R.I.P Trayvon

Faux news doesn't cover that. Only about Trayvon.
ikr the funny thing about it is 

Now we criminals for smoking weed and getting suspended from school with no police record

But the man with the police record is a hero and not a criminal

mean.gif
 @this crazy world

Great news guys.
The judge in the murder trial of George Zimmerman said Friday that prosecution audio experts who point to Trayvon Martin as screaming on a 911 calls moments before he was killed won't be allowed to testify at trial.
abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=19463338&sid=81

Was going to post that. They're doing everything possible to throw a wrench in the prosecution's case.

Great news guys.
The judge in the murder trial of George Zimmerman said Friday that prosecution audio experts who point to Trayvon Martin as screaming on a 911 calls moments before he was killed won't be allowed to testify at trial.
abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=19463338&sid=81
The ****
mean.gif

son did I just count 5 white jurors and 1 hispanic all women jurors? What in the world :x I don't like how this sounds already

So there's no black people on the jury. Sanford,FL doesn't have black people? Where are the brothers?

its not that there arent black people, but the defense probably excluded them in his choices. its a compromise. Who would you rather have, a black person or a white male. So If I was the prosecutor. Id take that compromise to get the white male off the jury

son did I just count 5 white jurors and 1 hispanic all women jurors? What in the world :x I don't like how this sounds already

So there's no black people on the jury. Sanford,FL doesn't have black people? Where are the brothers?

its not that there arent black people, but the defense probably excluded them in his choices. its a compromise. Who would you rather have, a black person or a white male. So If I was the prosecutor. Id take that compromise to get the white male off the jury

I'd rather have a black person. There's no question about it. A white male may or may not be on that whole Fox News and donating to Zimmerman's defense. The black person is most likely going to identify with the racial profiling of Trayvon and the history of gunning down unarmed young blacks in this country.

^^ They probably dismissed them with the quickness because of "preconceived opinions" :smh: Should have just moved this to another county...it's looking better and better for Zimmerman :smh: Those audio experts were supposedly a big deal for the prosecution

Last edited:

I'd rather have a black person. There's no question about it. A white male may or may not be on that whole Fox News and donating to Zimmerman's defense. The black person is most likely going to identify with the racial profiling of Trayvon and the history of gunning down unarmed young blacks in this country.

but its florida. Sure theres a chance, he may not side with zimms, but I think they did good having the all female jury. Lets face it, they werent gonna get a black person on the jury. Itd be almost impossible for them not to be dismissed

Any real black person can see the truth in this case

They know that

The man story has changed 100 times so its been open and shut with us since it began

I never expected it to be any blacks in the jury

Not allowing the voice experts is a huge blow

But its FL so I'm not surprised

Based on zimms own ducktale version(multiple) of the story, the screams cant possibly be him.
He said that trayvon was covering his mouth

Opening statements being shown now, they have spent 10 minutes arguing over whether GZ family (who will be witnesses) be allowed in the court room

Back
Top Bottom