driveways, laundry room at a apt etc. Public yambs>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom