R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

:lol

No it won't.

It's in the name: MINORITY.

If **** really devolved to that (and on a mass level it won't), there are more of them than there are of you.

The true solution for any group of minority who feels that they aren't getting their fair shake, is financial unity, especially for the African Americans. As of 2015, we have $1.1 Trillion in spending power and we still out here singing negro spirituals and making hashtags...

Yes, you talking that real.

Violence is not the answer, money always is.

:lol

No it won't.

It's in the name: MINORITY.

If **** really devolved to that (and on a mass level it won't), there are more of them than there are of you.

The true solution for any group of minority who feels that they aren't getting their fair shake, is financial unity, especially for the African Americans. As of 2015, we have $1.1 Trillion in spending power and we still out here singing negro spirituals and making hashtags...

You think you're a minority?

Bruh... Go past Mexico and keep going. Even on THIS continent we are not a minority. And then add the brown people and the numbers are way in our favor.

I've been to Panama... Guatemala... Costa Rica... They have you brain washed. And worldwide, WE are the majority. This is their safe haven and the mental aspect they have over us... The propaganda... It's real. You think you're a minority not the recessive gene folks.

He was carrying a gun bro....you put yourself in a situation where you will either cause harm to someone else or yourself.

Now if he wasn't carrying and was turning his life around I will take back what i said about sympathizing, my feelings towards the cop won't change regardless...dude is a murderer and should be off the streets as well.
So if you have a gun legally like the shooter in Orlando it's all gravy?

This is case and point of why body cameras are pointless, cops control the cameras, they can manipulate the cameras. I'm just waiting for the "official, unbiased" investigation to clear the cops of any wrong doing. The writing on the wall is clear, cops are not punished for killing black men and children. These departments are clearly saying if you kill black men we will not only have your back, we will promote you eventually for all the struggles you went through" 
mean.gif
 You have to ask yourself, is the system broken. Or working just as it's supposed to. 
tired.gif

Here locally in Minnesota the murder rate has gone up since police have taken a stand to not harass black people. Honestly I'd rather that than state sanctioned murder.

The issue here is not that he had a gun, or that he was a felon, it's one short sentence in a narrative of state sanctioned slayings of black people. When you look at this incident in isolation sure, it can may seen as a tragic accident. But when looking at the totality of the past 50 years, you have to call a spade a spade. 

Last edited:
You think you're a minority?

Bruh... Go past Mexico and keep going. Even on THIS continent we are not a minority. And then add the brown people and the numbers are way in our favor.

I've been to Panama... Guatemala... Costa Rica... They have you brain washed. And worldwide, WE are the majority. This is their safe haven and the mental aspect they have over us... The propaganda... It's real. You think you're a minority not the recessive gene folks.
Either way it's a moot point. It's never getting there.

I know y'all are riled up but let's try and remain realistic. This ain't a movie lol. 

Those people overseas don't care about **** like this. 
laugh.gif
 Especially people who are "brown" and don't identify with African Americans...

Like I said black people's fortunes will turn around in this country when we stop the sad slave songs, stop acting like we're Malcolm X in the 48 hours after these stories break, stop the pointless hashtags/like baiting and start our most realistic option of utilizing our dollar. 

Last edited:
Either way it's a moot point. It's never getting there.

I know y'all are riled up but let's try and remain realistic. This ain't a movie lol. 

Those people overseas don't care about **** like this. :lol  Especially people who are "brown" and don't identify with African Americans...

Like I said black people's fortunes will turn around in this country when we stop the sad slave songs, stop acting like we're Malcolm X in the 48 hours after these stories break, stop the pointless hashtags/like baiting and start our most realistic option of utilizing our dollar. 

Those people don't care about your money. They'll take your money or burn your businesses. If you don't know history, you're doomed to repeat it. While some folks are hoping it doesn't happen and not preparing, I'll be ready. I hope you're right.

If you think this is about money and not fear driven by genetic inferiority, you got the game messed up. This war has been going on for a long time.

Last edited:
Guarantee nothing will happen to the cop. 
mean.gif

The police officer's body cam "fell off and stopped working" 
eyes.gif
mean.gif

From my point of view these incompetent and corrupt police officers fit the bill for terrorism. These officers terrorize black people and other minorites. It can quite literally happen to anyone of color, despite having done nothing wrong. 

So he deserved to die like a girl who wears a short slirt deserved to get raped right

Am i using then america logic filter correctly

Last edited:
troll steezy
He should just stay out of these threads. It never ends well for him. He knows that though.

Meth will come in and check him, again, and he will apologize as n if he didn't know what he was doing

Same song and dance. I don't know if he's used to talking to people who are less educated about these things or what but he always tries to pass of his thoughts as concrete as if there aren't a million rebuttals to them. It's getting a little tired.

I'd like to see some justice here. They'll say he was reaching for his gun or something. It's sickening that police can get away with this stuff.

people care about the race of who does the killing more than they care about the fact that a person was killed. A lotta people feel that boosie had his hands in those hits, and possibly more, but he got off and he was welcomed home with a press conference and was literally sitting on a throne.

people only holler 'Black lives only matter' when a non-black person is behind the trigger.

and let's be clear, this case regarding the cop is more than likely murder. again, i highly doubt that dude was reaching for the gun while being apprehended.

@ 9:00
Saw that earlier. That officer is disgusting but unfortunately seems to be the norm amongst police officers. Extremely excessive force resulting in fatally shooting black men is apparently ok but an officer who speaks up about it is almost guaranteed to be exiled from the force 
mean.gif

I've been saying this for a minute the solution to this gun problem is for every black person, Muslim and homosexual carry weapons and join their own chapters of the NRA. The dialogue will change REAL QUICK.

And that will be the day that the right finally starts pushing for increased gun control measures

Sad but true

Same song and dance. I don't know if he's used to talking to people who are less educated about these things or what but he always tries to pass of his thoughts as concrete as if there aren't a million rebuttals to them. It's getting a little tired.

Lol most people run in circles where people are just as smart/dumb as them, which is why you have racist or self hating people who use the "well i have friends that are [insert race here]" lol not realizing their token friend(s) is just as messed up as them.

people care about the race of who does the killing more than they care about the fact that a person was killed. A lotta people feel that boosie had his hands in those hits, and possibly more, but he got off and he was welcomed home with a press conference and was literally sitting on a throne.

people only holler 'Black lives only matter' when a non-black person is behind the trigger.

and let's be clear, this case regarding the cop is more than likely murder. again, i highly doubt that dude was reaching for the gun while being apprehended.
Because when a black person is behind the trigger they usually get put under the prison for it. Also, street dudes aren't police officers paid with tax payer's money to protect the people they are killing. I'm not holding some 16 year old street kid to the same standard as someone who went through school or training or whatever to become a police officer.

What is your goal in bringing up Lil Boosie right now?

Last edited:
It happens again and it won't stop because they system is setup a certain way and that way is to target certain people.No need to argue with people who don't want to grasp that their are only around to cause confusion and to uphold a system that isn't aiming for them.We have to buck the system,an eye for an eye,make people thinking about becoming police officers think twice and the ones that are officers they will think twice and get inline and if one get's murdered,a dozen black roses.

Son dude could have been Asian, Latino or white, I don't give a damn....felon with illegal loaded gun, a threat to you and your family....ya cool with dudes like these walking around you and your kids, that's on you.
Felon's with guns aren't the problem,felons dont own gun factorys.How do felons get guns? from legal,nar gun owners that go to gun shows buy up tons of guns,sell them and report them stolen.Legal gun owners are what I'm more worried about.

They have guns,police have guns,criminals have guns and it's my god given right to have one,felon or not and I will forever uphold this because the laws are flawed and as long as it remain that way it's going to be a doggy dog world.Do like the police,shoot first and figure it out later.

Freddy Gray,The asian police officer who killed a unarmed man in a nyc housing projects because he was scared and got off,Eric Garner,Travon Martin(legal gun owner).

Back
Top Bottom