PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
​Gonna get this locked,smh.

Telling your momma jokes 
roll.gif

I'm not a racist I dislike people not their color. Buddy posted a pic of his chick and I'm just telling the truth about what I see. If you don't like it oh well bro.

You are racist and ignorant. You dislike his girl and him off assumptions you made based soley on their skin color. If that's not racist I don't know what is.

???

black people can't be racist

remember?

I remember when this cat used to be funny, now he has this one schtick.

never understood that logic

i grew up in a predominantly white neighborhood and went to predominantly white schools, yet fine is fine to me no matter the race

black dudes kill me with that "its what i grew up with" bs

Ehh it is what it is.

I went to a HS that had 6 black ppl total when I graduated.

So the standards of beauty I was exposed to by school and mainstream media weren't black.

I smashed plenty of black chicks when I went off to college and in Atlanta but when I moved back to whiter areas things changed again

I'm still most attracted to mixed chicks the most. It is what it is
oooohhh yeeaaaa, i remember you homie

:nerd:

:rofl: the salt, legit self hatred and the egaroc1 drop these last few pages have been :wow:

Last edited:
Typical black caucasian woman. Thinking the whiteman is the solution to her problems. You're only with her for her backside. I'm willing to bet money that you'll never reproduce with her nor will you marry her.

Egaroc not eem white tho....lmaooo

We Colombians have a good eye for those caramel/chocolate complexion shorties :pimp:

Hi gucc,

My name is Patrick n I am Colombian n my lady is Dominican btw.
:tongue:
So what ur sayin has nothing to do wit me.

My dude!!!!...she Dominican?

That Dominican x Colombian bond is everywhere...damb I missed a lot in this thread...lol

Man this thread really got sidetracked. But this is NT and some people are especially sad/bitter/depressed around the holidays. Gucc I hope you find happiness.

Congrats to all the NTers winning

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom