Looks like your friend in the grey is doing the Dougie
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

...I gave the guidelines for keeping this OPEN...since someone already tried to be "funny" with a comparison.

...I could have easily locked this w/o even replying.

so enjoy this "wonderful" thread.
Suspend them then

Don't lock the topic because of 1 fool
eyes.gif

did you even read my previous replies?

I HAVE kept this topic open regardless of the 1 fool.

dirty, so you know, i edited my "comparison" before i seen your post.

...I gave the guidelines for keeping this OPEN...since someone already tried to be "funny" with a comparison.

Suspend them then

eyes.gif

dirty, so you know, i edited my "comparison" before i seen your post.

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Haters gon hate

Got 10 bathrooms I can sh#t all day.

Godparents

Is this your son in this pic with you?
If so, +!%% you guys look alike.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
That's my son, no need for Maury Povich.
wow, spittin image...cool
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Haters gon hate

Got 10 bathrooms I can sh#t all day.

Godparents

Is this your son in this pic with you?
If so, +!%% you guys look alike.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
That's my son, no need for Maury Povich.
wow, spittin image...cool
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Suspend them then

eyes.gif

ps. before the debate even starts about PYP's...

Method Man wrote:
Why are they always closed? because of the personal attacks? what if I start a PYP and write a disclaimer that can be put into your post when your PYP, giving people full rights to make fun of you????
Posting a disclaimer doesn't have the effect of granting mass-exemption from NikeTalk's community rules.  Allowing one post in which users are free to disrespect one another undermines the rule.  We don't want our members to feel rewarded for insulting other users.  It spills out into other threads.
We've tried allowing them on condition that those who participate 1) keep it respectful and 2) report violations immediately (without quoting them and creating even more work for the staff.)  

It hasn't worked.  Users don't bother to do their part to report the violations and therefore share the burden of operating the thread with our staff.  We have literally thousands of new posts each day to worry about.  It's unfair to have ONE thread everyone knows will be problematic to dominate our attention and create an inordinate amount of work when there's so much else to do in order to keep NikeTalk safe and respectful.  

The PYP threads were originally intended as a community-building exercise.  Users got to know one another better and put faces to names.  The goal was to have people recognize that they're dealing with other human beings so that everyone would treat each other accordingly.  

If that's the type of thread you guys actually wanted and you were willing to do your share to make it happen, I'd be happy to help give it a chance.  From what I gather, that's not what people want.  Instead, people just want cheap laughs at other users' expense - and we're not going to allow that.  If it's about making fun of other NikeTalk members, it's just not going to happen. 

Isn't there an implicit understanding that if you post your pics, there is a chance you will get flamed? At this point, who would really post their pics NOT knowing what might happen? Hell, you have people who intentionally post goofy pics of themselves to give others a cheap laugh at their own expense. I'm not sure who the you guys(mods) are really trying to protect. 

There should be an implicit understanding that NTers should follow the rules and NOT flame....not expect that b/c of the way PYP's have gone that the rules will be ignored.

bottom line. PYP's have shown time and time again... people just don't follow the rules...thus...they're gone.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Suspend them then

eyes.gif

ps. before the debate even starts about PYP's...

Method Man wrote:
Why are they always closed? because of the personal attacks? what if I start a PYP and write a disclaimer that can be put into your post when your PYP, giving people full rights to make fun of you????
Posting a disclaimer doesn't have the effect of granting mass-exemption from NikeTalk's community rules.  Allowing one post in which users are free to disrespect one another undermines the rule.  We don't want our members to feel rewarded for insulting other users.  It spills out into other threads.
We've tried allowing them on condition that those who participate 1) keep it respectful and 2) report violations immediately (without quoting them and creating even more work for the staff.)  

It hasn't worked.  Users don't bother to do their part to report the violations and therefore share the burden of operating the thread with our staff.  We have literally thousands of new posts each day to worry about.  It's unfair to have ONE thread everyone knows will be problematic to dominate our attention and create an inordinate amount of work when there's so much else to do in order to keep NikeTalk safe and respectful.  

The PYP threads were originally intended as a community-building exercise.  Users got to know one another better and put faces to names.  The goal was to have people recognize that they're dealing with other human beings so that everyone would treat each other accordingly.  

If that's the type of thread you guys actually wanted and you were willing to do your share to make it happen, I'd be happy to help give it a chance.  From what I gather, that's not what people want.  Instead, people just want cheap laughs at other users' expense - and we're not going to allow that.  If it's about making fun of other NikeTalk members, it's just not going to happen. 

Isn't there an implicit understanding that if you post your pics, there is a chance you will get flamed? At this point, who would really post their pics NOT knowing what might happen? Hell, you have people who intentionally post goofy pics of themselves to give others a cheap laugh at their own expense. I'm not sure who the you guys(mods) are really trying to protect. 

There should be an implicit understanding that NTers should follow the rules and NOT flame....not expect that b/c of the way PYP's have gone that the rules will be ignored.

bottom line. PYP's have shown time and time again... people just don't follow the rules...thus...they're gone.

Back
Top Bottom