roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

How many jews can you fit in a car?

Spoiler [+]
2 in the front, 2 in the back, and 6 million in the ashtray
smh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Here's my joke: What cell phone company do black people use?
Spoiler [+]
their mouth
Spoiler [+]
I'm black so no racial

Why were Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder always smiling?

-Because they didn't know they were black.

YOU HAVE TO READ THE ENTIRE THING TO GET IT!!!

so there were these 2 cheerios who have known each other for their entire lives. One was a male and the other was a female. The girl was always the popular one in school and the male always pursed the female so one day after they graduated high school, the female cheerios decided to rebel and run away…

She ran away and went to a local dock where she turned her self into a piece of Capt'n Crunch. The other cheerio was devastated so he tried as hard as he could and turned himself into a Cap'n Crunch. He went up to the girl and found out she had traveled to the amazon and became a fruit loop….

Sooo, he ran to the amazon and became a fruit loop but he came back and she already turned into a fruity pebble….

Soo, he ran to a gay pride parade and became a fruity pebble, but he came back and she already turned into a Golden Graham …..

Soo, he ran to a california and became a Golden Graham, but he came back and she already turned into a Lucky Charm …..

Soo, he ran to Ireland and became a Lucky Charm, but he came back and she already turned into a Raisin Bran…..

Soo, he ran to the Sun and became a Raisan Bran, but he came back and she already turned into a Rice Krispie…..

Soo, he ran to Japan and became a Rice Krispie, but he came back and she already turned into a Special K…..

Soo, he ran to the alphabet and became a Special K, but he came back and she already turned into a Weaties…..

Soo, he ran to the gym and became a Weatie, but he came back and she already turned into a Reese's Puff…..

Soo, he ran to his house, covered himself in peanut butter and jumped into a pool of chocolate. He became a Reese Puff , but he came back and she already turned into a Trix…..

Soo, he ran to a time machine and turned it back 20 years and became a Trix, but he came back and found out that she went back to being a cheerio. The man was desperate and turned back into a cheerio…

His acts of determination showed and they fell in love and got married. They had a beautiful wedding and dance until the wee hours of the night. After 3 straight hours of dancing they got really thirsty so they went to go get something to drink. They looked at the milk line and it was 35 people deep….

Spoiler [+]
so they went over to the punch line and there was none!!!!
laugh.gif
Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Spoiler [+]
you know you laughed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by Derek916

Yuku joke I made up

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif

A woman wants to make herself an egg when her husband enters in the house and starts screaming at her:
- Be careful!!! Be careful!!! More oil!! We need more oil!! It’s going to burn!! Be careful!! Turn it!! Turn it!! Turn it!! Come on!! Be careful!! Are you crazy?!! Oh my God!! Don’t forget the salt!!
- Why do you scream like that? Do you think I am not able to make an egg?
Very calm the man says to her:
-This is to give you an idea of how I feel when I’m driving the car and you sit right next to me...
Wow. Worst joke ever
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LesaneCrooks

Why can't Barbie get pregnant?

Spoiler [+]
Ken comes in another box
HOOD17 wrote:
roll.gif

A woman wants to make herself an egg when her husband enters in the house and starts screaming at her:
- Be careful!!! Be careful!!! More oil!! We need more oil!! It’s going to burn!! Be careful!! Turn it!! Turn it!! Turn it!! Come on!! Be careful!! Are you crazy?!! Oh my God!! Don’t forget the salt!!
- Why do you scream like that? Do you think I am not able to make an egg?
Very calm the man says to her:
-This is to give you an idea of how I feel when I’m driving the car and you sit right next to me...

roll.gif

Originally Posted by agold1002

YOU HAVE TO READ THE ENTIRE THING TO GET IT!!!

so there were these 2 cheerios who have known each other for their entire lives. One was a male and the other was a female. The girl was always the popular one in school and the male always pursed the female so one day after they graduated high school, the female cheerios decided to rebel and run away…

She ran away and went to a local dock where she turned her self into a piece of Capt'n Crunch. The other cheerio was devastated so he tried as hard as he could and turned himself into a Cap'n Crunch. He went up to the girl and found out she had traveled to the amazon and became a fruit loop….

Sooo, he ran to the amazon and became a fruit loop but he came back and she already turned into a fruity pebble….

Soo, he ran to a gay pride parade and became a fruity pebble, but he came back and she already turned into a Golden Graham …..

Soo, he ran to a california and became a Golden Graham, but he came back and she already turned into a Lucky Charm …..

Soo, he ran to Ireland and became a Lucky Charm, but he came back and she already turned into a Raisin Bran…..

Soo, he ran to the Sun and became a Raisan Bran, but he came back and she already turned into a Rice Krispie…..

Soo, he ran to Japan and became a Rice Krispie, but he came back and she already turned into a Special K…..

Soo, he ran to the alphabet and became a Special K, but he came back and she already turned into a Weaties…..

Soo, he ran to the gym and became a Weatie, but he came back and she already turned into a Reese's Puff…..

Soo, he ran to his house, covered himself in peanut butter and jumped into a pool of chocolate. He became a Reese Puff , but he came back and she already turned into a Trix…..

Soo, he ran to a time machine and turned it back 20 years and became a Trix, but he came back and found out that she went back to being a cheerio. The man was desperate and turned back into a cheerio…

His acts of determination showed and they fell in love and got married. They had a beautiful wedding and dance until the wee hours of the night. After 3 straight hours of dancing they got really thirsty so they went to go get something to drink. They looked at the milk line and it was 35 people deep….

Spoiler [+]
so they went over to the punch line and there was none!!!!
laugh.gif
Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Spoiler [+]
you know you laughed
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

An airplane is decreasing speed very rapidly going downward, the pilot
comes over the intercom and says I'm sorry it had to come to this folks, but
unfortunately we're going to have to let some of the luggage go'.... the
plane continues to decrease speed. Again you hear the pilot over the
intercom 'I hate to have to do this but now we're going to have to start
releasing passengers by alphabetical order beginning with the letter
'A!!!..... Africans, any Africans!?.... No one answers
'B!!! 'Black People, any Black People!? again, silence.
'C!!! 'Colored People, any Colored People!?... silence.
A black little boy in the back turns to his mother and says 'but mom, ain't we African American? aren't we Black? aren't we Colored? 'the mother turns to her son and says 'Yes son, but today we're Ni**as!!!!... Mexicans go first!.. The little black boy turns to the little Mexican kid seating next to him and laughs....!!!
The Mexican kid laughs back and says today I'm a wet-back my ni**a.

roll.gif

So wheres the joke

Spoiler [+]
its in your pants

Spoiler [+]
i found this one above a urinal. "the jokes not here, its in your hands"

A Mexican guy and a Black guy are in a car whose drivin???

Spoiler [+]
the Cops

Back
Top Bottom