R.I.P Trayvon

No it isn't :lol:

I should have clarified that statement. Detaining someone is stopping or questioning someone, like you're in custody or the police is questioning you or something.

A ordinary citizen can't just stop or detain you against your will.

I should have clarified that statement. Detaining someone is stopping or questioning someone, like you're in custody or the police is questioning you or something.

A ordinary citizen can't just stop or detain you against your will.

Gang members can.. Asking what your set is.. Ima blast the fool who tries that

Haha.. Jurorb37.... The one that got the book out, basically got told by the other jurors to shut up, CNN reporting that she doesn't speak for them.. Yo she had a book ready off this not guilty verdict... Can someone say retrial??

naw brah,

you are just a person that doesn't have anything worthy to say or no argument and you are just basically taking **** out of context to try and discredit me.

if you can comprehend what I was trying to say, then quote everything

prove to me that he really meant? what he said that indicated he was racist at the moment?

what I meant to write was

prove to me what was it that he really meant? what did he said at that moment that indicated he was racist?

but like I said, I'm done with you .. I'll reply to you when you actually have something that is worth debating!
how did i take it out of context? i quoted word for word what you said and asked you to further elaborate?

then you backtrack and and ask what said in the moment that indicated he was racist?

if he was looking for a thief as you say, then tell me what a thief looks like that he saw trayvon and thought he was a thief?

if he was looking at a black person, tell me what a black person looks like and if he thought trayvon was one?

Haha.. Jurorb37.... The one that got the book out, basically got told by the other jurors to shut up, CNN reporting that she doesn't speak for them.. Yo she had a book ready off this not guilty verdict... Can someone say retrial??

I saw that too, they were quick to come out and say "hold up, she doesn't speak for us" this is a train wreck

Im really starting to believe she was the foreperson and those broads were her sheep.

Cat fats coming up from these broads, I feel it.

They arrested the people there immediately and I guarantee they will be getting life they're all charged with first degree murder. We can pick out hundreds of other murders and ask why they're not on national news as well. Whoever made that is clueless.
You cant be this ******g dense, can you?  

Last edited:
im in the premeditated camp i think he saw trayvon walking to the store

Trayvon walked like a block and a half. He was on the phone and was probably drinking his tea or had a bag from 7/11. He couldn't have thought he was that suspicious, hoody or not. It's common sense. He just wanted a sugar rush or a little snack before breaking in a car or house? He was on the phone calling the rest of his posse?

IMO it's like the hall monitor who lets the power go to his head. What are you doing? Where are you going? And Trayvon didn't respond the way he expected when confronted. Teenagers don't respond appropriately to their parents often. A complete stranger trying to exert power over you? Please. You would get cussed out at least. That's where I think Zimmerman's pride got hurt that set everything in action.

[pause for Mariano]

The problem is that the cops never investigated as a crime.

That circling the car ****, his car was on another street up the block :smh:

Last edited:
IMO it's like the hall monitor who lets the power go to his head. What are you doing? Where are you going? And Trayvon didn't respond the way he expected when confronted. Teenagers don't respond appropriately to their parents often. A complete stranger trying to exert power over you? Please. You would get cussed out at least.

Agreed. Dude thought he was way more important than he was.

Reminds me of De Niro in Taxi Driver.

god this juror on anderson cooper needs to be 4chan-ed

her interview is so revealing as far as how much of a zimmerman sympathizer she is

she looks at trayvon like he's the culprit responsible for his own death and zimmerman as the poor guy everyone should feel bad for

it's pretty outrageous

George witness testified that they were still had not found the other boy who was stealing in twin lakes.

This boy supposedly lived at the back of twin lakes( which is where trayvon was heading to go to his dad girlfriends house)

Im pretty sure Zimmerman was trying to "catch" trayvon because he thought he was that particular kid

http://thegrio.com/2012/11/20/71-ye...aughter-jury-rejects-stand-your-ground-claim/

same thing except dude had a gun, witnesses said the other guy attacked him first, was choking him to death, and dude went for gun, guy takes gun from him and shoots him and kills him. found guilty...wasn't defending himself despite being 71 y/o being choked out and a dude trying to reach for the heat and kill him. His life was not in danger, according to jury.

god this juror on anderson cooper needs to be 4chan-ed

her interview is so revealing as far as how much of a zimmerman sympathizer she is

she looks at trayvon like he's the culprit responsible for his own death and zimmerman as the poor guy everyone should feel bad for

it's pretty outrageous

One thing we've learned.

A lot of white people in this country have a hard time or can't identify with Trayvon or black people at all. Maybe it's the fact that he was put on trial and villainized, but I think it's because of our deep racial issues in this country.

Most black people identify with Trayvon, because we know it can or has happened to us. Whether it be DWB, asked for a ID for a credit card or followed in a store.

The reason the prosecutor probably agreed to having women, was because they are mothers, and they thought they would be a little more sympathetic. What if it was my son. Nope, it's poor Georgie. Nope, their son couldn't have been walking to the store in a hoody and killed. Subconsciously I think a lot of people know that their kid wouldn't have been stopped or they're just as wary about black people as Zimmerman, so they justify it in their head. He should have _______. Placing blame on the 17 year old, instead of the adult, who should be mature enough to make adult decisions.

Then to gloat and be happy after this case? What are you happy for? Someone who killed a black kid got off? Because from reading a lot of the comments on the internet, that's sure what it seems. And the racial divide grows bigger....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom