PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking through this thread and I really applaud everyone that are in long lasting relationships with these beautiful women. I'm 26 and I haven't been in a serious relationship since 2010. As some people might know through the unemployment thread, I'm currently not working. This statement that I put in bold is soooooooooo TRUE! I'm actually dating this girl (Not yet in a serious relationship) and she likes me despite my situation of not getting a steady income. She was actually unemployed for 6 months up until a few weeks ago. At times it frustrates me because I can't really do to much with her right now due to financial reasons. I like the fact that she doesn't look at that as a big issue and still wants to hang out with me and so forth. She is part of the reasons why I'm not as depressed about not working because she knows how it feels. Just for the fact that I'm at my lowest point and still hanging around speaks volumes! She is definitely a keeper!

There is a huge difference between a gold digger and a woman looking for a man who can be supportive in being a provider and pull his weight too. There are some men out there who are completely irresponsible, imnature, lack ambition and don't even try looking for a job and just mooching off their girlfriend. That's just straight disrespect.

So how does money not matter? Finances are the #1 cause of divorce.
Sup gorgeous. Well are you still gorgeous? and single?

:rofl:

:wow: hey dima

There is a huge difference between a gold digger and a woman looking for a man who can be supportive in being a provider and pull his weight too. There are some men out there who are completely irresponsible, imnature, lack ambition and don't even try looking for a job and just mooching off their girlfriend. That's just straight disrespect.

That's very true if the person is the type to mooch of their girl. My ego is to big to do that. Hell, I don't feel right having a girl treat me to dinner at times..lol. Of course my situation of being unemployed should come to an end very soon, so I don't have to much to worry about that.

:rofl:

I was looking through this thread and I really applaud everyone that are in long lasting relationships with these beautiful women. I'm 26 and I haven't been in a serious relationship since 2010. As some people might know through the unemployment thread, I'm currently not working. This statement that I put in bold is soooooooooo TRUE! I'm actually dating this girl (Not yet in a serious relationship) and she likes me despite my situation of not getting a steady income. She was actually unemployed for 6 months up until a few weeks ago. At times it frustrates me because I can't really do to much with her right now due to financial reasons. I like the fact that she doesn't look at that as a big issue and still wants to hang out with me and so forth. She is part of the reasons why I'm not as depressed about not working because she knows how it feels. Just for the fact that I'm at my lowest point and still hanging around speaks volumes! She is definitely a keeper!

Dima (sp)?

Gawt dang it steezy, do you need us to spell it out for you bruh?

shoefreakbaby callin' out Jet27 for having threaded eyebrows.

I hope yswidt.

Last edited:
I wasnt being funny.

I get mine threaded and a lot of dudes get it done there and they arent gay.

It is not like waxing or plucking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom