PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Peep Game :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
I was looking through this thread and I really applaud everyone that are in long lasting relationships with these beautiful women. I'm 26 and I haven't been in a serious relationship since 2010. As some people might know through the unemployment thread, I'm currently not working. This statement that I put in bold is soooooooooo TRUE! I'm actually dating this girl (Not yet in a serious relationship) and she likes me despite my situation of not getting a steady income. She was actually unemployed for 6 months up until a few weeks ago. At times it frustrates me because I can't really do to much with her right now due to financial reasons. I like the fact that she doesn't look at that as a big issue and still wants to hang out with me and so forth. She is part of the reasons why I'm not as depressed about not working because she knows how it feels. Just for the fact that I'm at my lowest point and still hanging around speaks volumes! She is definitely a keeper!

There is a huge difference between a gold digger and a woman looking for a man who can be supportive in being a provider and pull his weight too. There are some men out there who are completely irresponsible, imnature, lack ambition and don't even try looking for a job and just mooching off their girlfriend. That's just straight disrespect.

So how does money not matter? Finances are the #1 cause of divorce.

Y'all some fool bruh.. Repped... What's the explanation if she finds out....

Last edited:
I was jus joking she knows, we'll not the tagged pic but the others, it's all in fun. Not like I'm posting ***** shots n ****, u can see what I'm showing at the beach.

I was jus joking she knows, we'll not the tagged pic but the others, it's all in fun. Not like I'm posting ***** shots n ****, u can see what I'm showing at the beach.
exactly... i posted a pic of something else somewhere and folks as asking why would you post that... you cant see her face in the pic..

exactly... i posted a pic of something else somewhere and folks as asking why would you post that... you cant see her face in the pic..

Being in a relationship and having fun is what it's all about.... When you play your cards right and put in work for appreciation, sky's the limit ...she might wanna see you womp another chick... :smokin

Being in a relationship and having fun is what it's all about.... When you play your cards right and put in work for appreciation, sky's the limit ...she might wanna see you womp another chick... :smokin

Starts good... ends bad! Trust. :lol:

Last edited:
Speaking out of experience, it never ended good... especially if it became a serious relationship.

Which is why this time, I won't introduce that type of lifestyle to my girl.

If you been through thick and thin and put in work with your main, it all pans out cool..it's not a lifestyle... It's just having fun...ain't nobody got time for feelings.. Mines been down since 99 and we still ride for each other...

Last edited:
Speaking out of experience, it never ended good... especially if it became a serious relationship.

Which is why this time, I won't introduce that type of lifestyle to my girl.

If you been through thick and thin and put in work with your main, it all pans out cool..it's not a lifestyle... It's just having fun...ain't nobody got time for feelings.. Mines been down since 99 and we still ride for each other...

Yeah man I see what I mean. But as for now, it's my choice... I had my fair share, my fun, my past.

Like said, from experiences, it never ended good. This one is not worth losing. :smokin

Bruh if I remember correctly you posted straight up deer foot that appeared to still be leakin post squirt lmao. 

Last edited:
Man restaurant bathrooms, side of the freeway, olive garden parking lot, bowling alley, random streets, garage, driveways, laundry room at a apt etc. Public yambs>

I got "pulled over" once in the middle of it. I was a little tipsy, cops got me out the car, handcuffed me. My pants were at my ankles, it was cold. They asked my girl if I forced myself on her and if it was consensual... :smh:

LAST TIME WE EVER DID THAT

Bruh if I remember correctly you posted straight up deer foot that appeared to still be leakin post squirt lmao. 
:lol: naw... i said this is what squirts.. it wasnt leaking... NT got crazy memory...

I was looking through this thread and I really applaud everyone that are in long lasting relationships with these beautiful women. I'm 26 and I haven't been in a serious relationship since 2010. As some people might know through the unemployment thread, I'm currently not working. This statement that I put in bold is soooooooooo TRUE! I'm actually dating this girl (Not yet in a serious relationship) and she likes me despite my situation of not getting a steady income. She was actually unemployed for 6 months up until a few weeks ago. At times it frustrates me because I can't really do to much with her right now due to financial reasons. I like the fact that she doesn't look at that as a big issue and still wants to hang out with me and so forth. She is part of the reasons why I'm not as depressed about not working because she knows how it feels. Just for the fact that I'm at my lowest point and still hanging around speaks volumes! She is definitely a keeper!

There is a huge difference between a gold digger and a woman looking for a man who can be supportive in being a provider and pull his weight too. There are some men out there who are completely irresponsible, imnature, lack ambition and don't even try looking for a job and just mooching off their girlfriend. That's just straight disrespect.

So how does money not matter? Finances are the #1 cause of divorce.
Sup gorgeous. Well are you still gorgeous? and single?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom