PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.

If I could neg...
It is what it is.

Happens when your hangout spots change from ATL to Orange County, Hermosa, and Santa Monica
& in my case, growing up around white girls.

Very few black girls do it for me these days, nothing against em. Just the way it isu
never understood that logic

i grew up in a predominantly white neighborhood and went to predominantly white schools, yet fine is fine to me no matter the race

black dudes kill me with that "its what i grew up with" bs

egaroc1 egaroc1 Your Colombian? :wow: I've seen you post in the DMV thread so I'd always assume you where white.

At least people don't think your three types of races :lol:
Yup 100% Colombian.

classic keyboard e thugging. 
you know you wouldnt say that to anyones face. 
youre better than that bro...well we hope you are 

Gucc is def a weak dude and would never say any of this stuff to my face.
#weak

Let's get back on schedule.

332s51e.jpg

I don't remember last time I posted my girl in here. Had to be a while ago. We hit 2 years and went through a really rough patch. Still working on some things but glad to say we are back together again.

George-Costanza-clapping.gif

I'm proud of you guys. Out here with quality women.

Hennesy got that white girl who looks like she'll age well :lol:

Hahahaha this thread is entertaining.. "Lord though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil" Amen..

Sorry to hear that...
So what my ex is a gold digger; what business of it is mine that she get her back blown out by some white guy to move up the corporate ladder. The slave mentality is still the same it's just new faces.

243jku1.jpg

"My girlfriend always tells me she loves me" - Gucc

Last edited:
What in the hell is transpiring in here.....

went from girl friends, to back sides and back shots, to back handed compliments......to.........?

classic keyboard e thugging. 
you know you wouldnt say that to anyones face. 
youre better than that bro...well we hope you are 
Gucc is def a weak dude and would never say any of this stuff to my face.
#weak
it was an unnecessary thing to say, and gucc is out of pocket

but i think that whole "He wouldn't say it to my face" **** is played

its a lot of people who would say reckless **** to anybodys face, and just because we're NT members dont mean dudes wont say negative stuff to your face

judgin by the hostility in homies posts, im betting he would say it to your face, and get real close, and would love for you to swing on him, but thats just my opinion

it was an unnecessary thing to say, and gucc is out of pocket

but i think that whole "He wouldn't say it to my face" **** is played

its a lot of people who would say reckless **** to anybodys face, and just because we're NT members dont mean dudes wont say negative stuff to your face

judgin by the hostility in homies posts, im betting he would say it to your face, and get real close, and would love for you to swing on him, but thats just my opinion
It's not ur opinion. That's ur imagination.

Say what u will on here but for as long as I have dated my women I have never been tried or disrespected like that.
N if some one did it's def goin down regardless of who it is.

egaroc1 and gucc should fight it out to the death, winner gets egaroc1's gf...
:lol:

damn some folks always try to find a way to ruin a good thread. :smh:
props to keeL252, Hennessy, and egaroc1

i grew up in a predominantly white neighborhood and went to predominantly white schools, yet fine is fine to me no matter the race

Ehh it is what it is.

I went to a HS that had 6 black ppl total when I graduated.

So the standards of beauty I was exposed to by school and mainstream media weren't black.

I smashed plenty of black chicks when I went off to college and in Atlanta but when I moved back to whiter areas things changed again

I'm still most attracted to mixed chicks the most. It is what it is

I gotta find that thread where dude was talking reckless "my chick will never leave me".

http://niketalk.com/t/563982/just-graduated-college-and-my-parents-dont-think-i-should-work

Funny thing is that you were all in that thread trying to uplift dudes spirits.

He did at one point say that he wouldnt be surprised if she was cheating on him though so IDK.

Damn I feel kinda bad. It seems all possible L's we tried to steer him away from are happening to him. You can see it in his posts that its eating him alive and manifesting into pure hate and negativity. You gotta be stronger than that papa, we all take L's. What makes you a better man is how you deal with them.

Ehh it is what it is.

I went to a HS that had 6 black ppl total when I graduated.

So the standards of beauty I was exposed to by school and mainstream media weren't black.

I smashed plenty of black chicks when I went off to college and in Atlanta but when I moved back to whiter areas things changed again

I'm still most attracted to mixed chicks the most. It is what it is
oooohhh yeeaaaa, i remember you homie

I'm not a racist I dislike people not their color. Buddy posted a pic of his chick and I'm just telling the truth about what I see. If you don't like it oh well bro.

You are racist and ignorant. You dislike his girl and him off assumptions you made based soley on their skin color. If that's not racist I don't know what is.

???

black people can't be racist

remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom