R.I.P Trayvon

IF he gets acquitted he better go live in protective custody or leave the country because there definitely will be a bag on his head.

Hell if he does get found guilty and ends up in gen pop there will be a bag on his head. So regardless....after this case his life will still be in danger.
people said the same with that anthony lady and aint nobody been about that life with her so im sure he will be aight

im catching bits and pieces but is the old white guy the defense or the prosecution? cause he doesnt seem to be doing a good job imo. so imprecise

people said the same with that anthony lady and aint nobody been about that life with her so im sure he will be aight
That's a completely different dynamic. She didn't have Black Supremacist groups vowing to kill her.

People saying they would kill her on Twitter doesn't really line up with actual organizations that are ran in jail and outside of it on Zimmerman's ***.

What does that matter, Zimmerman isn't even white,
laugh.gif
White racists have been having a field day with this story for two years now...of course it matters.

That's a completely different dynamic. She didn't have Black Supremacist groups vowing to kill her.

People saying they would kill her on Twitter doesn't really line up with actual organizations that are ran in jail and outside of it on Zimmerman's ***.
thats what im sayin though aint **** happened to him in jail. if somebody wants to get at u in jail they can. guards can be bribed. aint nothing happening to him

thats what im sayin though aint **** happened to him in jail. if somebody wants to get at u in jail they can. guards can be bribed. aint nothing happening to him
What are you saying right now?

The only time he was placed in custody he was in a county jail for less than two hours in a cell by himself before he posted bail. 

Not sure what the hell your point was just now. If he gets found gets guilty he's going to REAL PRISON with guys who have real time on their sentences. Unless he's in protective custody you can bet your house he's getting touched.

Bernie ******g Madoff got attacked in prison and you think nobody will touch George Zimmerman? 

laugh.gif
 OK.

The only time he was placed in custody he was in a county jail for less than two hours in a cell by himself before he posted bail. 

Not sure what the hell your point was just now. If he gets found gets guilty he's going to REAL PRISON with guys who have real time on their sentences. Unless he's in protective custody you can bet your house he's getting touched.

Bernie ******g Madoff got attacked in prison and you think nobody will touch George Zimmerman? 

:lol:  OK.
i coulda sworn he was ordered by a judge back to jail a few weeks after getting out on bail.
i could be wrong though

Last edited:
[h1]George Zimmerman's Lawyer Apologizes For Knock-Knock Joke[/h1]
{C}{cke_protected}{C}%3C!%2D%2D%20Byline%20%2D%2D%3E
Pamela Engel 4 minutes ago 12
{C}{cke_protected}{C}%3C!%2D%2D%20Sharing%20%2D%2D%3E

don-west-zimmerman-attorney.png

Screenshot/NBC News

George Zimmerman's defense attorney knows he screwed up his opening statements.

The second-degree murder trial for the shooting death of Florida teenager Trayvon Martin began Monday. During opening arguments, Zimmerman defense attorney Donald West told a knock-knock joke: "Knock, knock. Who's there? George Zimmerman. George Zimmerman who? All right, good, you're on the jury."

He said he thought the courtroom was "the perfect audience" for the joke. The jurors did not laugh, and neither did anyone else in the courtroom.

When the defense resumed its opening statements after a recess, West apologized for the joke and said he thought the problem was in how he delivered it.

"No more bad jokes, I promise that," he told the court. "I'm sorry if I offended anyone."

He also tried to justify his tactic to the jury and to make sure they weren't swayed too much by the prosecution's passionate emotional appeal  during opening statements. West's opening statements were much less theatrical and more technical than the prosecution's.

"If I have to sacrifice passion … it's because I don't want that to get in the way even if that means it's boring or somewhat technical," West said. "I want the information before you."

laugh.gif
 OK.
John Gotti caught a good beating also.

Zimmerman shoulda hired Celticsfan :lol:

kinda srs

im catching bits and pieces but is the old white guy the defense or the prosecution? cause he doesnt seem to be doing a good job imo. so imprecise
Defense and he is doing a terrible job

Whoever is hiding behind this SN you better pray for your boy. Whether he goes to prison or not he's getting touched.

GZ dad is white his mom is peruvian

Obama dad is black his mom is white

Have you ever heard the song My president is white

I haven't either
Zimmy was raised by his Paruvian Grandmother

Barry Obama was raised by his White Grandparents

But what the Hell does any of this have to do with this trial?

GZ dad is white his mom is peruvian

Obama dad is black his mom is white

Have you ever heard the song My president is white

I haven't either
usually with what the majority or in this case the minorities associate that person with.

This guy is lost. That's about a dozen "objection sustained" in the last half hr.

When it comes to BO he's always identified with his father side

But when it comes to GZ that theory is null and void

Yeah ok sporty

GZ aint white

Back
Top Bottom