R.I.P. PAUL WALKER

Come on man. I am me. I don't matter in this world.

Paul Walker is Paul Walker. NO comparison. You don't have to be head first into social media to know about his death.

But that isn't my point. How can anyone ASSUME that someone else hasn't heard about it to make a press release about it? That is my point.

Crash happened at what 3:30PM PST? So, first things first, attend to the accident. See if there were survivors/confirm there are victims. Confirm who those victims were. Notify the family. Official word from the family/agent/spokesperson/movie studio/etc then guys like Vin, Tyrese, etc post what they post. Most likely after consoling PW's family with condolcences. All within like a 3-4 hour span. Makes sense to me. What's so confusing about this, especially when social media is quick to kill off people.

i think people are more bummed over this than other celeb deaths because it was very clear that Paul was just a genuine guy.  many people said he preferred to kick it with his original friends and not all the celeb friends he made. watching the video of him driving that Mines Skyline in Japan just shows what a legitimately down to earth and cool guy he was.

and here is another video of him actually on the track....

All of what you say means nothing because WE know. So If we know about it why is it so far fetched to believe people that are working on the set of Fast 7 know about it as well? As I said, knowing what happened has nothing to do with spending so much time on social media.

And don't you have to talk to someone to discover what they don't know? So again, it is an assumption to say, "Many people don't know about it." Well unless that person tells you that how can you make that claim?

And don't you have to talk to someone to discover what they don't know? So again, it is an assumption to say, "Many people don't know about it." Well unless that person tells you that how can you make that claim?

and it's a assumption to say they do know, just let it go man who cares

frown.gif
^

All of what you say means nothing because WE know. So If we know about it why is it so far fetched to believe people that are working on the set of Fast 7 know about it as well? As I said, knowing what happened has nothing to do with spending so much time on social media.

I hope youre a female, acting all like that 
laugh.gif

Anyways RIP.  Definitely seemed like one of the better dudes in Hollywood. 

Crash happened at what 3:30PM PST? So, first things first, attend to the accident. See if there were survivors/confirm there are victims. Confirm who those victims were. Notify the family. Official word from the family/agent/spokesperson/movie studio/etc then guys like Vin, Tyrese, etc post what they post. Most likely after consoling PW's family with condolcences. All within like a 3-4 hour span. Makes sense to me. What's so confusing about this, especially when social media is quick to kill off people.

Also alot of people on vacation for thanksgiving spending time with fam

People who are negative during someone's death are usually the type of people who are @#$ holes in real life who know that no one would miss them if they died. That's why they try that "people die every day" nonsense just to bring others down to their pathetic level of existence.

Doesn't matter if he wasn't a great actor; he was passionate about being part of something that brought joy to so many people all over the world for almost 13 years straight. Is it so hard to believe that so many of us feel bad because we literally grew up with him and these movies?

Last edited:
People who bash celebrity deaths are weak and the ones who bring up the military, police, etc is such a cop out.

People who bash celebrity deaths are weak and the ones who bring up the military, police, etc is such a cop out.
Exactly!
Why should we praise those people? Most military kill innocent people in other countries, cops kill and harm innocent people in every state. I don't get it

Exactly!
Why should we praise those people? Most military kill innocent people in other countries, cops kill and harm innocent people in every state. I don't get it

O lord. This thread is over. You guys truly ruin everything

The people die every day thing is dumb. We're all compassionate and it's sad whenever anybody dies, for the most part. But, people connect with celebrities like PW because we watched his movies and from all accounts used his celebrity to do things for the greater good. Chill with that noise.
People who says that wants attention, simple as that.

I just saw his "dead" picture on twitter.

Dude's face is damn near split in two; that ishh sent shivers down my spine...:x

Back
Top Bottom