PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
You gotta knock out at least one academic building and/or library and a house party or frat house if you're still in school. Basically anything with a risk of getting caught. It's exhilarating. I was addicted to public sex at one point
laugh.gif

Last edited:
You gotta knock out at least one academic building and/or library and a house party or frat house if you're still in school. Basically anything with a risk of getting caught. It's exhilarating. I was addicted to public sex at one point :lol:
Man i guess I gotta take a trip to the library this week. Anywhere where u know u gotta be quiet and could get caught makes that **** 10x better

You will have to describe the benefit of this because I'm not seeing it...

I had sex in the same room my girls dad was sleeping in once (didn't know he was there at the time). I was absolutely mortified after.

Edit: Not gonna lie guys I miss having a gf
frown.gif
I'm happy for y'all though
nthat.gif

Last edited:

I had sex in the same room my girls dad was sleeping in once (didn't know he was there at the time). I was absolutely mortified after.

Edit: Not gonna lie guys I miss having a gf :frown: I'm happy for y'all though :nthat:
Whats the benefit of having sex in public? its not a benefit, its fun. And when I say in front of other people, I mean like minded people :wink:

I dunno if it's because it's getting darker, colder or what but the feels are strong on the companionship side. I miss ol girl, but I already did my grovelling. Relationships come and go, commitment to my dignity is forever.

Edit: Not gonna lie guys I miss having a gf :frown: I'm happy for y'all though :nthat:
Whats the benefit of having sex in public? its not a benefit, its fun. And when I say in front of other people, I mean like minded people :wink:

That boy be swangin on 24's.

Edit: Not gonna lie guys I miss having a gf
frown.gif
I'm happy for y'all though
nthat.gif
Whats the benefit of having sex in public? its not a benefit, its fun. And when I say in front of other people, I mean like minded people
wink.gif
That boy be swangin on 24's.
LOL ayoo???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom