R.I.P. PAUL WALKER

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

http://www.christiantoday.com/artic...ptist.church.date.not.announced.yet/34875.htm

Paul Walker funeral to be picketed by Westboro Baptist Church; date not announced yet

These idiots need to be removed from the earth

After everything that happened with Penn St. and all the veteran deaths, I don't even pay WBC any mind. I just watch videos like this and it makes me happy again:

I Crashed and rolled a few times in my 350z a few years back. I was fortunate enough to get out of that accident unharmed. I can relate and listening to this news gives me the feels man. I still get flash backs til this day and always ask myself "what if I died?" RIP Paul. 

Westboro Baptist Church was quick to tweet: "The furious God cut off Paul Walker! Thank God for His condign wrath! WBC to picket funeral!..Paul Walker had a duty to live sober, righteous, godly #HeFailed #InHell Wants YOU to heed our warning (Luke 16). "
The church also posted photos with the words: "Be Wise: Fear God" with the caption "Paul served himself & the gods of his world."
yo, all yall wannabes need to step yall troll game up. This that raw, over medicated trolling of unbiblical proportions right here b. Its just not done anymore on this level man. Like, they went in all the way wit this, n sold they soul for in the name of troll.

Porsche Carrera GT Review by Jeremy Clarkson from Top Gear.  612HP with top speed of 205mph.  Very ominous sounding handling characteristics.  This sounds like the kind of vehicle only a professional should be driving. 

The driver was a professional.

I may be wrong but I think the Carrera GT didnt even have airbags... I know they were discontinued quickly and very hard to import to the US due to safety regulations.

i wouldn't be surprised if the car itself wasn't designed to withstand well to impacts. 612 Hp isn't far off from what current F1 cars are producing. now watching the top gear piece, im starting to agree that this car prolly wasn't the safest car produced. professional or not, some cars are difficult to drive, and the stig almost never has trouble driving any car that top gear throws at him (at least from what they say). and any top gear fan knows the stig is really a prof racer (formula 3-1)

so if it took him all morning to NOT spin out. well, its def interesting to say the least. i highly doubt rodas and walker were going 205 mph to lose control, it seems it doesn't take much to lose control in a carrera gt.

idk how it was legal to sell the car in the first place if it really was that unsafe, with no airbags or w.e..

^^ my guess is from the f&f series... if so everyone who quotes him on it needs to be smacked .

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

http://www.christiantoday.com/artic...ptist.church.date.not.announced.yet/34875.htm

Paul Walker funeral to be picketed by Westboro Baptist Church; date not announced yet
Published 01 December 2013 | Sarah Weng

The Westboro Baptist Church is stirring up controversy once again by announcing that its members will be picketing at the funeral for late actor Paul Walker, who passed away suddenly in a car crash Nov. 30, 2013.

Although the funeral arrangement or date have yet to be announced by Walker's family, the Westboro Baptist Church was quick to tweet: "The furious God cut off Paul Walker! Thank God for His condign wrath! WBC to picket funeral!..Paul Walker had a duty to live sober, righteous, godly #HeFailed #InHell Wants YOU to heed our warning (Luke 16). "

The church also posted photos with the words: "Be Wise: Fear God" with the caption "Paul served himself & the gods of his world."

The Westboro Baptist Church is infamous for its vulgar pickets at funerals of fallen U.S. soldiers and other celebrities.

I wouldn't even be mad if every member of the WBC got murked in the worst way imaginable.  

Pure scumbags.  
mean.gif
  If there is a hell, it's gonna be funny when they end up there instead of where they think they're going.  

I can't even imagine what it's going to be like on the set once they begin shooting again.

Hopefully they will be pushed away from the funeral. That is tasteless, disrespectful and just plain ****** up.

i still cant believe this. so weird to even feel this way about a person ive never even met.

damn man :\

Didn't anonymous already dead them? They're still talking?

Thought so. Their agendas are so stupid. Why go after Paul Walker?

bruh, they say they will picket everyones funeral, they never actually do it.

i dont know why anyone is even mentioning them or paying them any mind.

paul walker actually gave back to the less fortunate and done nothing but good yet he deserves to die? :lol:

i feel bad for the morons that actually listen to these low lives :x

Didn't anonymous already dead them? They're still talking?

Thought so. Their agendas are so stupid. Why go after Paul Walker?

bruh, they say they will picket everyones funeral, they never actually do it.

i dont know why anyone is even mentioning them or paying them any mind.

paul walker actually gave back to the less fortunate and done nothing but good yet he deserves to die? :lol:

i feel bad for the morons that actually listen to these low lives :x

what? these guys aren't mormon :lol:

this was so hard to watch
I couldn't watch this whole video, really sad stuff here.  SMH at all the people with cell phone cameras and some lady with a huge ipad recording Tyrese.  There is a time and place for video and pictures, at the crash site of where one of your good friends just passed away is not one of them.  The guy is a celebrity, I get that, but come on he is clearly having a hard time and all these idiots are thinking is when can I post this on my facebook or sell to TMZ.  Disgusting.  

this was so hard to watch

I couldn't watch this whole video, really sad stuff here.  SMH at all the people with cell phone cameras and some lady with a huge ipad recording Tyrese.  There is a time and place for video and pictures, at the crash site of where one of your good friends just passed away is not one of them.  The guy is a celebrity, I get that, but come on he is clearly having a hard time and all these idiots are thinking is when can I post this on my facebook or sell to TMZ.  Disgusting.  

No different than the paparazzis and news network that are filming him.

Everyone (bystanders and Media outlets) following Tyrese around and taking pics and video the whole time. so annoying, and disgusting

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom