R.I.P. PAUL WALKER

still ive never seen any of these F&F movies... only parts of the FIRST one...

ill be googling blu ray box set tonite..

RIP

Say your respects and keep it moving IMO. He was a good guy by all accounts but this D riding after he passes is what makes me sick. He was NOT a great actor and he was NOT an action hero. He was a good looking guy with a good personality in the spot light, that is all.

People don't speak this highly of their mothers when they die. But if it's a celebrity the world stops.

It's a hard point to get across when someone loses their life. It's sad but come on.......
chill bruh...you got some serious issues. 

He was NOT a great actor and he was NOT an action hero.
But if it's a celebrity the world stops.

It's a hard point to get across when someone loses their life. It's sad but come on.......
chill bruh...you got some serious issues. 
Paul Walker was my HERO. 
mean.gif

He was also a great actor. 

Last edited:
Yea I don't know what dude was saying about, "Social media blah blah blah" - I personally have seen nothing but respect shown to the dude. Maybe I just didn't see what he saw?

Say your respects and keep it moving IMO. He was a good guy by all accounts but this D riding after he passes is what makes me sick. He was NOT a great actor and he was NOT an action hero. He was a good looking guy with a good personality in the spot light, that is all.

People don't speak this highly of their mothers when they die. But if it's a celebrity the world stops.

There is always one of these "big picture" guys stating the obvious when someone dies. Yes. He's just a guy who died.

People are fans. That's why. Why are you in this thread?

Last edited:
The people die every day thing is dumb. We're all compassionate and it's sad whenever anybody dies, for the most part. But, people connect with celebrities like PW because we watched his movies and from all accounts used his celebrity to do things for the greater good. Chill with that noise.

At least make some sense if you're going to troll a R.I.P. thread. People cry for days over the death of a parent.. they can go into depression because of the death of family members. I highly doubt anyone in here cried over Paul's death.

We're fans. We liked his movies, liked him as an actor even if he wasn't a great one, and by all accounts, he seemed like a genuinely good guy. Just leave it.

Last edited:
I had literally just finished watching Fast Five an hour n half before I heard the news

Best scene in Into the Blue ... had to rewind that part a few times just to glimpse Alba's *** a few more times lol

RIP Brian Spilner/O' Connor :smokin I found out at work last night and I couldn't believe it man; I was hoping it was a hoax. fast 6 just recently reeled me back to the fast and furious films too. :smh:

Jeremy Clarkson once said about the GT .. "Make a mistake, it bites your head off".

yea gotta respect the car

they might have been, I underexaggerated slightly. A movie takes 2-3 months to film usually. It was close to two months
Fast & Furious 7 is currently in the process of filming, but after Paul Walker‘s shocking death, many were left wondering how the franchise would move forward. However, HollywoodLife.com can now tell you exclusively that the movie, slated to come out in July 2014, will honor the late star.

“Many people within the production haven’t even heard the tragic news because of the holidays, but its almost positive that the movie will still move forward in his honor,” a source close to the film’s cast told HollywoodLife.com exclusively. ”Once people get back to work on Monday, many meetings will be happening.”

makes sense. the movie will def be made with a lot of emotion from here on out. i expect a delay in release date. dude was awesome, and the unexpectedness of it all is what makes it hard.

it really goes to show that with all these fast cars, you can't ever take it for granted, because all it takes is that one time for it to all come crashing down. even the best can fall...

...word to ayrton senna.

I don't understand how they can assume people didn't hear about the news? How can you make that claim? I am talking about people that work on the movie not knowing? That doesn't make sense to me.

I don't understand how they can assume people didn't hear about the news? How can you make that claim? I am talking about people that work on the movie not knowing? That doesn't make sense to me.

If something happens to your job do you hear about it right away or the next day when you come into work? Not everybody is induced in social media.

What is this? :nerd:

View media item 675244
Regardless, just in here to pay my respects. So tragic, so sad. Nights are too long, days are too short. So is life. RIP Paul Walker. Never have seen F&F or virtually any of his work, but death is never a good thing, RIP.

If something happens to your job do you hear about it right away or the next day when you come into work? Not everybody is induced in social media.
Come on man. I am me. I don't matter in this world.

Paul Walker is Paul Walker. NO comparison. You don't have to be head first into social media to know about his death.

But that isn't my point. How can anyone ASSUME that someone else hasn't heard about it to make a press release about it? That is my point.

Last edited:
DC gonna DC. Who cares if it doesn't make sense to you, it's one comment from an unnamed source, it's not a big deal. You're not going to get an answer to everything you question. And even if you did, you'd still find some way to question it for attention.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom