R.I.P. PAUL WALKER

lol you guys want to see his burnt up body? one minute you're mourning leaking on your pillowcases, the next you want to see his charred remains? part of the game is that?

So that video where some dude stopped just beside the burning car.. The friend has already been there or what? Seemed like no one was around
was wondering the same thing. because his friend said he had tried to rescue Paul but had to be restrained by firefighters.  in that video, there was no emergency personal on the scene yet so it appears to be before his friends showed up, and by the looks of the fire in that video it was already too late.

PS: on the topic of the photos. i saw some on reddit that were definitely not fake. someone captured them right when they took the tarp away from the car when the coroner was there, its pretty brutal.

Serously doubt that is from the crash. 

Looking at the wreck I just don't understand how they couldn't get them out of there.  The car was wide open.  I can understand the flames and all, but I would've defiantly gotten third degree burns with no hesitation if it where one of my good friends. 

They said they could see him, but they just couldn't get him out. 

By looking at the wreck I just don't understand how they couldn't get them out of there.

Looking at the wreck I just don't understand how they couldn't get them out of there.  The car was wide open.  I can understand the flames and all, but I would've defiantly gotten third degree burns with no hesitation if it where one of my good friends. 

By looking at the wreck I just don't understand how they couldn't get them out of there.
A lot easier said than done.

This is what I posted on my Facebook a few hours after I heard. I'm a huge car guy.
I know that to a lot of people, Paul Walker  was "just an actor," but after processing this for a couple hours, it truly feels like I've lost a close friend. Paul Walker was one of the actors that I grew up watching. The Fast and the Furious  (and subsequent films) was a defining movie in my adolescence, and while cheesy and inaccurate, it further piqued my automotive interest. What makes this all worse is the circumstances around his tragic death. He was at his charity's fundraiser for the victims of Typhoon Haiyan, which fortunately did not effect my family in the Philippines.
Even after a couple days I still can't believe it happened. Definitely going to miss his movies and his contributions to the car community and the world.

I don't know man.  I just couldn't sit there and watch my friends burn to death.  I know it's easier said then done, but I would've tried to find some jagged metal or something to cut them out.  I don't know.  I think that's just the absolute worst way to go out.

You really can't call it till you god forbid find yourself in that situation, and yes te car was wide open, I'm sure the remains of his legs were probably all mixed in with the scraps of carbon fiber and metal....even if they losen the seatbelt, fighting against the flames there is no way they would have gotten him out

If you watch the second cctv video they mowed down a light pole and tree like they weren't even there at all.  And light poles in SoCal are steady as f.  Some are a comb of concrete and steal..  So yea they where smashing

I don't know man.  I just couldn't sit there and watch my friends burn to death.  I know it's easier said then done, but I would've tried to find some jagged metal or something to cut them out.  I don't know.  I think that's just the absolute worst way to go out.

I think the fire police drug them away; one was arrested for punching one of them I believe but then let go once they realized he was a close friend

Last edited:
This thread has gone south with all these nonsense posts.

The things being argued in this thread are idiotic and irrelevant . Pay you respect and cut the BS out.

If you have nothing nice to say then click the back arrow to the tope left of your screen or the X to the top right of your screen.

It is what it is...some people are just wired that way, I was that kid in awe @ a dissected cat back in school.
Speaking of back in school....

Homeboy scooped his chick outta the high school parking lot?
wow... i guess you really can't get buried without people digging up dirt

If you watch the second cctv video they mowed down a light pole and tree like they weren't even there at all.  And light poles in SoCal are steady as f.  Some are a comb of concrete and steal..  So yea they where smashing
When I went to the crash site the police officer told me the concrete light pole they hit was taken away and that it broke in half because that's what they were designed to do, instead of toppling over covering more space and creating more possible damage.

Back
Top Bottom