R.I.P. PAUL WALKER

I don't get how people can come in an rip thread and say things like "people die everyday"

like why?

You're the same idiot that asked a dude if he's gay because of his avy at the beginning of this very thread. Get your troll *** all the way the **** outta here man.

Paul Walker and Roger Rodas (driver in yesterdays accident) had a seriously amazing car collection. i remember seeing this video a while ago and i just remembered it.....

Most of the Nissans and BMWs are Paul Walkers

Last edited:
Really sad right now.  I kind of grew up watching and admiring Paul Walker.  Loved his laid backed style and of course always sided with his choice in cars as Brian O'Connor in the F&F series, one of my all time favorite movie franchises along with Star Trek.  From all accounts he seemed like a really cool and down to earth guy and of course he loved cars and surfing, 2 of my favorite things.  Wanted to share a couple of my favorite scenes with him and an article from today's LA Times.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...31201,0,4622894.story?track=rss#axzz2mGLE9JPS

Smoke him Brian!

F&F 6 Opening scene Spain coastline:

F&F 4 Closing/ F&F5 Opener Brian saving Dom this time in American Muscle!

(Perhaps my all time favorite scene because of Jordana Brewster in the NA2 NSX)

R.I.P. Paul

Last edited:
**** man
I remember when I was a kid
Watching these movies hundreds of times

This is crazy
Putn one in the air for homie

R.I.P

This tragedy reminds me of the Aaliyah tragedy. Sudden and tragic and both were in the midst of working on upcoming projects. I have never seen a F5 film but I grew up identifying PW as a symbol of pop culture. As a female, I knew him as a sex symbol who always came across as so humble. It's just tragic and for some reason it almost feels like I lost a friend. This is one celebrity death that I really "feel." 

Everyone is trying to one up eachother. Even if you dont like what you read, your negativity makes you come off as douchey/angry at the world.

Its like if a person made a post asking for prayers for a dying little brother, you just dont make it into a "atheism/prayers dont work" thread.

Just let it slide and go about your business.

People are such idiots. 
mean.gif

Really sharing that old pic of the dudes face split in half like he is still alive. 

Story gets sadder with each detail stemming from this tragedy.  Here is one of Paul Walker's friends describing what happened.  He was apparently in Santa Clarita for a car show to benefit the Philippines when this crash occurred.  Paul's friend was driving him and they were in a Porsche Carrera GT.  Sad stuff, R.I.P.

Last edited:

Story gets sadder with each detail stemming from this tragedy.  Here is one of Paul Walker's friends describing what happened.  He was apparently in Santa Clarita for a car show to benefit the Philippines when this crash occurred.  Paul's friend was driving him and they were in a Porsche Carrera GT.  Sad stuff, R.I.P.

hit the feels bad, I never get feelings for famous people passing but paul walkers' did.

Porsche Carrera GT Review by Jeremy Clarkson from Top Gear.  612HP with top speed of 205mph.  Very ominous sounding handling characteristics.  This sounds like the kind of vehicle only a professional should be driving. 

Porsche Carrera GT Review by Jeremy Clarkson from Top Gear.  612HP with top speed of 205mph.  Very ominous sounding handling characteristics.  This sounds like the kind of vehicle only a professional should be driving. 

The driver was a professional.

I may be wrong but I think the Carrera GT didnt even have airbags... I know they were discontinued quickly and very hard to import to the US due to safety regulations.

Definitely sad news. I've actually seen quite a bit of his films. Got Vehicle 19 from Redbox the other day. He'll be missed.

The driver was a professional.

I may be wrong but I think the Carrera GT didnt even have airbags... I know they were discontinued quickly and very hard to import to the US due to safety regulations.
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom