PYP vol: When I was growing up edition

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Originally Posted by Diego

2re35ao.jpg

Bro, this pic is oozing SWAG.
I dont know where youre from but I didnt have white classmates till I got to college.

5 Carefree dudes just lookin for $%!@##%.
WOO WOO SWAG.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I grew up everywhere pretty much, this pic was in London though.
I've been living in NY since 94.

haha drunk kids. You still friends with them or what? 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Bro, this pic is oozing SWAG.
I dont know where youre from but I didnt have white classmates till I got to college.

5 Carefree dudes just lookin for $%!@##%.
WOO WOO SWAG.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I grew up everywhere pretty much, this pic was in London though.
I've been living in NY since 94.

haha drunk kids. You still friends with them or what? 
pimp.gif

^^^ friends with the one in the navy and the one in carolina blue on facebook, my cousin and the one in red I haven't spoken to since I left.

^^^ friends with the one in the navy and the one in carolina blue on facebook, my cousin and the one in red I haven't spoken to since I left.

that's kool man, it's funny how we grow up and try to find what life is but little did we know that being a kid was the "life." 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by CJ616

I was a chubby kid.
The U swag
pimp.gif

I had to do a double take, you are the spitting image of Jermain Taylor the boxer when he was a kid.  I just watched his documentary this morning too
eek.gif
really weird
laugh.gif

Soon as I get home, I'll post one up.  Great idea
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
, I see it!

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by CJ616

I was a chubby kid.
The U swag
pimp.gif

I had to do a double take, you are the spitting image of Jermain Taylor the boxer when he was a kid.  I just watched his documentary this morning too
eek.gif
really weird
laugh.gif

Soon as I get home, I'll post one up.  Great idea
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
, I see it!

that's kool man, it's funny how we grow up and try to find what life is but little did we know that being a kid was the "life." 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by papageorgeo

nerd.gif
right? life was good back then... the joys of being a kid
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by papageorgeo

nerd.gif
right? life was good back then... the joys of being a kid
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I'm leaving this open b/c of the nature of the pics...however, if it turns into a "what do you look like today/now?"...it's getting locked
buzzkill.jpg

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I'm leaving this open b/c of the nature of the pics...however, if it turns into a "what do you look like today/now?"...it's getting locked
buzzkill.jpg

Back
Top Bottom