R.I.P. PAUL WALKER

In the end people are in this thread to mourn a celebrity that they felt a connection with.

The connection could be for whatever reason. The connection could be stronger or weaker than the one they felt with Michael Jackson, with Aaliyah, with Johnny Carson, with Jerry Buss, with any other celebrity. With Roger Rodas. With some other random guy who tried doing a good deed and got his story reported once in the paper.

Let them mourn, let them be as sad as they want to be...

Maybe this particular death hits someone harder than another particular death... who are any of us to tell them to react differently?

Last edited:
In the end people are in this thread to mourn a celebrity that they felt a connection with.

The connection could be for whatever reason. The connection could be stronger or weaker than the one they felt with Michael Jackson, with Aaliyah, with Johnny Carson, with Jerry Buss, with any other celebrity. With Roger Rodas. With some other random guy who tried doing a good deed and got his story reported once in the paper.

Maybe this particular death hits someone harder than another particular death... who are any of us to tell them to react differently?
i agree.

so if people want to cry, then so be it. but dont judge those who arent crying either. it doesnt mean we hated the man.

Nobody's telling you to cry when you aren't.

Not sure if you're trolling or you just keep taking posts out of context. But I hope you're not trolling a RIP thread.

True this.

Just saw the picture of the bodies uncovered....my goodness :frown:

Those pics had to have come from that grassy mound/hill that overlooks the street. I wish the police had done a better job of securing the scene.

Who said anything about judging people who don't cry?

You keep making up non sense to defend flawed arguments
you're so offended that i dont feel the same way about paul walkers death as you do. Why?

im not offended that it bothers you to the point you would cry. i only found it peculiar. thats how this whole thing started. i assure you guys im not trolling. ive only been responding to posts @ me. im not picking fights out here.

you're so offended that i dont feel the same way about paul walkers death as you do. Why?
im not offended that it bothers you to the point you would cry. i only found it peculiar. thats how this whole thing started. i assure you guys im not trolling. ive only been responding to posts @ me. im not picking fights out here.

I'm not offended; you are the one coming in here and telling people how they should feel

Why don't you just exit the thread if you're done? you haven't because you are textbook trolling

I'm not offended; you are the one coming in here and telling people how they should feel

Why don't you just exit the thread if you're done? you haven't because you are textbook trolling
if you honestly feel like im trolling why are you acknowledging my posts? just block me bro.

see yall later, leaving work.

I pray that's not their bodies, whoever posted those are sick :smh: now I have people on my FB and IG reposting it

Last edited:
While it's usually the "people die everyday, move on" kind of posts that cause arguments, there's a good way to have this discussion. Asking why Paul Walker's death has meant so much or what his career meant to certain people... that's perfectly fine and respectful. Implying people are gay for being upset about Paul Walker's death or that they have tube socks named Brian :smh: yeah, that's just trolling. No other way around it.

I bet he tried to get out but his legs were stuck then the car blew up ...smh

I'm not sure there friends in the video said he was unconscious. That he wasn't moving so he was proably knocked out from the impact. But still they were probably about 30 secs to late from saving his life.

He didnt die on impact but I'm sure dude was out of commission/unconscious after that, his friend who was trying to pull him out said so as well, he didn't die in pain...that impact knocked him out, the fire killed him.

He prob never regained consciousness after the impact

Either way it's a horrible way to go out but you can hope he at least didn't feel any of it

the autopsy said he wasn't dead upon impact.

He didnt die on impact but I'm sure dude was out of commission/unconscious after that, his friend who was trying to pull him out said so as well, he didn't die in pain...that impact knocked him out, the fire killed him.

What Dr.Steezy said. If they had made it earlier b4 the fire started he might have survived. Depending on the severity of the trauma.

So that video where some dude stopped just beside the burning car.. The friend has already been there or what? Seemed like no one was around

Curiosity is *****
nerd.gif
Link? If you're talking about the same one's I saw, hard to make out if it's a body.

Back
Top Bottom