R.I.P. PAUL WALKER

I just saw his "dead" picture on twitter.

Dude's face is damn near split in two; that ishh sent shivers down my spine...
sick.gif

thats not actually him

Geez sluurpees coming out over a person  they never met. They just salty FF will never be the same

We all got to go somebody, some people just go sooner then others

HEY EVERYONE! LOOK! LOOK! IT'S FLIPPANT GUY! HEY EVERYONE!

There's a picture on Twitter of dude burnt up in the wreckage... Its legit too :frown:

Don't look for it. I saw it on accident.

I can understand both sides here ... On one hand if you were into cars and watched FF all your life this COULD hit you 'harder' than some random celeb ... On the other, the 'people die every day b' mantra is definitely true as well ...

I usually get pissed when people dramatize the death of someone they don't know ... Like if shawty in the Stanford sweatshirt didn't know PW or Tyrese or anyone related I'm like go home and bake a cake or something ...

Now that I'm older, I appreciate any sympathy shown by human beings ... The fact that kids are running around like animals punching people with no regard or respect for life is sickening ... I'd much rather a young person crying their eyes out over a guy she only knows through movies to a young punk with no heart ...

RIP PW

Damb bruhs tyrese got my feels all over the place....got me feeling like I lost my own boy... :frown:

I can understand both sides here ... On one hand if you were into cars and watched FF all your life this COULD hit you 'harder' than some random celeb ... On the other, the 'people die every day b' mantra is definitely true as well ...

I usually get pissed when people dramatize the death of someone they don't know ... Like if shawty in the Stanford sweatshirt didn't know PW or Tyrese or anyone related I'm like go home and bake a cake or something ...

Now that I'm older, I appreciate any sympathy shown by human beings ... The fact that kids are running around like animals punching people with no regard or respect for life is sickening ... I'd much rather a young person crying their eyes out over a guy she only knows through movies to a young punk with no heart ...

RIP PW

there is nothing to understand about the people die everyday b people.

They are just douche bags and ***** looking for attention

They are miserable in life so they have to have a god complex and try to bring down people even more when they show a hint of compassion towards another life.

It is not right especially in a thread about death.

They should be suspended or banned on spot.

If a person grieves over somebody who has passed away let them grieve.

I dont care if they never met the guy at all or never really seen all his movies.

That is nobody's place to say what constitutes compassion towards another.

Damn RIP. F&F is one of my favorite franchises. Saw the first one when I was 15, just got my junior license. That was when I first fell in love with the RX-7 and the S2000.

RIP PW

its simple to me, if you want to pay respect go for it. if you dnt keep it moving.

no need to post in here if you dnt care. IMO the people that post in here to hate are trying to make you feel as crumby as they do in real life

i think people are more bummed over this than other celeb deaths because it was very clear that Paul was just a genuine guy.  many people said he preferred to kick it with his original friends and not all the celeb friends he made. watching the video of him driving that Mines Skyline in Japan just shows what a legitimately down to earth and cool guy he was.
and here is another video of him actually on the track....
Yeah. It was cool because you could tell that he was a genuine car guy.
RIP

I'm a big fan of the Fast and the Furious series. I know the movies were cheesy and some of the acting was bad; but as a car enthusiast, I still found every movie entertaining.

Made me respect Paul even more knowing that he was actually into the car hobby and has had his fair share of experienced road activities. Who would of thought an actor would be so into the import scene. Dude heavily embraced his jdm Nissans.

This is going to take a toll on the production of F&F7. Major rewrites to the storyline since Paul had done a lot of scenes already. It'll be interesting to see how his final movie will turn out.

Such a sad day indeed. :frown: RIP

Damn people are ***** :smh:

RIP, when I found out definitely had the Weebay gif reaction.

It's hitting people IMO because it's a tragic death and someone from our generation. It hits.

DC being DC, :lol:, don't ever change bro.

I just saw his "dead" picture on twitter.

Dude's face is damn near split in two; that ishh sent shivers down my spine...
sick.gif

Dang dude are you really that slow to believe that pic was him? That pic been on the net for decades and especially the car exploded and burned. The pic showed a person who body was not burned. You know what,nevermind

Back
Top Bottom