R.I.P Trayvon

First you said a cop GZ is not a cop and TM didnt know he had a gun until he saw it
thats why its was a comparison in respect to someone having a gun.  i never said zimmerman was a cop.

"Trayvon didnt know he had a gun until he saw it" ??!!!   um.....ok?

but those arent the only options. 

when i get pulled over by a cop, i roll down my window before the cop walks up and have both of my hands on the steering wheel.  then when he/she asks for my id/registration i say "its in my pocket/glovebox, im going to reach for them now"  and i proceed to slowly do so.

the point is i dont want to give any one with a gun, cop or not, a reason to think that i might be a threat to them.  i dont know what they are thinking or what their previous experiences are and dont want to give them ANY reason to reach for a gun.  ESPECIALLY if i havent done anything wrong.

Trayvon had another choice.  he could have put his hands up, said i am unarmed and dont want any trouble AS SOON as he realized that Zimmerman had a gun.

So if someone follows and confronts you, you wouldn't be upset? I know I would be and Trayvon had every right to be. An argument started, and Zimmerman seeing an enraged individual pissed at him probably thought oh crap, let me draw my gun and let him know what's up while the police gets there. Now you're saying as soon as an individual reaches for a gun, you would cower and basically be raped, robbed, or killed? Now I can understand that mentality if you live in the burbs or never experienced violence in your life, but Trayvon, based on his past record, been in fights so to me I believe he probably tried to defend himself from Zimmerman as soon as he reached for his gun.

thats why its was a comparison in respect to someone having a gun.  i never said zimmerman was a cop.

It was concealed so how would he have saw it prior to Zimmerman reaching for it? That is unless you believe his story?

Last edited:
WTF! Zimmerman wasn't a cop!!!!!

If he pulled a gun, he had NO RIGHT to pull the gun!
 again, i never said zimmerman was a cop.  it was a comparison.  one that is apparently lost on you people (
wink.gif
)

NO RIGHT????? ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? last i checked this is America and if you abide by the law and have the correct licenses then yes you have every right to carry a gun and pull it IF YOU FEEL YOUR LIFE IS THREATENED.

the issue is we have NO IDEA and CANNOT PROVE what zimmerman felt at that moment.

Last edited:
First you said a cop GZ is not a cop and TM didnt know he had a gun until he saw it

But here's the thing. If Zimmerman had identified himself as neighborhood watch and he's not just some random white looking person (we know he's half Peruvian but if I'm in that situation I wouldn't know he wasn't just white, Trayvon probably didn't either), then I'm sure conflict is probably avoided. He NEVER mentioned he's with the watch or asked him if he was lost he assumes he's a criminal.

If he said "I'm neighborhood watch, we've had some breakins and you fit the profile, do you live here? Are you lost? Do you need help? Etc. don't make it sound like Trayvon is the only person who had choices here. I've never in my life interacted with a neighborhood watch volunteer who didn't have some kind of identification or let me know they were a part of that. The hell am I raising my hands and submitting to a random citizen who for all I know could be trying to rob or kill me especially after they followed me? Comparing it to police is a totally different case. They have a degree of authority, Zimmerman is a guy with a checkered past with a gun. Why was shooting the ONLY resort or option taken by him? You don't punch, kick, etc. in a confrontation? The LAST resort is using your firearm especially out in the open in a situation you created and escalated to another level by stepping out of your car. When all you should have done is call the police and let them do their job.

Furthermore if I'm capable of removing my gun from the holster, aiming it at someone's chest...damn sure better believe I can get a few body blows in, and with adrenaline they'd at least sacrifice some position bc those punches would sting. He sounds like he just let him get o top then knew he had the ultimate equalizer

Last edited:
WTF! Zimmerman wasn't a cop!!!!!

If he pulled a gun, he had NO RIGHT to pull the gun!

again, i never said zimmerman was a cop.  it was a comparison.  one that is apparently lost on you people (:wink: )

NO RIGHT????? ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? last i checked this is America and if you abide by the law and have the correct licenses then yes you have every right to carry a gun and pull it IF YOU FEEL YOUR LIFE IS THREATENED.

the issue is we have NO IDEA and CANNOT PROVE what zimmerman felt at that moment.
you're the jackass comparing an actual cop to a mysterious stranger following you in a truck at night for blocks then getting out and chasing and accosting you with no indication of who he is or his intentions. The latter is absolutely reason to have your guard up.

but those arent the only options. 

Trayvon had another choice.  he could have put his hands up, said i am unarmed and dont want any trouble AS SOON as he realized that Zimmerman had a gun.

This sounds so absurd to me, wow. If I see a stranger with a gun the last thing I'm going to do is stare directly in their face defenseless and give them a clear opportunity to shoot me.

But here's the thing. If Zimmerman had identified himself as neighborhood watch and he's not just some random white looking person (we know he's half Peruvian but if I'm in that situation I wouldn't know he wasn't just white, Trayvon probably didn't either), then I'm sure conflict is probably avoided. He NEVER mentioned he's with the watch or asked him if he was lost he assumes he's a criminal.

If he said "I'm neighborhood watch, we've had some breakins and you fit the profile, do you live here? Are you lost? Do you need help? Etc. don't make it sound like Trayvon is the only person who had choices here. I've never in my life interacted with a neighborhood watch volunteer who didn't have some kind of identification or let me know they were a part of that. The hell am I raising my hands and submitting to a random citizen who for all I know could be trying to rob or kill me especially after they followed me? Comparing it to police is a totally different case. They have a degree of authority, Zimmerman is a guy with a checkered past with a gun. Why was shooting the ONLY resort or option taken by him? You don't punch, kick, etc. in a confrontation? The LAST resort is using your firearm especially out in the open in a situation you created and escalated to another level by stepping out of your car. When all you should have done is call the police and let them do their job.
 i agree with this 100%

and again we dont know what either of them were thinking in those moments

Zim already was approaching trayvon with the mentality that he was a young punk so you think he's gonna approach him with a big smile on his face?

Why not have a shirt on with big letters saying neighborhood watch?

Why even call the police that you see a black guy in a hoodie walking around? When did it become illegal to walk around?

Why not stalk trayvon in the car to at least see where he ended up?

heres what i dont understand, GZ supporters keep saying TM started the "fight", the altercation right?

so why didnt it remain a fight? why did GZ have to "finish" the confrontation?  he called the police ALREADY THEY WERE ON THEIR WAY.  did he really feel he was going to be killed before help arrived?

Because trayvon was gonna kill him with his bare hands bro. Zimmermans life was in danger...

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

i still need answers for the following:
was there any meaning to you in either of their deaths
     Quote:
if they publicize and demonize TM as you want them to, the conversation goes from out in public to behind closed doors, when ppl discuss it with each other right?
if he was looking for a thief as you say, then tell me what a thief looks like that he saw trayvon and thought he was a thief?
if he was looking at a black person, tell me what a black person looks like and if he thought trayvon was one?
this is a discussion explain what you meant by racist at the moment?
how do yall know he was scared for his life, but kno that hes not racist or it played no part in his actions?
so theres no correlation between police and prosecution?
why does GZ have a right to stop TM?
are you saying it was his belief that TM broke into every house previously?
why did the police need to be called at all? did he witness a crime in progress?

EDIT: And did anyone ever say if GZ saw TM walking to the store? how could he see him walking back but he didnt see him going?

Last edited:
That didn't answer the question
you asked did the neighborhood watch start in response to the break-ins?

i said no, GZ decided to start the watch of his own volition, reason being he was on a power trip, not the break ins

if you dont like the answer fine, but dont say I didnt answer it

I thought about when my mom would let me stay at home alone, and her instructions were to not leave the house.
Somethings telling me Trayvon had the same instructions and thought going to 7-11 was harmless, and he could be back before his dad and his fiance got home.
Makes me think about all the times I snuck out when I wasn't supposed to.
Not saying this is what happened, just something I thought about today.

This sounds so absurd to me, wow. If I see a stranger with a gun the last thing I'm going to do is stare directly in their face defenseless and give them a clear opportunity to shoot me.
but its the shock factor of someone pointing a gun at you. its very unlikely, unless you expect it coming, that when a gun is drawn you instantly attack. while that may the ideal move, if someone points a gun at you, youll freeze up at the thought of getting shot. kinda like when robbers use plastic guns to rob people.

that would be true but its whos holding the gun too.  TM prolly looked at GZ w the gun like he's not really about to shoot me, in my neighborhood, in "broad daylight."  he jus prolly thought GZ was trying to scare him w the gun.

damn someone held you at gunpoint and they watched?​

damn thats cold​

They grabbed me and threatened to **** me up, I just let go of my phone, the person who decided to talk back was jumped and had his face stomped. Cops did nothing

Not to regurgitate the events and everything but knowing Zimmerman didn't have any bruised knuckles an Trayvon had no cuts or bruises on him....why didn't George ever punch or hit Trayvon with his fists, like why was the gun the only resistance he showed? I'm just thinking here. Most people would be fighting back if their life was "threatened" and at least throw some punches and kick, hell something before I felt like the only and final resort was a gun.

this. you mean to tell me a grown man can't fight off a skinny 17 year old kid? that's the problem with the world today, everyone dude that can't fight always wants to go grab a gun to try to save face. Zimmerman decided to follow Trayvon but couldn't take the heat when the kid fought back. I'd be heated too if someone was invading my personal space and tried to pick a fight.

Ok ..

Just so I can understand you guys point of view better, if you was in the jury and presented with just the evidence the jurors were, why would you have voted guilty, why and to what charge?

Manslaughter, regardless if he meant to do it. His actions killed Trayvon. That's a fact.

you asked did the neighborhood watch start in response to the break-ins?

i said no, GZ decided to start the watch of his own volition, reason being he was on a power trip, not the break ins

if you dont like the answer fine, but dont say I didnt answer it

Yeah, I didn't get that either. You ask a broad question, and expect a answer to a question that you didn't present?

It was a one man neighborhood watch. Where was the concern from everyone else, since the neighborhood was so dangerous and they were having so many break ins. It's not like his house was broken in to.

He was on a power trip, because he was a wannabe cop that couldn't pass the psyche exam. He took it upon himself to patrol the neighborhood. Normally in a neighborhood watch, they have shirts or jackets and they don't carry a gun. They don't stop or detain people. They watch and report to police.

If he really cared about doing a real neighborhood watch he would have gotten more people. One guy was going to patrol a entire neighborhood?

Back
Top Bottom