R.I.P. PAUL WALKER

Apparently he was unconscious when the car was in flames and his friends was trying to get him out and un do the seatbelt.

Just sad to hear dude say he sat there and watched him burn cause the flames was getting too dangerous

Apparently he was unconscious when the car was in flames and his friends was trying to get him out and un do the seatbelt.

Just sad to hear dude say he sat there and watched him burn cause the flames was getting too dangerous
where you read this?

edit: nm found it, sad as hell man.

Last edited:
all the tweets from celebs kill me with how much great things they have to say about Paul

he was just a legit genuine dude with a big heart :frown:

man this video of his friend discussing how they tried to save him :rolleyes :smh:

"we went through five extinguishers" :frown:

This doesn't make any sense. Dude didn't SEEM like a cool guy, he WAS a cool guy.
His car knowledge was on a whole nother level. :smokin

man..

Days like this I hope there is a heaven. I hope there is.... I can just see Paul Walker in a GTR R34 driving off in the sunset with Deep Enough playing in the background.

DAMN :frown:

seems like a douche the way he didn't say i love you back to ty

i understand ryan dunn might of been drunk when he died but going fast in the same porch RIP paul u was a man crush but damn i hope this wakes people up to not bug out behind the wheel, this is why i never go past 55, Its a privilege to drive on these streets remember that

:lol: Man stop it

People are so thirsty man. The negativity social media brings is so sick.

Do you have an agenda against social media? You seem to make comments about how it's horrible. There are probably way more rip statuses and comments about how people liked his movies than the small number of dumb stuff people posted.

seems like a douche the way he didn't say i love you back to ty

i understand ryan dunn might of been drunk when he died but going fast in the same porch RIP paul u was a man crush but damn i hope this wakes people up to not bug out behind the wheel, this is why i never go past 55, Its a privilege to drive on these streets remember that
We all do that when one of our homeboys gets emotional around the holidays, we just kinda play it off, even though we got love for them
But that chemistry in 2f2f was hilarious as I watch it now...

Sad but true, this man was very young and leaves behind a lil girl and loving wife, his family and friends will be in my prayers. So sad, SMH. R.I.P. PAUL WALKER, FF will never be the same without you buddy.

Paul Walker's body was burned so badly the coroner needs his dental records to identify the body ... TMZ has learned.

A rep for the L.A. County Coroner tells us ... the bodies of Paul and his friend/business partner Roger Rodas are currently unidentifiable and their autopsies will be delayed until later this week.

We're told the coroner is waiting on both sets of dental records before proceeding.

Rodas -- who was driving the Porsche yesterday -- was friends with Walker for nearly a decade ... and Roger has been credited with helping Paul start his race shop.

The two also joined forces to create the "Reach Out World Wide" Foundation to help disaster relief in other countries -- and as we first reported ... the group was behind yesterday's fundraiser for typhoon relief in Santa Clarita.

Paul's rep says Roger and Paul were leaving the event when they wrecked.

Rodas was 38 years old.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/01/paul-walker-body-unidentifiable-autopsy/#ixzz2mFES0fkt

:smh:

Do you have an agenda against social media? You seem to make comments about how it's horrible. There are probably way more rip statuses and comments about how people liked his movies than the small number of dumb stuff people posted.

Say your respects and keep it moving IMO. He was a good guy by all accounts but this D riding after he passes is what makes me sick. He was NOT a great actor and he was NOT an action hero. He was a good looking guy with a good personality in the spot light, that is all.

People don't speak this highly of their mothers when they die. But if it's a celebrity the world stops.

It's a hard point to get across when someone loses their life. It's sad but come on.......

I'm just glad the usual tasteless jokes after this has been kept to a minimum, even though I wasn't on twitter really after the 1st reports. Completely unexpected

It says the other guys 8 year old son was trying to get his dad out if the car also while Pauls best friend was trying to save him. Just sad man I couldn't imagine such a thing.

Back
Top Bottom