PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.

1. Aren't you that herb *** dude that graduated from college but instead of getting a job your parents wanted you to move back home and do chores around the house? Ol fufu...

2. That girlfriend of yours who was making moves in the corporate world must be getting those curtains beat up by a white guy, huh? Patrick's up in them guts huh?

3. Homie is white? 

So what my ex is a gold digger; what business of it is mine that she get her back blown out by some white guy to move up the corporate ladder. The slave mentality is still the same it's just new faces.

:rofl: so that is what happened.

Effeminate nt'ers giving props to a white guy with a sub par black girl. He only with her for her firm backside. He even posted pics to prove what she's worth to him, and you all are mad at me.
roll.gif
  Typical Toms
No one likes you. Not even your sister anymore.
Don't give a damb what you don't like. I'm not here to be liked

Effeminate nt'ers giving props to a white guy with a sub par black girl. He only with her for her firm backside. He even posted pics to prove what she's worth to him, and you all are mad at me.:rofl:   Typical Toms
Hi gucc,

My name is Patrick n I am Colombian n my lady is Dominican btw.
:tongue:
So what ur sayin has nothing to do wit me.

I'm not a racist I dislike people not their color. Buddy posted a pic of his chick and I'm just telling the truth about what I see. If you don't like it oh well bro.

You are racist and ignorant. You dislike his girl and him off assumptions you made based soley on their skin color. If that's not racist I don't know what is.

Last edited:

I'm not a racist I dislike people not their color. Buddy posted a pic of his chick and I'm just telling the truth about what I see. If you don't like it oh well bro.
You are racist and ignorant. You dislike his girl and him off assumptions you made based soley on their skin color. If that's not racist I don't know what is.
You don't know what anything is because you're obviously illiterate. Do the world a favor bro

Quote:
U know me too wale bruh. #swaggy
roll.gif

Miss me wit dat bruh
I don't think I like you anymore. LOL

Quote:
Yeah but how do we know that is really you?
laugh.gif

Nah. Im just playin.
Your girl looks good bruh. Props.
True, I guess you are saying we need more pics of her to verify it is in fact him.  LOL.

Typical black caucasian woman. Thinking the whiteman is the solution to her problems. You're only with her for her backside. I'm willing to bet money that you'll never reproduce with her nor will you marry her.

Man sit down with that corny crap. You worst then a chick the attention you try to seek from dudes.

Last edited:
Yea you mad, corny and obvious lonely. Keep winning in life like you clearly display on NT. :lol:

Last edited:
Bro don't u live in a base model camaro?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom