R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

Ive always complied with police and been polite.
I know that does not stop them from doing wrong.
It does give me the best chance of survival tho.
A lawyer is always your best bet and if you have been wrongly arrested or roughed up, you can sue.
That is of course provided you are not on tape ignoring plain english and screaming nonsense, while working your double underhooks from the clinch.
What percentage of the time does that work for the less fortunate?
I dont know, but it sure beats taking a dirt nap.

Damn just watched that second video. RIP. The cop should of just handcuffed him when he was standing up first instead of running up and tackling to the ground.

View media item 2093132Now this is suspect. Cop on the right has suspect's left arm pinned down.

So 4 arms can't apprehend his other arm while he's on the ground. I don't even think a super strong dude like kali muscle could fight his way out of that, IF they were trying to grab his arm.

It did look like his right arm was moving though so that will be the cops saving grace.

There is so many things they could've done before pulling the gun.

like others have said, pepper spray? Taser? :smh:

Cops should definitely have full training reform.

And increased pay. I know quite a few imbecile's who easily became cops because the standards are so low and the demand for cops is so high but nobody believes 80-100k is enough for that job.

Damn shame athletes get paid more than cops and teachers.

If there was more of an incentive, there would most likely be a tougher test for people to become cops because the demand would be so high to become one.

Last edited:
I just don't understand. Why? This is a mad world we live in. And people wonder why my husband and I are waiting to have children. I have seriously thought about this. It would absolutely destroy me if I was one of those family members. I could send my son or husband to the store and they might not come back. Enough is enough. What will it take for these self righteous cops to stop murdering people?

The video was awful and seeing that press conference with his son in tears was just heartbreaking.

rip 
mean.gif

So I looked up "Carnal Knowledge of a Juvenile" and it's basically when a person 17 years or older has sex with a person between 13 and 16. He was convicted in Sept of 2000, meaning he was 21, but based on the court system the actual event probably occurred earlier

So worst case scenario, he was over 20 messing with a 13 year old, and on the flipside he could have been 19 or 20 messing with a 16 year old.

Not trying to justify a damn thing, by the way. Just applying some context.

Illegally conducting business. But they had a 911 call on him. He was apparently brandishing a weapon. I dont make these laws but thats how **** works. Somebody makes that claim..they find u they gonna search u. Ive dealt with cops my whole life, including BRPD.

It was never confirmed he brandished a weapon, and he had permission to sell his mix tapes from the owner of the store, as he has been selling his mix tapes before, again, no crimes. It is speculative he waived/brandished the weapon. If he was committing crimes, do you believe that the owner would vouche for the dude selling tapes in front of his store.

Ima tell u a story from 2 days ago.My sister is sitting outside the home she owns and hears the dog barking. Cops are at the front. They got a call of a break-in at her house. Shes got pot sitting inside. They wanna come in. Its reasonable cause cuz somebody reported the break-in. She managed to hide the pot but had she been busted they werent lettin her off cuz somebody called a prank or used the wrong address when they called the cops. They have to be able to ensure the public saftely. Imagine if somebody points a gun at ur mom but they wont search him cuz u didnt see it?

. Steezy the biggest hypocrite and flip flopper on nike talk. Dude ain't even good at trolling.

We should send racists cops to Syria and let them fight ISIS since they like shooting guns so much.

is that the same vid as the gram where they cut out when the shots are fired? I think ive seen em all... No winner here and no clear cut of what happened.

I didn't eem watch this video, I read the link, I had already seen the video many, many times. I just posted the link to rebut the "criminal activity", besides carrying the piece.

View media item 2093132Now this is suspect. Cop on the right has suspect's left arm pinned down.

So 4 arms can't apprehend his other arm while he's on the ground. I don't even think a super strong dude like kali muscle could fight his way out of that, IF they were trying to grab his arm.

It did look like his right arm was moving though so that will be the cops saving grace.

Thats like 400lbs on him. Whats he gonna do bench press 2 grown *** men off him with 1 arm?

is that the same vid as the gram where they cut out when the shots are fired? I think ive seen em all... No winner here and no clear cut of what happened.

I didn't eem watch this video, I read the link, I had already seen the video many, many times. I just posted the link to rebut the "criminal activity", besides carrying the piece.

Man who knows. But if somebody calls a gun complaint on u and they find u they have right to search u. Is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom