PYJ (Post Your Jokes)

Originally Posted by stuntin909

Why are black peoples eyes always red after sex?

Spoiler [+]
because of the pepper spray

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So I'm nailing this chick right. She screams "I'm in excruciating pain". I go. "Excruciating? That's a pretty big word for an eight year old"

guaranteed to make a
smh.gif
moment to the person you're telling the joke to. 

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by DR813

"Why didn't Jesus go to College?"

He got hung up on the boards  

indifferent.gif

So there's a husband and wife who are waiting at a nearby busstop with their nine children.
Shortly afterwards, a blind man joins them and decides to wait for the bus as well. When the bus arrives, they find it overloaded with passengers and only the wife and the nine kids are able to fit onto the bus.
So the husband and the blind man decide to walk to their intended destination. After a while, the husband gets irritated by the ticking of the stick of the blind man as he taps it on the sidewalk, and says to him, “Why don’t you put a piece of rubber at the end of your stick ? That ticking sound is really driving me crazy.

Originally Posted by kuya7macky23

Mr and Mrs Smith were getting hot and heavy one night in their bedroom. Their son Timmy had a nightmare so he ran into his parent's room and caught them going at it and ran out of the room. Mr Smith ran after him and looked all over the house for him but couldn't find him. He went to check grandma's room and caught Timmy banging grandma. Timmy looks up and says, "It's not so funny when it's YOUR mom is it?"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why do immigrants buy cabbage patch dolls?
They come with an I.D. and a birth certificate

Why do mexicans eat tamales on Christmas?

So they have something to unwrap

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

What's the difference between a Jew and a pizza?

Spoiler [+]
A pizza doesn't scream when you put it in the oven
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
thats messed up

A magician has a permanent gig on a cruise. His assistant in a parrot, but the parrot knows all the magicians magic tricks. So every time the magician does a magic trick the parrot

gives away the trick by saying something like "BRAK its in his sleeve. Or BRAK its in his pockets". One night, the man got so upset he decided to kill the parrot. So when they got back

to their room, the magician pulls out a gun and shoots the parrot. The parrot dodged the bullet. The bullet ricochet of a pipe and into a propane gas tank and the ship blows up into a

billion pieces. The only 2 survivors are the parrot and the magician. After a while of silence the parrot says

OK I GIVE UP, WHERE

Why were so many black soldiers killed in Vietnam?

Spoiler [+]
Whenever someone yelled "GET DOWN" they all started dancing

What happens when a Jew with a full erection walks into a wall?

Spoiler [+]
He breaks his nose.

Did you hear about the Mexican who threw his wife over a cliff? When the police officer asked him why he’d done it he said,

Spoiler [+]
“Tequila! Tequila!

some of htese are MAD RACIST....YEAH IM BLACK....& so was the pizza & jew one too along with the 6 million in the ashtray one ....but its a joke thread so i guess its whatever....ANYTHING GOES..... watch I come n here & cut ppl for quoting,replying to the post,saying pm,being on a message board...etc

BUT THIS RIGHT HERE.......THIS WAS THE BEST SO FAR
So there's a husband and wife who are waiting at a nearby busstop with their nine children.
Shortly afterwards, a blind man joins them and decides to wait for the bus as well. When the bus arrives, they find it overloaded with passengers and only the wife and the nine kids are able to fit onto the bus.
So the husband and the blind man decide to walk to their intended destination. After a while, the husband gets irritated by the ticking of the stick of the blind man as he taps it on the sidewalk, and says to him, “Why don’t you put a piece of rubber at the end of your stick ? That ticking sound is really driving me crazy.

BUT THIS RIGHT HERE.......THIS WAS THE BEST SO FAR

Originally Posted by shoutstoscreams

How do asians name their kids?

they just throw pots and pans in the air and use whatever sound it makes when it hits the ground

laugh.gif

Why do white people go to black people's garage sales?

Spoiler [+]
to get their stuff back

Back
Top Bottom