R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

What in that video shows that its an incident of racism?

Cause he is black with his hands behind his back? Lettuce be cereal. That doesnt prove that he is a victim of racism.

You're moving the goal post real quick now. Because a second ago you were saying that black being targeted by cops is not true.

But now you just want to wait and see on this one instance.

"Wait for all the facts... so we can hold on to hope that somehow this wasn't an act of racial bias/police brutality and can say 'I told you so' to everyone that thought otherwise."

Once again what facts could possibly come out that would justify the actions on that tape?

Same crappy facts to justify the murder such as;

he didn't follow law enforcement directions,

he was a felon with a long record,

he had a gun,

his 'thug' social media pictures,

he was poor,

he smoked weed,

Last edited:
I don't hold racist views, because I don't believe myself to hold racist views.Damn the evidence that makes it seems my views might be racist.

Jeez dude, be better than that.

Wtf are you even talking about?

I posted to evidence to support that its a cultural issue and that makes me racist?

I didn't call you a racist.

I said someone of your views are. And those have been broken down.

What in that video shows that its an incident of racism?

Cause he is black with his hands behind his back? Lettuce be cereal. That doesnt prove that he is a victim of racism.

Ok, let's say it isn't racism even though historical evidence proves otherwise.
How would you label the cops actions? Does that change the fact that they were extremely aggressive in force and another person is dead?
I want to know why so many cop apologists find the need to dismiss racism so swiftly when again, it's plain as day.

You're moving the goal post real quick now. Because a second ago you were saying that black being targeted by cops is not true.

Again, if it turns out that mr sterling was targeted and murdered because he was black it does not mean that all cops are targeting blacks. It means that this cop was.

Which ive already admitted there are racist cops.

The civil righys movemeny wasnt that long ago. Why are we surprised that some people are still racist?

Last edited:
How so? Blacks are more than likey to be in poverty
Is this by choice or as a result of historic circumstance?
Thank you for saying it before I did. People always come to the point that blacks are disproportionately stuck in poverty but refuse to acknowledge that it's systemic racism that plays a huge part in that fact.

Black people don't want to be impoverished.

Last edited:

Again, if it turns out that mr sterling was targeted and murdered because he was black it does not mean that all cops are targeting blacks. It means that this cop was.

Please go look up stop and frisk statistics

Lol if im being considered a bigot or racist thats how i know peoples views of racism and what is and isn't systematic racism is bs.

I may be a lot of things, but racist aint one of them.

Fam if you are in the slightest way a contrarian to the idea that this should be anything less than a hate crime, you are a racist by default....

I said they are both criminals, WHICH THEY ARE....never justified the murdering white supremacist cop, who 100% executed this man, I simply find it hard to empathize with a felon rolling around with a gun that can potentially cause harm to some defenseless person and dudes wanna put words in my mouth and scream bigot, talmbout I called for the killing of black men, I justified the cops actions and whatever other outlandish BS dudes are coming up with :lol:

Like I said earlier, I should have known better.

Ok, let's say it isn't racism even though historical evidence proves otherwise.
How would you label the cops actions? Does that change the fact that they were extremely aggressive in force and another person is dead?
I want to know why so many cop apologists find the need to dismiss racism so swiftly when again, it's plain as day.

The cop was out of line. He should be fired and sent to jail. Regardless if he was racist or not.

Once again what facts could possibly come out that would justify the actions on that tape?

Same crappy facts to justify the murder such as;

he didn't follow law enforcement directions,

he was a felon with a long record,

he had a gun,

his 'thug' social media pictures,

he was poor,

he smoked weed,

Won't be surprised if the media brings his kids grades, attendance, school record into this.

Any and everything to justify the killing.

The cop def handled the situation the way he did because Sterling was in fact a black man....there is no way in hell anyone can deny that.

Fam if you are in the slightest way a contrarian to the idea that this should be anything less than a hate crime, you are a racist by default....

I said they are both criminals, WHICH THEY ARE....never justified the murdering white supremacist cop, who 100% executed this man, I simply find it hard to empathize with a felon rolling around with a gun that can potentially cause harm to some defenseless person and dudes wanna put words in my mouth and scream bigot, talmbout I called for the killing of black men, I justified the cops actions and whatever other outlandish BS dudes are coming up with :lol:

Like I said earlier, I should have known better.

What does any of this have to do with me? Lol

I bet when that cop goes to his department everyday and looks at the wall of wanted criminals, its young black males.

Before he goes on patrol he already has a picture in his mind of who the "enemy" is. As does the young black male of the police officer.

This leads to confrontation and conflict for sure.

Last edited:
Thank you for saying it before I did. People always come to the point that blacks are disproportionately stuck in poverty but refuse to acknowledge that it's systemic racism that plays a huge part in that fact.

We shouldn't be in poverty still. Slavery and Jim Crow were so long ago.

#KSteezyLogic

ben roethlisberger ben roethlisberger

Do you think you're giving the cops in this case the benefit of the doubt because you're good friends with a police officer?

And I don't think Ben Shapiro is someone you want to use to reinforce your point

Last edited:

Hey look i can post videos too

[Video][/Video]
[Video]:x

If only things were as simple as people wanted to pretend they are. Are blacks and Hispanics genetically prone to poverty and gun violence or are there other reasons to consider?

It's very convenient to stop asking 'why?' when you get to blacks and Hispanics being disproportionately in poverty. I implore you to keep asking yourself why, though. It's too easy to just put it all on these groups.[/video]

Last edited:

This is true.

But honestly theres a lot of people who milk that **** for what its worth instead of working their *** off to get out of the situations.

I grew up in the neighborhoods and witnessed it first hand.

And when it comes to crimes and blacks, don't sit here and act like that isn't a product of this county's past transgressions.

And don't tell me that it was forever ago. Things don't just wash over.

I will say though, There are plenty of positive things going on in these communities as well but that usually isn't the narrative.

Hmm, I wonder where the outrage for the lack of compassion, and identification of root causes is.

Alright, this is my last thing, and I'm done, I have noticed frequenting these type of threads that certain minorities who aren't black have this holier than thou mentality, as if they can't be victims because they're law abiding, well, let me tell you jack, wrong. So you're not black, but you also aren't white, you're a minority, and some of the police practices are in place for you too. So instead talking down on black people and ****, just watch your own back because believe me, the police don't give a **** that you don't like black people either, to those police officers, you might as well be black because you can shuck and jive and tap dance and talk down on us, but the police hate you too. Dumbas. Furthermore, granted Mr. Sterling has a pronounced criminal record, he wasn't committing any of the crimes he was convicted of at the time of his slaying. "He had a gun", he had a gun, that was in his pocket, that no one person saw him reach for. I'm not from Louisiana, but I've been there enough times to know that LA has their rough areas like major metropolis through out the country. He might have been carrying a piece for protection, because in some areas, police don't protect and serve, unless you're white. If Mr. Sterling was truly up to no good, then why sell mix tapes, why not rob the very store you in front of? But no, certain people see a record and cape for the cop, they'll disguise it and say "they're both wrong" but they mean Mr.Sterling is wrong, because he has a gun and he has a record. But just keep in mind, just because you a minority but aren't black, they hate you too.

Last edited:
I think folks are assuming the outrage is all pulled from the media instead of personal experiences. Most of us empathize when we see these because we've felt it, and we weren't out there committing crimes.
And that's what it boils down to. Having another grown man yell, point, assault and even laugh at you can damage your mind frame. RIP to that man.

Back
Top Bottom