R.I.P.

ashes to ashes....dust to dust
frown.gif

yeah, i cant wear anything older than 5 years old, who ever said shoes like that are eye candy is dead right. sorry for the loss man

I dunno, I guess because I wore mine over the years mine stayed wearable, i had them for 8 years and never had an issue, i wish i could track down someone withsome real og's from 89 that were worn here and there through out the years. The foam cracking like that has to have something to do with being just idlefor so many years, and that has nothing to do with the quality of Nike, because the 99 retro's were definitely a good quality retro.

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

JFMartiMcDandruff wrote:

wow, i have no sympathy just hate.

I have a wearable pair of 99 Black/red IV's and black cement III's from 01. Dude, first of all...deadstock jordans with the air bubbles are the most likely to crumble. You were just being real dumb. Especially thinking that you can wear them after the air bubble has dried up over the years you left them alone. And all shoes will eventually crumble. ALL shoes. Bad quality? No. Just bad storing techniques and a bad ignorant decision.
eek.gif

MJ is that you??
nerd.gif

at any rate, i'm clearly not looking for sympathy. and so MJ, are you saying that 01 IIIs
are not wearable? i haven't worn mine in about 3 years....and how should i store them?

yeah it's your loverboy Michael Jordan.

Brand new, never been worn III's from 01 should never be worn. Same as the IV's and VI's since they're midsole is sooo weak. 00 V's can beworn. As long as you break them in gradually. To properly store deadstock kicks is to actually wear them around the house every once in a while, that is if youstill plan on wearing them in the future. And let them breathe. Don't wrap em.

you consider doing a sole swap with the cdp's you plan on buying? works like a dream from what i've seen from the xi's

those were 7 years old even back in 2006, undsing those was bad idea imo

live and learn, get some cdp ivs man

Back
Top Bottom