R.I.P Trayvon

Agreed.  The definition of racism as it pertains to America has been spoken on to CelticsFan9783 time and time again but yet he refuses to adhere to reason.  CelticsFan9783, did you study and research the information I gave you about Jim Crow laws a few days ago??  In America, we are a nation of LAWS.  With that being said, CelticsFan9783 please show and or tell me when in this country a law has been passed and enforced to purposely set back the white race or discourage the white race from having any basic rights.

Loud and wrong. 
Wait, so you're saying a LAW has to be enacted in order for anti-white racism to exist?
sick.gif

No a law doesn't have to be enacted, but my statement about America being a nation of laws still holds very true, and with that being said laws have been passed and enforced to hinder the progress and basic rights of black people in America. 
It's sounding more and more like anti-white sentiments are socially acceptable to you a few of you guys.
Loud and wrong.
Are you afraid to label someone non-white "racist?"
I'm not afraid to be labeled that because I'm not one.  Also, to that I will say at it stands in America to me a black person can't be racist, the system is not set up in our favor.  Make sure you yourself CelticsFan9783 do some research, or even some more research and take a look at the racists acts that have been committed and still continue to be committed to black people or other minorities in THIS country.   
So someone calls me the C word, it's not a discriminatory term.
When did I ever say or imply that??  By the "C word" is a discriminatory term. 

Also, to that I will say at it stands in America to me a black person can't be racist, the system is not set up in our favor.  \

Sounds like you're viewing it from a strictly "structural" POV. Like professors would pick it apart in a race studies course or something.

I look at it more in black and white (no pun).

I shall now replace "racist" with "prejudice" to appease you.

Also, to that I will say at it stands in America to me a black person can't be racist, the system is not set up in our favor.  \
Sounds like you're viewing it from a strictly "structural" POV. Like professors would pick it apart in a race studies course or something.

Partially right.  I'm also viewing it from the viewpoint of a person that is ACTUALLY effected by it, and as a person who is a target of it. 
I shall now replace "racist" with "prejudice" to appease you.
Sounds good to me. 

If dude beats this case, all faith in the justice system is lost....

See suspicious person - call 911 - 911 says to stand down - ignore 911, pursue person - shoot person and claim self defense....

**** makes absolutely no sense. Sounds like the person shot was defending themselves from a god damn stalker.

If dude beats this case, all faith in the justice system is lost....

See suspicious person - call 911 - 911 says to stand down - ignore 911, pursue person - shoot person and claim self defense....

**** makes absolutely no sense. Sounds like the person shot was defending themselves from a god damn stalker.
That is what the Rev. Al told you. That hasn't been proven yet, My man Zimmy said he stopped following and was on his way back to his car when that doped up, tattooed thug Tray Tray attacked him. None of us were there, That is what the trial is for.

That is what the Rev. Al told you. That hasn't been proven yet, My man Zimmy said he stopped following and was on his way back to his car when that doped up, tattooed thug Tray Tray attacked him. None of us were there, That is what the trial is for.

obvious troll account is obvious

you should post these feelings on your primary account and stop hiding

obvious troll account is obvious

you should post these feelings on your primary account and stop hiding

I think he's gone for enough for Meth to point it out.

How does it feel to be as lame as you?

Seriously don't know why Meth is waiting to pull the trigger and expose who's second account this is. :smh:

You can tell the Faux News watchers in this thread

The guy alive is the victim

Just wow at that "street attitude" comment. Some people have no clue. There's a reason why people grow up with that mentality. There's well documented history that shows certain individuals being forced into underdeveloped communities with less resources, being denied access to the same quality of life and education. Successfully stagnating their progression.

I don't think Trayvon Martin was a thug. There are plenty of real thugs, but they're the product of a system that has been put in place to work against them many years ago that hasn't fully been rectified.

Instead of maybe bridging the gap and helping those people, they just criticize them from the outside when they have no interest in helping other human beings make progress. To me, those people are just as much a part of the issue. It's actually a lot more powerful (IMO) when white people rally against these types of incidents. It shows that people of different colour can actually unite and notice inequality and injustice while trying to fix it.

CelticsFan9783 and stevielips, you guys planing to bring the Klan hoods back out if Zimmerman gets off?

Wouldn't it be the other way around?

Damned fool :rofl:

And no

Are you going to break out the maxi pads and vagisil if he gets off?

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be the other way around?

Damned fool
roll.gif

And no

Are you going to break out the maxi pads and vagisil if he gets off?
Nah it wouldn't, your Klan brothers are cowards, it's not like yall would publicly come out and voice your anger if he's convicted. If he gets off though, I'm sure yall will be safely celebrating within the private discretion of your little Klan rallies.

Last edited:
Nah it wouldn't, your Klan brothers are cowards, it's not like yall would publicly come out and voice your anger if he's convicted. If he gets off though, I'm sure yall will be safely celebrating within the private discretion of your little Klan rallies.

Isn't Zimmerman Peruvian?

You're sounding dumber and dumber as your post count increases :lol:

And wtf are you talking about? Do you even know? I think it's time to hang em up kid.

Last edited:
I haven't been following this much, but that video a few posts up is 100% on point. Fox news is subtly against blacks and want to defend the killer because they feel Martin was a thug and attempted to fight. They secretly applaud the fact that he killed him.

You're just mad you only got the balls to show Klan love on the internet. Shouldn't you be over at stormfront.org?

Who's showing the Klan love? You just created that out of thin air. Sounds like you might be the mad one. It's either that or you're schizophrenic. Or slow.

I don't think the Klan has any stock in cases involving Hispanics and Blacks :lol:

You tell me though you seem to be the expert on the "Klan" that you brought up out of nowhere. You must be some closet supporter of white supremacists.

I enjoy the recent direction of this thread

They should rub Zimmerman in honey nd feed em to starving bears

Last edited:

What are you talking about? No transcripts prove that

http://www.examiner.com/article/george-zimmerman-s-911-call-transcribed
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/03/20/911-calls-paint-picture-of-chaos-after-florida-teen-is-shot/

All women selected for the jury: 5 Latina and 1 White. He'll be getting off.

Back
Top Bottom