R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

What I could do is to post fact, after fact, after fact, but that wasn't done. The real clown is the one who is attempting to deflect away from the obvious, the one that never asks Tom Brady to be less white in order for him to appeal to the Black masses.

Kobe is on a long list of BLACK ATHLETES, those of whom who had to downplay their Blackness, in order to appeal to a white audience. This isn't a lie, nor is it made up. It has been the reality of every Black champion since Jack Johnson upset the world, by doing as he wanted to do. They made Joe Louis promise that he would not behave that way, in order to get a shot at the title. OJ took the model and ran with it all the way through Brentwood, and Jordan did the dance as well. Kobe emulated that success, but since we are living in different times, that model is becoming played out. Kobe was a VICTIM of this system, as he played the cards dealt to him.
I get what you're saying and honestly its true..but then again from the jump Kobe never carried himself like an ali, iverson, etc...

I remember back in the day people used to clown him saying he couldn't dress and he looked lke a lame when he was wearing throwbacks

b8408e10de79e84af3866556f5c611bc.jpg

Own the same pair, ain't selling it. Don't even dare asks.
IMG_20190711_182531413.jpg

Nah. The clown is the person who is trying to use the loss of life to feed their narrative. Kobe Bryant died. Gianna Bryant died. John Altobelli died. Alyssa Altobelli died. Keri Altobelli died. Sarah Chester died. Peyton Chester died. Christina Mauser died. You’re alive, on a message board, speaking on a matter that has nothing to do with the subject at hand; that being remembering and honoring the deceased.

As I said, you’re just as tone-deaf as the white women who are using the man’s passing as an opportunity to fuel their own pro-woman agendas. Which probably means you’ll be too stubborn to see reason, so I bid you adieu Black man. God bless.
That was straight out of the alt right handbook.

I get what you're saying and honestly its true..but then again from the jump Kobe never carried himself like an ali, iverson, etc...

I remember back in the day people used to clown him saying he couldn't dress and he looked lke a lame when he was wearing throwbacks
Hey, I get Kobe and I recognize his struggle. May his ancestors embrace him, lovingly and warmly.

Man a part of me wishes they didn’t cancel the game tonight. I feel like it would have been a cathartic experience to experience something like that together right now.

but I get why they did. The city is grieving.

in his defense
bunch of folks showed their true colors bringing up his rape charges
that he was acquitted of

Not trying to stir the pot...but was he acquitted...or the case just got dropped because ol girl wouldn't testify. she definitely won that civil case and kobe was ok with that...he actually asked for a settlement so the wife wouldn't find out. Apparently the girl's family was already wealthy too so I doubt it was a money grab. But jussayin'

Good for you or not, nobody gives a damn here, stop trying to shift the focus of this thread into your own typical agenda....either bring something positive to the table or simply st*u
Right, my bringing up that Kobe is a Black man who faced the same struggles as other Black people, is positive. I am glad that someone of your ilk, does not like it. I am equally tickled at the fact that there is nothing that you can do about it.

It's amusing to watch people like you stop at nothing to contort literally any instance/matter, including loss of life, to feed the narrative you hope to perpetuate. Literally no better than the white women on TV trying to drive the rapist narrative, despite there being no conviction. Simply relying on broad sweeping statements fueled by conjecture rather than fact.

Clown on, b.

This guys been a clown fam. I just keep scrolling past.

Couple other jokers on this forum like him as well.

Not trying to stir the pot...but was he acquitted...or the case just got dropped because ol girl wouldn't testify. she definitely won that civil case and kobe was ok with that...he actually asked for a settlement so the wife wouldn't find out. Apparently the girl's family was already wealthy too so I doubt it was a money grab. But jussayin'

Family is wealthy but ol' girl was working as a hotel maid??

Kobe was stupid, perhaps hyped up on his celebrity. He probably thought that he could simply say, "I'm Kobe, gimme some", just like may other athletes and celebs, then thought that she'd let him do what he wanted to do, and he took it too far. That's my take, especially after reading the arrest transcripts.

Kobe was stupid, perhaps hyped up on his celebrity. He probably thought that he could simply say, "I'm Kobe, gimme some", just like may other athletes and celebs, then thought that she'd let him do what he wanted to do, and he took it too far. That's my take, especially after reading the arrest transcripts.

Ol girl seemed starstruck that she wanted to meet him...and he probably couldnt get ahold of his regular...so things just went wrong after that.

Back
Top Bottom