question for "The Wire" heads...

bijald0331 wrote:
Originally Posted by Squalie413

bijald0331 wrote:
Dukie= Bubbles
Michael= Omar
Nay= D'angelo (but he was lucky by meeting Bunny)
Randy= that fat guy that had the connect wit the drugs

If you're talking strictly about Randy's food flipping skills, then yes. Everything else about him, I don't understand the comparison. 

Nay is not D'angelo by a long shot D is kinda gangster Nay will get popped in like a month tops if he was in the game dude is softer than toilet tissue
laugh.gif
 and he be acting all hard
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

bijald0331 wrote:

bijald0331 wrote:
Dukie= Bubbles
Michael= Omar

If you're talking strictly about Randy's food flipping skills, then yes. Everything else about him, I don't understand the comparison. 

Nay is not D'angelo by a long shot D is kinda gangster Nay will get popped in like a month tops if he was in the game dude is softer than toilet tissue
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Yeah Nay was never about that life, Letting Kenard get over on him
laugh.gif
I was so happy when Mike slapped the +!#@ out of him

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

bijald0331 wrote:

bijald0331 wrote:
Dukie= Bubbles
Michael= Omar

laugh.gif
tired.gif

Yeah Nay was never about that life, Letting Kenard get over on him
laugh.gif
I was so happy when Mike slapped the +!#@ out of him

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Dukie= Bubbles
Michael= Omar

Prop joe.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

^ I add Wallace from Season 1 to that list for me

frown.gif
I wont lie him and Bodie were the only characters I shed actual tears for watching
30t6p3b.gif
Their whole story from start to finish was just TOO REAL, Bodie's and Wallace's back stories
30t6p3b.gif

DeAngelo wasn't about that life, he was playing the field (which is against the code) that's why he died.
Enjoying all the perks but then crying about the hard work. That was the theme of Season 1, you gotta
be ALL THE WAY IN (nh).

Dukie= Bubbles
Michael= Omar

Prop joe.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

^ I add Wallace from Season 1 to that list for me

frown.gif
I wont lie him and Bodie were the only characters I shed actual tears for watching
30t6p3b.gif
Their whole story from start to finish was just TOO REAL, Bodie's and Wallace's back stories
30t6p3b.gif

DeAngelo wasn't about that life, he was playing the field (which is against the code) that's why he died.
Enjoying all the perks but then crying about the hard work. That was the theme of Season 1, you gotta
be ALL THE WAY IN (nh).

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

His character left on a high note 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 and he's probably doing the worst career wise out of all the Corner Boys...his fat @@$ was on Tyra talking about he never graduated HS and thought he would be acting forever but hasnt done anything since the Wire but wont go back to school...

how could i forget my dude Wallace...i just watched the whole series this time last  year when we were snowed in and i thought wallace was in all the seasons...i def. shed tears when he died...and he was takin care of the kids smh

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

His character left on a high note 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 and he's probably doing the worst career wise out of all the Corner Boys...his fat @@$ was on Tyra talking about he never graduated HS and thought he would be acting forever but hasnt done anything since the Wire but wont go back to school...

how could i forget my dude Wallace...i just watched the whole series this time last  year when we were snowed in and i thought wallace was in all the seasons...i def. shed tears when he died...and he was takin care of the kids smh

The Wire is the best show of all time, point blank.

Don't have time to go into a thesis, but Randy did have the hustle in him.  It's just a shame that he never had a chance to meet his great uncle.  No telling where he'd end up.  I mean son wouldn't have become a 'citizen' but he'd have at least had a chance to succeed in the game.

The car thief's name was Donut.

Dookie and Mike, "A Thug Changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. 
ohwell.gif

Mike had to let him go, son was a liability.  The same way Fresh had to kill his dog. 

Lastly, Marlo's story didn't end honorably, I don't care what anyone says.  The last scene he gets cut, and licks the blood.  The game is in his blood.

Look who dude was around, Senator Davis, and the other crooks who bled Stringer Bell.  Stringer wasn't a Warren Buffet, but dude was intelligent.  A few months prior, Marlo's *%$ didn't even know how to use a damn bank.  Yeah them suits gonna carry him good.

The Wire is the best show of all time, point blank.

Don't have time to go into a thesis, but Randy did have the hustle in him.  It's just a shame that he never had a chance to meet his great uncle.  No telling where he'd end up.  I mean son wouldn't have become a 'citizen' but he'd have at least had a chance to succeed in the game.

The car thief's name was Donut.

Dookie and Mike, "A Thug Changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. 
ohwell.gif

Mike had to let him go, son was a liability.  The same way Fresh had to kill his dog. 

Lastly, Marlo's story didn't end honorably, I don't care what anyone says.  The last scene he gets cut, and licks the blood.  The game is in his blood.

Look who dude was around, Senator Davis, and the other crooks who bled Stringer Bell.  Stringer wasn't a Warren Buffet, but dude was intelligent.  A few months prior, Marlo's *%$ didn't even know how to use a damn bank.  Yeah them suits gonna carry him good.

Yo check out how bizaare this is... I wonder how many viewers actually caught this

Yo check out how bizaare this is... I wonder how many viewers actually caught this

Just ended the Sopranos on Monday, now I'm starting the Wire. Didn't like the way Sopranos started but I def see the hype. Show ended great, prob. the best ending to a series ever. Looking forward to watching the Wire due to all the praises it gets... hopefully it lives up to it.

Just ended the Sopranos on Monday, now I'm starting the Wire. Didn't like the way Sopranos started but I def see the hype. Show ended great, prob. the best ending to a series ever. Looking forward to watching the Wire due to all the praises it gets... hopefully it lives up to it.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Dukie= Bubbles
Michael= Omar

Prop joe.
pimp.gif
Randy was more like Wallace, basically how Wallace would've turned out had he lived

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Dukie= Bubbles
Michael= Omar

Prop joe.
pimp.gif
Randy was more like Wallace, basically how Wallace would've turned out had he lived

Back
Top Bottom