R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

I'm NOT JUSTIFYING WHAT THE COP DID....he murdered dude....point blank.

All I'm saying is that this dudes life is even a topic of discussion because he was killed by a cop....I can't feel much sympathy for a dude who CHOSE to live a life of crime with multiple arrests and walks around with a loaded illegal weapon....what exactly was he intending to do with that gun?

we understand what you are saying by saying youre not justifying what the cop did, but youre also pointing fingers at the victim. unless he was in a full shootout with the cops at the time there is no reason he should have been killed. You asked why did he have a gun on him. The same reason everyone else carries guns. I carry my gun with me for protection because one day I may need it. Even if he is a criminal does not mean his life is worth less than anyone elses in this thread. If youve ever downloaded a torrent then guess what bro youre also a criminal. You just havent got caught yet.

Incredible. They design a system to incarcerate us. When (if) we are released they strip us of our right to vote and won't hire us because we have a record. Then, when the front line fascists gun us down, their defenders (rank and file fascists) imply that our people had it coming because we are felons.

Incredible. They design a system to incarcerate us. When (if) we are released they strip us of our right to vote and won't hire us because we have a record. Then, when the front line fascists gun us down, their defenders (rank and file fascists) imply that our people had it coming because we are felons.

Couldn't of said it any better, Preach.

That video of his son breaking down on live TV was difficult to watch. I have 2 boys ages 10 and 13 and both came to mind when i saw that video.

You say this like it wasn't designed and planned to be this way over decades...

Logic and planning is more effective than short sighted violence every time...they threw away nooses and hoods and got gavels, suits and badges

Last edited:
The money play is huge. Cannot continue to funnel money to the current structure as is and expect change. That's got to really start to give.

Understandable how people get emotional over these shootings but i think its very important to sit back and wait for all the facts first.

Understandable how people get emotional over these shootings but i think its very important to sit back and wait for all the facts first.

Regardless of what facts come out...

I haven't watched the video and refuse to...but what I've gathered is that they shot him while he was handcuffed on the ground...

What prior events to this video could justify that...

Hate when people say this

Last edited:

I haven't watched the video and refuse to...but what I've gathered is that they shot him while he was handcuffed on the ground...

I dont know.

But im willing to wait. Im not saying its justified or not but im not about to sit here and scream "racism" with zero evidence for racism.

Thats what i mean by emotional.

Lol @ wait for the facts. You dudes are straight up & down clowns. Same f boys that be preaching "we're all human we're one with the universe" with the suspect comments. Wanna be rapper *** white boys thieve our culture imitate us then turn around & wanna act like we're animals. Comical.

Last edited:
Gotta stop resisting arrest, go with it and let the laws take care of itself. We are the prey. Can't give them any reason.

Us breathing is reason alone bruh.

I dont know.

But im willing to wait. Im not saying its justified or not but im not about to sit here and scream "racism" with zero evidence for racism.

Thats what i mean by emotional.

History usually serves as evidence. And it's easy to say "Let's way to see if the cop was racist but if the cop didn't blatantly outright say it, how can you determine if he is or not.? Racism is a system and always will be. It's not just a lone individual or group, but a whole system. Slavery, Runaway Slave Patrol, Jim Crow, the Prison Industrial Complex, redlining, broken windows, stop n frisk, the war on drugs, sentencing laws, Blue Lives Matter, etc. It's a system bruh.

Lol @ wait for the facts. You dudes are straight up & down clowns. Same f boys that be preaching "we're all human we're one with the universe" with the suspect comments. Wanna be rapper *** white boys thieve our culture imitate us then turn around & wanna act like we're animals. Comical.

New blacks

You have hate in your heart bruh. You sound a little racist yourself.

Gotta stop resisting arrest, go with it and let the laws take care of itself. We are the prey. Can't give them any reason.

No.no.no. This is not about what black men, women, tgnc folks do. It's not about what we wear or how we behave. This is about the stigmatization of black as criminal and the embeddedness of this association in policing practices.

Nor should we have to justify our right to exist by handing over our ID'S when an officer asks for it. We should never agree to be racially profiled and those who say we should are apologists for fascism.

Us breathing is reason alone bruh.
History usually serves as evidence. And it's easy to say "Let's way to see if the cop was racist but if the cop didn't blatantly outright say it, how can you determine if he is or not.? Racism is a system and always will be. It's not just a lone individual or group, but a whole system. Slavery, Runaway Slave Patrol, Jim Crow, the Prison Industrial Complex, redlining, broken windows, stop n frisk, the war on drugs, sentencing laws, Blue Lives Matter, etc. It's a system bruh.

I didnt say lets see if the cop was racist. I said lets hear all the facts first. Is that not logical?

Back
Top Bottom