R.I.P. PAUL WALKER

There's a leaked picture of his face supposedly after the crash. I'm not ggonna be the one to put it up I don't know how legit it is.

Curiosity got the best of me. Definitely shouldn't have looked at the pic.

that porche is like a steroid version of a dodge viper. you shouldnt mess around with those cars in the streets, even a pro race car driver (the driver) wasnt able to handle it. 

that porche is like a steroid version of a dodge viper. you shouldnt mess around with those cars in the streets, even a pro race car driver (the driver) wasnt able to handle it. 
Off the top ..Celebrities that have drive one and are porsche collectors are Seinfield and Patrick Dempsey. I think the car is made mostly out of Carbon Fiber though.. so once you crash its basically a wrap

Smh I'm at the barber and this family is talking about Paul walkers death. The dad said I just heard it was a car accident. He tells his kids they were probably drinking and diving recklessly.

Really bruh? You're gonna assume that and tell your kids that when you have 5% of the facts.

And this is the same dad who is telling his kids to get a Justin Bieber haircut. Smfh man

Paul is that dude. Generous, altruistic and always seems to be doing charity and non-profit work. Aside from being in films, you never hear any negative publicity regarding his celebrity status. Dude didn't let fame get to his head and instead used it as a positive contribution. Rest in heaven my main man.

Another pic from the accident: :frown:

x10tx22.jpg

seems like a douche the way he didn't say i love you back to ty

i understand ryan dunn might of been drunk when he died but going fast in the same porch RIP paul u was a man crush but damn i hope this wakes people up to not bug out behind the wheel, this is why i never go past 55, Its a privilege to drive on these streets remember that
People have died from speeding for decades man. This isn't stopping that.

RIP though Walker.

I have to think that filming will be suspended. Crazy that I read yesterday on the Fast 6 Blu-Ray there's a Fast 7 scene with them at Han's funeral and this happens.

Paul wasn't a great actor, but his influence was big on the import scene and racing as he did that as well. He was a huge car enthusiast.

There's a leaked picture of his face supposedly after the crash. I'm not ggonna be the one to put it up I don't know how legit it is.

Curiosity got the best of me. Definitely shouldn't have looked at the pic.

I just saw the pic. I don't know if its him. Police found 2 bodies in the car after the fire so wouldn't they be burnt? The pic just shows a gash in the middle of the face. No signs of burnt.

He was a passenger in the car which was being driven by a friend of his. 2 bodies were found and both confirmed dead. Doubt that photo is real unless they were thrown from the vehicle.

Yea I don't think that's legit tmz saying that the autopsy is delayed because they cannot identity there bodies because there burnt so bad and they have to wait for dental records to confirm who the people are. There's no burns in that picture so most likely fake.

Last edited:
I'm hoping to hear from the autopsy that they both died instantly on impact, wouldn't ever want anyone to suffer.

still shocked.

RWG to both of them

Back
Top Bottom