Question About A Female at Work...sorry no pics

OK so heres the deal i just started a new job last week and every wed/fri i work with this girl who is pretty attractive.. Now ive been flirting with her and shes been flirting with and so on..So after 3 days of working with her we are at a meeting and she leans over and asks me for my number i give it to she texts me saying hi and throws in a few smileys i call them gay and wahtever women like that..Now im pretty sure shes digging me, shes always pointing out how i look good and how ripped i look..SO i would usually call this open shut that she likes me and wants me to make a move but she has a BF....SO NT do you think she likes me, and more importantly should i make a move? thanks guys
Cliff notes for those who dont read:

1) New job i dig girl im pretty sure girl digs me

2) during a meeting she leans in a asks for my number

3) She has  a BF wanna know if you guys think she likes me and should i make a move

OK so heres the deal i just started a new job last week and every wed/fri i work with this girl who is pretty attractive.. Now ive been flirting with her and shes been flirting with and so on..So after 3 days of working with her we are at a meeting and she leans over and asks me for my number i give it to she texts me saying hi and throws in a few smileys i call them gay and wahtever women like that..Now im pretty sure shes digging me, shes always pointing out how i look good and how ripped i look..SO i would usually call this open shut that she likes me and wants me to make a move but she has a BF....SO NT do you think she likes me, and more importantly should i make a move? thanks guys

3) She has  a BF wanna know if you guys think she likes me and should i make a move

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

WIO

This is why im asking...if i do indeed WIO will she want it or will i be standing there with my junk hanging out? Thats a situation im trying to avoid

WIO

This is why im asking...if i do indeed WIO will she want it or will i be standing there with my junk hanging out? Thats a situation im trying to avoid

One easy way to solve this problem would be to ask her out.

Since y'all work together I would advise you to proceed with caution though.

Relationships with co-workers can be dicey sometimes and if things go bad it could cost you your job.

One easy way to solve this problem would be to ask her out.

Since y'all work together I would advise you to proceed with caution though.

Relationships with co-workers can be dicey sometimes and if things go bad it could cost you your job.

90% of the time i try to keep away from dipping my pen in the company ink.

If you go ahead with asking her out, just be careful and play it safe until your 100% sure she likes you.

Originally Posted by EZE JAY

OP, it's very obvious what you should do.

OP, it's very obvious what you should do.

Boyfriend probaly isn't giving her the attention she wants and is about to get that and only that out of you.

90% of the time i try to keep away from dipping my pen in the company ink.

If you go ahead with asking her out, just be careful and play it safe until your 100% sure she likes you.

Boyfriend probaly isn't giving her the attention she wants and is about to get that and only that out of you.

I thought this was a pretty stupid thing to say.

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

yeah, not the best of moves. its cool though

yeah, not the best of moves. its cool though

WIO

Trust me bro, if you do wio and she doesn't jump on it then you'll know that she wasnt diggin you in the first place.

dnt wait for her to make a move. chicks dnt diggit broham

WIO

Trust me bro, if you do wio and she doesn't jump on it then you'll know that she wasnt diggin you in the first place.

dnt wait for her to make a move. chicks dnt diggit broham

laugh.gif
since when do women like that?

Back
Top Bottom